It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the AntiChrist real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I found out that me and pasttheclouds different beliefs on the antichrist. I also found out that he not a christian and doesn't believe in the word of God. So I don't see him and me trying to come to terms in this belief. But I thought it be good to put the true too rest.

There for I don't have much to say, but Ill let the scripture speak for themselves.

This one scripture speaks very clearly about THE ANTICHRIST AND the antichrists.

Bible Quote
1 John 2 v 18
Warning Against Antichrists
18Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is comingthe antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
even now many antichrist have come

Here is a description how who is a antichrist

Bible quote
1 John 2 22v2It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.Such a man is the antichrist3
22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Bible quote
2 John 1 v 7 7Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Bible Quote
2 Thessalonians 2 v 3-4
3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Jesus own words about THE ANTICHRIST and antichrists

Bible quote
Mattew 24 v 24 v 25
24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

Bible quote
Mattew 24 v 15
15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand

If you dont believe in the antichrist what will

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You are right. If they are not for Jesus as the Messiah, they are against him - that makes them against the anointed one.

Many people throughout the ages have been anointed but none even come close to the anointment of the actual Messiah.

God has made a way, so that every person who wants to can know him in an intimate way. There are many different types of love - love of a spouse, love of children, love of friends and family and even love for our deer pets, but there is nothing equal to the love that God has for us. For this love affair to evolve, one must go through the anointed Messiah.

That's what makes Jesus King and it was for this reason he was born.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok, but now lets define what "Jesus" is. What does it mean to "believe in Jesus", and to "accept Jesus"?

Is it merely about saying the word "Jesus"? Accepting the bible is true and the word of god? Is that what it means to accept Jesus?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You accept that he is the anointed Messiah. You accept that he is all the "I ams" he claimed he is and then for the kingdom to come near - you repent. Then the mysteries can be opened to you.

If you think you were blown away by your experience badmedia (I read it on another thread) - like the song says, "b-b-b-baby you just aint seen nothing yet."

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I believe this is a thread about THE ANTICHRIST or the antichrists. As for Jesus to expect Jesus you must expect him as your savior and that he die for your sins. That he is the son of God. And that the bible is the word of god.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
You accept that he is the anointed Messiah. You accept that he is all the "I ams" he claimed he is and then for the kingdom to come near - you repent. Then the mysteries can be opened to you.

If you think you were blown away by your experience badmedia (I read it on another thread) - like the song says, "b-b-b-baby you just aint seen nothing yet."

I dunno, all I have ever described is the initial experience. I know of many more things, but to even try and put them into words is basically impossible.

Of course, at the same time I realize I'm in a limited perception and so forth, so much that I haven't seen - that which I have seen pretty much an infinite times over that which I have.

The thing about the "I ams", is that it is within all people. That is what I mean when after my experience I said - "I am god and I am arguing with myself". I found the father within me, and for the first time I started to see things differently. Basically, what I realized was John 14:20.

I am but a limited perspective of the father, and so while the father is in me, I recognize that the father is much greater than I am. It is impossible for me to even think of it all in terms of how much greater the father is.

And when I read the words of Jesus, I see someone who has also realized/knows the father within him, and that "I am". So I do not at all doubt Jesus is who and what he says he is, I know that he is. I know where that understanding comes from.

But the reason I ask that is this:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now, it was not "Jesus" that I found the father with, I wasn't seeking or looking for "Jesus" when I found the father, wasn't looking at the bible or anything.

But. I was most definitely searching for the truth, the way and life etc. That is specifically what I was looking for - those things.

The father shows me that those things are what matters, not the idol.

So, when someone says John 14:6, I do not know if they mean "Jesus", or if they are talking about those things. If they mean "Jesus" as the person etc, then I can't not agree - it is the father within him that did those things. But if they say it is those things - then I can agree.

It's not usually the words themselves I find myself disagreeing with, but rather the meaning people put behind them.

I do not know a being named Jesus, or any of the other names given to him except in spirit, and in spirit(those things) I know him pretty well. I only know in terms of "being" the father.

So when someone says "do you know Jesus", I'm kind of like hmmm - what do you mean by that exactly.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I believe this is a thread about THE ANTICHRIST or the antichrists. As for Jesus to expect Jesus you must expect him as your savior and that he die for your sins. That he is the son of God. And that the bible is the word of god.

Then I am the antichrist.

Because #1 he did not die for my sins, he died to bring people understanding so that they could repent for their sins, and it is that repentence which saves people.

