It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do u guys think...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
do you guys think pictures were taken of actual aliens and were leaked to the public by the govt but were later debuked by "so called experts"....

i dont know if the pics below have been debunked or not, just giving an example

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/859f4e1a2a1e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whitemotel

I always wonder the same question, I'v never done a proper research on these images.

Between the last image, is that a hand cuffed alien?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Those pics and my ex-wife's chest have something in common, is my opinion...

CDS

edit: sorry, couldn't resist. No, I have no way to support that statement, just seems so...I have seen the bottom photo of the grey in bondage with the gestapo (they look like Asian Boy Scouts, to me)before and I think it was debunked.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If Asian probably chinese or someone from the Orient but still aliens handshaking with humans and agreeing to handcuff him?Like why?Aliens have mind powers then why didnt they use it.Probably because they would show their power to the public.Wow i just answered my own question

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Freaky things like that are just part of Illuminati mind control agents work.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have never seen those pictures before. The first one is more than what i would call interesting. They have yet to be debunked?

My observation was... a) It would take something significant for senior officers to pose for a "hoax" in such a manor, and if it were computer-munipulated, what could they possibly all be looking at and interested in of such height stature? b) In the age of the photo, gas-masks, military uniforms and the technology to replicate an alien-look-alike would be extremely pricey (unaffordable/out of reach to majority) c) What purpose would they have served if they WERE a hoax? I have never seen them, thus profit was doubtedly generated from them. d) The subject in the first picture (and somewhat but not as much) look fairly authentic. The facial expression of the first 'alien' is parallel to that of what I would imagine. Almost expression-less. They would be in my opinion beyond emotion. They could read your consciousness and decipher 3 moves ahead of what your own consciousness has determined.

There are questions here for sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think you need a better, more specific title for your thread than "what do u guys think...", like maybe "alien photos with military...real or not?"

And people can create photos like this with photoshop faster than we can debunk them. We need source verification, date of photo, photographer, location, etc to evaluate possible authenticity.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
yeah, i was contemplating on the title....key answers def need to be provided to evaluate the authenticity but how bout if non were avail...dubunked right?...lets say the first pic was debunked by experts because lack of evidence/information but it was indeed real...you think when the govt, whom leaked the photo, heard that it was dubunked trying to get a reaction from the public?...too good to be true?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think you should take some time browse through the vast archives of information on ATS before making repeated posts about topics and pictures that have already been discussed. I am assuming you are new, and I know this is not the most warm greeting I could have given you, I am sorry for that, but it seems you just are not even checking to see if it has been discussed before you hit submit. ATS already has a ton of bandwidth supporting repeat threads please be kind to the server load and give a quick check in the future ok? And welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I think you should take some time browse through the vast archives of information on ATS before making repeated posts about topics and pictures that have already been discussed. I am assuming you are new, and I know this is not the most warm greeting I could have given you, I am sorry for that, but it seems you just are not even checking to see if it has been discussed before you hit submit. ATS already has a ton of bandwidth supporting repeat threads please be kind to the server load and give a quick check in the future ok? And welcome to ATS.

i hear ya man....official member since april but a long time broswer....but my post is not about photos of military and aliens...it was a question about actual pictures debunked by experts because lack of evidence/information but it was indeed real...you think when the govt, whom leaked the photo, heard that it was dubunked trying to get a reaction from the public?...

how can you search on something like that?

thanks for you input though...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I think you need a better, more specific title for your thread than "what do u guys think...", like maybe "alien photos with military...real or not?"

And people can create photos like this with photoshop faster than we can debunk them. We need source verification, date of photo, photographer, location, etc to evaluate possible authenticity.

I seem to recall the lower photo as appearing in a book which predates Photoshop. Haven't seen the top one before, but the bottom one always gave me the creeps.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You can search leaking evidence and disinfo. The subject itself has been discussed. Sometime its good to revive a subject its just nice to revive it by actually bringing back the original discussion so all view points to date can be considered.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain both of these have been debunked as I remember seeing an article about them, the bottom one if I remember correctly is a boy, I think one of the mens son, however I am at work right now and don't have the time to put in a proper search for the originals so I will leave this as personal opinion for now until I can properly search for them, unless someone else beats me to it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hi there WhiteMotel,

These images are also included in that thread I cited for you earlier.

I believe the one with the 'alien on a string' was a hoax from Germany, but I must admit that it's been a long time since I've read that case, and I don't quite recall. I'll see if I can dig up the correct report for you...

-WFA

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Found it, it's the two at the bottom of this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's all I've got on that case, hope that helps!

-WFA

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
ive found a post on my first pic below....

here

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Here is a larger version of the image:

And here is a comparison photo:

-WFA

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar

Found it, it's the two at the bottom of this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's all I've got on that case, hope that helps!

-WFA

sweet....i dont think there was no way of finding that on ATS....unless you have seen and commented on that post, it would be hard searching for that.....

again thanks for searching WFA!...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No worries man! Anytime

I'm certain that one day our positions will be reversed, and you can clue me in on an existing investigation that is new to me
It's a big board, and nobody can know everything!

We work well though as a team!

-WFA

new topics

top topics

join