It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Shadow People greys?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This guy just called into Coast to Coast AM and said he saw a Grey-like shadow person, with a black body and eyes that were visible because they were "blacker than black".

Do you think Shadow People are actually greys using invisibility technology? Could they even be human time travelers who are by necessity invisible?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i literally saw a shadow man when i was like 7. Everyone had gone to bed and i was laying in mine just staring at my wall, when all of a sudden this shadow of a man wearing victorian clothing, top hat and all appeared on it. I screamed out to my dad then the shadow ran away I've never seen one since. In my opinion theyre not greys but an actual entity in itself.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fapython
i literally saw a shadow man when i was like 7. Everyone had gone to bed and i was laying in mine just staring at my wall, when all of a sudden this shadow of a man wearing victorian clothing, top hat and all appeared on it. I screamed out to my dad then the shadow ran away I've never seen one since. In my opinion theyre not greys but an actual entity in itself.

Interesting. I think there are many explanations for them myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Just my take, but I don't think they are the same. Greys, as you may or may not know, are like cyborgs, they are mostly mechanical beings under control of their masters. Shadow People, on the other hand, must be other dimensional beings, that is, others than the 3rd. dimension. That is what I think, anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think shadow people are parasitic in nature feeding off energies. I see a lot on the ceiling of my bedroom or floating just above me having a feed of the energies. They could be greys doing emotion harvesting maybe?
I sleep with the lights on now so they don't bother me anymore.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
I think shadow people are parasitic in nature feeding off energies. I see a lot on the ceiling of my bedroom or floating just above me having a feed of the energies. They could be greys doing emotion harvesting maybe?
I sleep with the lights on now so they don't bother me anymore.

im sorry to hear that. ive ad some shadow being experience and i think ive been able to effectively ward them off, or at least keep them from interfering. (wierd thing- thats the second time ive written that sentence now - it mysteriously erased itself letter by letter a second ago)

as you say, some of them are primarily interested in energies. humans are movers and shakers in the energy world, hence being targeted. i think the reason they stay away when the lights are on is because you believe that the lights being on effectively wards them off, much in the way i know that my essentially meaningless ritual wroks to protect me. it works this way because the ritual directs my energy - now an energy that protects itself, and calls on other energies of protection.

basically, all you have to do is tell them to go away and they have no choice, because in the energy world we basically brought a bazooka to a pistol fight and all we have to do is not give a way that we're still figuring out how to use it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
oops, forgot to weigh in on the OP.

perhaps the morphing forms, but it still wouldnt explain shadow animals, or the hat man
or their speed. i saw essentialy the ssame guy that fapython saw, but i saw him a couple of years ago on the side of the road every once in a while for maybe 7 months orso.

i dont think hes a grey

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

Thanks for that. It is not all i see or experience, just one of the myriad that happens. Most people would not believe how much entity activity is around them day to day. I don't think of the shadow people anymore now I have dealt them the light. But the amount of energy bodies in my room can be alarming. I often tell them all to bug off but they don't. They just move to another part of the room thinking i can't see them

Personally i think a lot of these entities are perverts. I say this due to the fact that some psychic's spirit guides love to gossip about people's sex life and often recount it in detail. I think some spirit guides are dubious at best.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i agree, in fact i was discussing this very thing with a friend last night. i tend not to trust voices other than my own that can see things into the future,

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

I give them all 5 minutes hearing time. If they blow it in that 5 mins, their window of opportunity will not be open for a further 12 months. I will not tolerate spirit guides/aliens/whoever mentally telling me rubbish/lies/criticism/or bad taste jokes. I mean who needs it?

Would you listen to a radio station like that?