My savior is not "Jesus", my savior was searching for the truth, the way and the life.

#2 He is a son of god, not "the" as in one and only. It is the father within him that did those things, but all are sons and daughters of god.

#3. The bible is not the word of god, nor can any document on this earth ever claim that title. At best you can say it was divinely inspired and that I would agree with, but it is the word those who wrote that bible that is the real word of god. The true word of god is understanding, and it is only possible to express that word, but you can not speak it. Those with ears will hear the understanding in that expression.

Of course, IMO you are antichrist. You believe the truth had to be sacrificed so that you could live. You believe that it is by the death of truth that you are saved.

Believing that "Jesus" is the only son of god and an external thing is actually directly needed in order for people to one day accept the anti-christ. If people knew the father within them and so forth, and the true authority, there would be no need for that.

No coincidence that you also will not be happy until your religion is the one world religion along with this.

And the bible being pushed as the authority and word of god is nothing more than men/pharisees stepping into the seat of moses.

Not to mention the fact that your claims are not even how Jesus said you can tell.

John 14

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

[edit on 9/18/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
if a true and just god exists, then such a god would have put the answer for you right under the tip of your nose, the whole time.

if a true and just god exists, then such a god would have put the answer for you right at your fingertips, the whole time.

and what's that under your nose? your mouth, communication, words.
and what's that at your fingertips? keyboard, pen, pencil, paper, words.

my god is here:
911 trinity = 911 3 = 9 1 13
thousands of years ago moses recieved a response to an inquiry:
"i am that i am"
thousands of years later you dial 911 in case of emergency
trinity has connotations to god, but also means 3
911 trinity = 911 3 = 9 1 13
ninth letter of alpha's bet? = I
first letter of alpha's bet? = A
thirteenth letter of alpha's bet = M
911 trinity = i am

my god is here:
have you ever noticed the resemblence the entire pacific coast of both north and south america has to the dominant species on earth?
on a flat world map the whole coastlines of south and north america look like the profile of an ape looking eastward.
what do you suppose the statistical probability of thousands of miles of shoreline (the last mapped) resembling so closely the face of the dominant species on earth?
ya, like you would have any clue as to what numbers you would punch into what equasion ...

my god is here:
death is my experience, many times over ..
when your life passes before your eyes when you die, don't you suppose you experience it from the point of death to the point of origin?
hence, why all words are encrypted and encoded backwards and a infinite amount of other ways as well....

eden = edun
edun [mirror] nude

boots [mirror] stood

foot ball = fut bal [mirror] lad tuf = lad/man tuf/tough
football is played by guys who are tough.

truisms in all words, in all laguages ....

right where you would expect to find a true and just god ... under your nose .... and at your fingertips ...

there is no measurable degree of seperation between these truisms:
"look i fear" is the reason for:
"lose cypher" cypher being the key to the code ... aka:
"lucifer"

the antichrist and the number of man being 666 is as simple as this:
people are defined by their actions and behaviors, which is defined by their intentions, which is defined by their loves ...
humanities true loves:
people choose to love 6 times, 6 choices beginning with the 6th letter of the alphabet before they choose to love the truth ....
your loves:
1) FEAR, byproduct of self preservation
2) FOOD, needed for cellular production
3) FAMILY
4) FRIENDS
5) FORNICATION (any physical act made in attempt to understan love)
6) FINANCES, offering a sense of control

all humanity is 666
6 choices to love 6 individual things beginning with the 6th letter of the alphabet, before choosing to love the truth.

friends, fear ends
it takes courage to cure rage
few tour the future
seek writ is to secret
as society is to so sigh e.t.
perhaps the solution is the soul you shun
real eyes will realize

behold .. i come like a thief in the night ...
and what happens at a heist ..
at heist ???
at + heist = altheist

sing you lair it: "+"
sing u lar it +
singularity

i know where my god is, i don't need yours, but it seems to me that you and your god are here none the less, and we are all enjoying the same ride.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Im interested to know what the spirit has taught you about the anti-christ.

Anything?

It is symbolical for your lowest nature, which is of Earth, which you are to leave behind at your own will, its a choice of what path you take.

If you give something power, then it has power....then your lowest nature (of Earth) has power over you, so you will cling to something of Earth that will keep you here longer.

Let go...and rejoin your source, through spirit and only spirit, it is what is Holy. It is the part of you that is being made perfect through the sifting process of your Earthly body. Be an instrument for righteousness.