To the OP: Know the truth, know what's real and know yourself. Get a low tolerance for anything you don't like and know your power to get rid of it.
This 3d world is designed for the human experience, not for theirs. If they are not here in 3 D it is because they have no right to be here at this time in full embodiment. It is your world, don't take crap.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have a shadow figure in my room. It hides behind my tv in the corner of my room. Sometimes it hovers above me and basically paralyses me, I cant move, and when I try to yell at it nothing comes out.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

I have never seen one But I believe you and hundreds of others who have,including my sister.
One idea of what Is a "Shadow"person comes from the "Books of the dead"in Egypt.
Apparently,there was quite a bit of belief in spirits and gods in the limestone,granite,silica- sand lined flowing Nile Valley.
By tradition,if a person's habits and desires,tastes are not addressed in prayer for satisfaction in the spirit-world(Amenet),the deceased' spirit/personality that "wants"(Kaibit) will seek satisfaction in the physical world(Kem-tep)There may have been times where a lone worker in a tomb found a moving shadow in an empty chamber.(The idea of the Tomb was a home for the deceased,duplicated in the spirit world where they could come and go at will to the fields of reeds,or ride with the Sun.
If the profile matched the deceased;they knew it was him.If he was silent,with nothing to say,the Kaibit or "shadow" was considered "chained" to the former life and their belongings left behind.It may be unfinished business.
The Egyptians concidered the "Kaibit"or Shadow one of Seven Souls of Man.
( The shadow being the "lowest in vibration")or primal in personality.
They cannot harm you,but they can move things I am told.Prayers in the book of the dead released them to move on and protect the living from" those that restrain them".

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
I have a shadow figure in my room. It hides behind my tv in the corner of my room. Sometimes it hovers above me and basically paralyses me, I cant move, and when I try to yell at it nothing comes out.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

Hi all, my first post on this forum.

About 20years ago we moved to a new house. Sinds the first sleeping in the house i had this experiance every night for about 18years. (Paralyse, not abable to move or yealling without sound).
After a few years i told this story to my fater, he said that when it was about to happen, i needed (focus) and say, that "i don't want this , leave this alone, go away" (Someone in the above post said the same thing about saying them to go away (workes!)). Then i could move again and it was over. But still had the same problem every night.. Till i signed in for a new house. After that points the nights where horrible, heard and saw thousends of screaming faces coming to (no body's). While i am typing this post, my harts bearts rises to very abnormal, and , my hands are shaking..
Well finaly i got the key of my new new appartment. Nothing hppend now after 2 years, still nothing happend.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Rorror]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting subject. A lot of people have claimed to have seen these shadow people. I don't really know what to make of them. In hindsight, because of the way they look most people who are religiously oriented tend to believe that they are demons. Logically, I would have to agree with the op in that they are beings who are simply using technology such as cloaking devices to disguise themselves. Where they come from is anyone's guess. They've been seen to walk through walls, behave erratically and wear strange clothing, such as rain coats and top hats. A very strange phenomenon indeed.

A lot of people report red glowing eyes and I think this in itself is a dead give away, that they are simply using some advanced artificial sight technology to peer into our reality. The fact that they can move through solid objects might be because they are not really here, but again just using some fancy technology to project themselves into our reality from somewhere else. They are probably just observing us, and I don't think they are of any threat to us, as I've yet to come across anyone who has actually been killed by one of these shadow people.

Here's an interesting blog all about the shadow people. It's an interesting read.

from-the-shadows.blogspot.com...

www.examiner.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
No.

(but that's all I am allowed to say about it)

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What an odd question. I've never seen a shadow person but I couldn't imagine how you could tell if they were gay or not. I guess you could try asking? Seems they might try for a few more colors if they were?

Just kidding, lighten up. Think Roseanne Roseannadanna or something.

I've seriously never seen one but from everything I've read I'd have to say no, they aren't greys. At best they seem voyeurs of pain and it goes downhill from there.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They don't exist its a well known type of hallucination, you can trigger it by having an unusual sleeping pattern and will usually get them during sleep paralysis.
I've had them plenty of times but also hallucinated ridiculous things like floating filing cabinets or big insects instead during or after paralysis

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If anyone wants to read a lot of accounts of them, Google 'shadow people meth'. Not sleeping for 2-3 days seems to bring them out of the woodwork for a lot of people. Some think they are hallucinations and many do not. Be ready for some sad reading if you get into the recovering addict sites. -Meth's horrible stuff, pure poison.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Dr. Michio Kaku theorizes that the 'shadow beings' may be some type of quantum anomaly, like the crossing of two parallel universes or something like that.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Dr. Michio Kaku theorizes that the 'shadow beings' may be some type of quantum anomaly, like the crossing of two parallel universes or something like that.

Maybe that could also explain for out-of-place people (such as Native Americans in traditional garb on private property).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join