Christ is a title...it is saying...this being became begotten of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus knew that he could take the unrighteous road....which was the thought of ruling here in the Earthly Kingdom (lower kingdom). This wasnt God being tempted, dont think such a thing can happen ever....this was the human body being tempted by being here, on this sphere, in a separate body, where ONENESS is not obvious. But Jesus held true, he became the first fruit, he made a way for all to follow. He didnt desire to rule here....he overcame the Earthly body and all of the temptations that come with it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The Antichrist is as real ass dragons, unicorns and fairies... infact i would argue there is MORE evidence for dragons unicorns and fairies than there is for the Antichrist....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So today salvation is decided out of me, by you ?
Did i tell you i am not a believer nor a christian ?

I gonna tell you something, and i hope you listen,
because you search, now, get honest, and listen.

I declared the bible true,
i declared jesus as god, one with the father
I declared love as his way
I declared myself fullfilling torah as loving god, god is all.

I build those declarations by leaving the bible,
and growing in logic, so i could return to the bible,
and understand it. Not by giving my trust to
interpretation but to spirit which i felt in my heart.
My god is righteouss, is yours too ?

So you have 2 christians, with totally opposite views,
think about this. They both confirm words, but do they confirm the soul behind it ?
Don't hide behind your scriptures, because salvation
does not come from it, it comes from God, and
he works though logic that is build by folowing your heart.
Your heart is one with god, because there is none except God.

Read your bibles, before you condemn.
And if you find one contradiction, see it,
instead of skipping it over.

The antichrist that the Islam and Christianity wait for,
will be in in reality the elijah to come,
and the new sons of god, that will be attacked
by the misunderstandings of all religions.
That is delusion, and that was the plan prepared.

God is one, because of this, he forgives himself.
When someone becomes glorified he is one with god.
And god is truth, search truth and you search the father.
OR is your God not truth then ?

Every person who searches truth, lives for care,
is a believer of your Truth, your God.

It is not because your interpretations do not
equal mine, that the church has the right teachings.

Why ? Because God is love
I did not divided god into something else,
I do not teach the lie that jesus is different from the father,
when they are one.
God knows himself to be love,
be carefull in feeling safe in a term as 'christianity'
because saftey only is where god is one. And One means
being right, and One means forgiving, and One means
knowing the difference between taste and justification,
justification is love, not taste, not romantic feelings,
justification is giving a chance to someone, to learn,
not taken it away by a rule you do not understand.
One knows itself to be One.

This is the message the church will be quick to condemn.

Now go back to your verses about the antichrist,
and tell me who is the antichrist..

antichrist has come, but the antichrist will come,
he will always again and again, until he is known
for what he is: divided, he was, and will be, but never is.

I know you search, you will be fine, like all searchers.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggamemnon
The Antichrist is as real ass dragons, unicorns and fairies... infact i would argue there is MORE evidence for dragons unicorns and fairies than there is for the Antichrist....

then strip down to the nude and storm back into eden!

eden = edun
edun [reversed] nude

no clothes = no gard =
nogard [reversed] dragon

maybe dragons are real, now drag on .....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The Son knows The father is the only one in exsistence.
Part of the churches do not realise this. They think Jesus is apart from the father,
because they decline to give people salvation when those peole search the father,
which is the son.

In very clear words: THEY DECLINE THE SON, which is the father.
they decline the son if they do not see the father in it.
They decline Jesus. (in words, most christians in heart do
love their god, they just don't know how)

If you see someone who is a muslim for example,
do you know god is one, and that person is fulfilling God's desires,
because God is one, and god has no sin, so that person does Gods will,
do you try to forgive him or do you judge him, your god ?
It doesn't mean that guy acts from god, he can choose to ignore,
just as you do, but whatever option he chooses, the option outcome
will be most functional in God's way, and you judge God if you judge
someone. God is One, that is your scripture.
Judgement is allowed if you do it to understand and forgive, to release it,
not if it gives you a false security without releasing judgement.
ignorance is the devil.

The father has other names: truth, life, the way.
Everyone who searches always one of these, is a believer.
Be carefull who you condemn. Condemn yourself first,
every judgement you made on yourself, is one less
God has to do for you.

We all feel in our hearts we are tired of symbology,
so time to understand it, and release symbology.
and all of us want to be free,
be loved and give love back,
because that is freedom.
Freedom is where God is One.
God his dwelling is God. Jerusalem.

Time.

Look, I did my share in explaining here for one month now,
i can't stay repeating. Everybody has his own way and search.
Life will teach you from now on, because the
sun is going to shine. And all will have to be fast,
to understand the difference between night and day.
You know the symbology of eclipses ? Think about it,
because eclipses are going to happen, their spiriual meanings.
Everyone will be invited to see God as One.

Those 'antichrist' verses, are few, are not understood,
and allowed the church to prepare the delusion.
All the theories about an antichrist are made based
on those few verses, which are not understood right.
And will be used to condemn what they will not comprehend.
The Sun will shine, be sure of that, and people will
condemn both sun and moon.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

If it is was your duty to spy out amongst the people, who of them was truly seeking life, would it be wiser to announce your mission or to blend with them unannounced? Which would render the truth of a man and his desires?

Mat 12:43 `And, when the unclean spirit may go forth from the man, it doth walk through dry places seeking rest, and doth not find;
Mat 12:44 then it saith, I will turn back to my house whence I came forth; and having come, it findeth it unoccupied, swept, and adorned:
Mat 12:45 then doth it go, and take with itself seven other spirits more evil than itself, and having gone in they dwell there, and the last of that man doth become worse than the first; so shall it be also to this evil generation.'

Mat 26:31 then saith Jesus to them, `All ye shall be stumbled at me this night; for it hath been written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad;
Mat 26:32 but, after my having risen, I will go before you to *Galilee.'

*G1056
Γαλιλαία
Galilaia
gal-il-ah-yah
Of hebrew origin [H1551]; Galilaea (that is, the heathen circle)

Mat 19:17 And he said to him, `Why me dost thou call good? no one is good except One--God; but if thou dost will to enter into the life, keep the commands.'

Rev 1:16 and having in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp two-edged sword is proceeding, and his countenance is as the sun shining in its might.

Rev 1:20 the secret of the seven stars that thou hast seen upon my right hand, and the seven golden lamp-stands: the seven stars are messengers of the seven assemblies, and the seven lamp-stands that thou hast seen are seven assemblies.

He who was First, is also the Last...
Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Repeated here...

Mat 26:42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

And Here...

Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

If it is an image you are NOT to bow to, to worship it, then I tell you the truth, whatsoever image you have carved in your mind that you are bowing down to it, as to worship it, that very image has led you astray not seeing the life you have in you, rather selling it for security.

Oba 1:7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Justice comes when a scale weighs even.

This is why the living God is Just who says "All souls are mine"...

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Understand who it is you are seeking to crucify, for the Anti, and the Christ are one in the same..."A double edged sword issues from his mouth"

"It is finished"...

Please, be in want of nothing...you don't know what you ask.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I found out that me and pasttheclouds different beliefs on the antichrist. I also found out that he not a christian and doesn't believe in the word of God. So I don't see him and me trying to come to terms in this belief. But I thought it be good to put the true too rest.

Luk 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Do you hear these words slymattb? Do you believe in the word of God, which is not in a book, but spoken into your ears?

What is written, is interpreted. You will make no mistake when his word is spoken to you, that I promise you.

It is then you will seek and not find and your prayer will become prey.

Those who are his, HEAR his words. Do you hear these words?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
slymattb

Anti means "Before"

Who is "before" Christ?

"Father why have you forsaken me?"

The life is in the blood.

There are two ways to shed blood, one brings salvation and one brings justice. Salvation is not justice, it is a passover.

The first is the transmission of blood through semen (the anointing oil or the clouds of heaven), thus bringing forward the son of man. A new Generation, true ever since the beginning. Having children, whom you are "not to forbid" is the cross and the denial of self.

Is not the life "in the blood" more important then the body (your body)?

The second is by shedding the blood, that is, bringing the life to an end. This is the way most christians are going. God has grace over those doing his will..."be fruitful and multiply", but most christians are nailing themselves to the cross of death believing that killing another will save them, only to find out at death they are paying the ultimate price....the end of their whole family line...this is why it is spoken..."you are cast out of the grave because you have destroyed your land and killed your people".

Remember you are made of dirt...the promised land.

Opt for the first, the second is a long and winding road to knowing who you are again...about a thousand years of learning, till your senses return and you praise the "LIVING GOD".

God is not a mystery, he is life.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
it's alive.

sky adds names
sky = sci
adds = +
names = names

sky adds names =
sci+names [mirror] seman+ics

friends, fear ends
it takes courage to cure rage
few tour the future
the soul you shun is the sollution
as seek writ is to secret
as society is to so sigh e.t.

family is saying fame is an ill lie, but only while i'm a "f".

either we do or we do not exist
if we do we'd surely had kissed
any and all on the father's list
and any and all we may have missed

friends, fear ends
be not afraid

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
the parable of the figtree seems to be fullfilled.
All those truth-nerds are angels to become

God did not loose humour nor sense for logic and heart.

the period arrived. And God understood different by his sons,
as promised in Daniel, the prince to come.
Not antichrist,
but the prince who will grow unto the heavens.
The believers of love are Judeah. Southern Kingdom.

Time has come.
The sons understand.
To become the moon.

Our God is One.
Absolute truth is one, or it is subject to a higher truth which is absolute
and because it is absolute it is free,
and not subject to a higher truth,
this is God.
Truth includes, untruths believed by untruths,
because 1 means including, not excluding,
this is the paradox of our lives.
Beliefs could be believed in their right time,
and form a pyramid of beliefsystems that cancel the previous ones,
this canceled out worse possibilities and makes God One and Good.
Logic kills itself to make freedom as one logic,
that one chooses himself, not in demand but by wish to be one as perfect.
Logic was set in carriers. Cross spread in function and time but as One.
Ignorance fullfilled it's time.
Home is close.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
So today salvation is decided out of me, by you ?
Did i tell you i am not a believer nor a christian ?

First I didn't condemn you nor did I ever say your not saved like some others Christians would.

I gonna tell you something, and i hope you listen,
because you search, now, get honest, and listen.

Originally posted by pastthecloudsI declared the bible true,
i declared jesus as god, one with the father
I declared love as his way
I declared myself fullfilling torah as loving god, god is all.

Good now we know your a Christian. But for one that says he believes that the bible is true or the word of God its funny that you ignore scripture.

Originally posted by pastthecloudsMy god is righteouss, is yours too ?

For one that believe in the bible you act like you know everthing, that your word is the final word. I know that I am not always right. And you act like we follow different God. Last I check if you follow the God of Jesus we follow the same God.

Originally posted by pastthecloudsDon't hide behind your scriptures, because salvation
does not come from it, it comes from God, and
he works though logic that is build by folowing your heart.
Your heart is one with god, because there is none except God.

I think you should realize that we know nothing without the bible. Without the bible we would not know Jesus, heaven or hell, or the laws of God. You tell me don't hide behind scripture I think that just a excuse for you not knowing enough. Scripture and Jesus himself teaches to read the scriptures daily. And I use those scriptures to prove what is true and right. You have not said one word to denies that Antichrist is real. Nor have you use scripture to prove your beliefs.

Originally posted by pastthecloudsRead your bibles, before you condemn.

You use stop assuming someone thinks something. I never once said you were not saved. or condemned you. Even if you are a christian and you don't believe as I do, I would say your not saved. The belief in Christ and God is what safes you. Not the battle of scripture.

Originally posted by pastthecloudsThe antichrist that the Islam and Christianity wait for,
will be in in reality the elijah to come

If you mean that the antichrist is going to be one of the two witness your wrong. And I would like you to use scripture too prove your beliefs. Just because you say something doesn't make it true.

Originally posted by pastthecloudsGod is one, because of this, he forgives himself.
When someone becomes glorified he is one with god.
And god is truth, search truth and you search the father.
OR is your God not truth then ?

Your god you say that alot acting like your the one condemning me. Again last time I check if we believe in the bible, jesus and God, we believe in the same God. Just because we believe that the holy scripture different doesn't mean end the end we don't pray to the same God. When I pray I know I am talking to God, I know I am talking to the God of Jesus and the God who created all things. Don't you pray to the same God??

Originally posted by pastthecloudsIt is not because your interpretations do not
equal mine, that the church has the right teachings.

Here I agree with you. The church does not always have the right teaching. As for our interpretations I think we must both realize that we both don't know everthing. And that we must let god judge not us.

Originally posted by pastthecloudsGod is love
I did not divided god into something else,
I do not teach the lie that jesus is different from the father,

First God is love. And Jesus is one with God. But again Before saying anything I will just use scripture to prove my point. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. and if you use scripture to prove your point.

Bible quote
John 6 v 38-40
Bread of life
38For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

For the other post I will reply

Again I would like to point out that I never said that passthecloads was bot saved. Read my opeing post again.

I would also like to point out that I wasn't share when I open this post that if you were a believer or not. That why I said this. So that I can be share where you stand on the bible and Christ.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Im interested to know what the spirit has taught you about the anti-christ.
Anything?

If the spirit has taught me anything about the antichrist its to be aware of him and the others.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join