It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for AIDS patent #5676977

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Cure for AIDS patent #5676977

According to the Patents Office the cure for AIDS was filed in 1996

Patent Office Records Link

Press Conference Video at LiveVideo Link

[edit on 16-9-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That is pretty amazing stuff, wonder why we havent seen anything happen in relation to this since 1996.

Awesome topic though.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Looks like it's bogus as a quick Google search for "ANTELMAN TECHNOLOGIES" reveals no reference to any such company or organization.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yea i googled it too to no avail since my post. Wonder if the company has changed name or gone bust since then.

Shame, as would be amazing if it were true.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
(WO/2003/043537) IMPROVEMENTS IN CURING AIDS WITH TETRASILVER TETROXIDE MOLECULAR CRYSTAL DEVICES (Filed 2001, Publication 2003)
www.wipo.int...

Be sure to read through the tabs.

Example 1 Clinical testing was performed at Exetec Lab, SA, in Honduras. Thirty AIDS patients were selected who were non-terminal from three etiological AIDS groups, ten for each group, namely, Candidiasis, Wasting Syndrome, and p. carinii pneumonia. Each patient was given an intravenous infusion of 15 PPM Tetrasil dispersed in a sodium acetate buffer solution administered over a three-hour period. All patients experienced temperature elevation within 48 hours of administering the Tetrasil, which was indicative that the immune system was now functioning, along with the fact that all patients also started to have dramatic increases in theirwhite blood cell counts. At the end of 30 days of observation, all patients were cured of AIDS. All patients presenting Wasting Syndrome were completely cured of the Syndrome, the average patient gaining approximately one-half pound per day. Three patients were completely cured of their pneumonia, and all patients presenting Candidiasis were cured of that affliction. Because the protocol was changed from direct injection to slow IV infusion of the Tetrasil, there were no side effects of hepatomegaly, pain or fatigue.

I don't know how long we're allowed to quote from external sources, but read through example 2 and 3 on the description tab. Advanced AIDS patients were also [claimed to be] cured including some near death.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That is fascinating , it really is I have glanced over so far but am at work at the moment. Looking forward to giving it a good read when I get home.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
For AIDS damn when i even write this 4 letter word up it gives me chills, its very loser way to die if you ask me. But i think it got a meaning of this world too, it will strike down the Lust&Weak Mind ppl down.
Mainly it will only get to u with human innertouch, i advice all of you to be sharp what you do who/with u are. Be sure what kinda ppl you hang~out Value your Energy.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedElectricSerpent
For AIDS damn when i even write this 4 letter word up it gives me chills, its very loser way to die if you ask me. But i think it got a meaning of this world too, it will strike down the Lust&Weak Mind ppl down.
Mainly it will only get to u with human innertouch, i advice all of you to be sharp what you do who/with u are. Be sure what kinda ppl you hang~out Value your Energy.

I think that is very harsh indeed to say AIDS is there to strike down the "Lust&Weak Mind ppl down". Ok some people that contract AIDS have done so via promiscuity but there are many more that perhaps are born with it or contracted it via blood transfusion etc etc. Sometime people are a victim of circumstance and tehy are not weak at all. That is a very black and white way to look at it and things are just not that simple.

No one deserves it, and if thre is a cure out there we should encourage and welcome it so that the poor people that have AIDS can get help and so that there families do not have to suffer the loss of there loved ones.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Looks like it's bogus as a quick Google search for "ANTELMAN TECHNOLOGIES" reveals no reference to any such company or organization.

Done a quick search under the inventors name and found Marantech

Here's a link

I've done a patent search within a couple of patent sites using the number in the opening post, it seems legit.

One thing that springs to mind is that if there is a cure then "Big Pharma" will lose billions overnight.

Charities would be forced to hand over the money they have collected in order to cure the sick.

A Cure is just not in the best interests of some organisations.

Strange Coincidence the inventor: Marvin S Antelman

Just by googling his name I also found a Rabbi with the same name who has mentioned in the following papers

Masonic Education for a New World Order

Father of NWO Study

Details taken from his book

To Eliminate the Opiate

In which he has been trying to expose the NWO since the 1970's

[edit on 16-9-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very intresting indeed, Patent does indeed seem to be legit as I have researched a bit now too.

The other article that some one post from 2001 was very very intresting indeed also.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have heard about a cure for AIDS and Cancer in the past. The only thing is they were probably shot down before they ever were able to put it out there. Too much money is made on the life prolonging drugs than the amount made to cure the illness. It's all about the money! Sad but true. Plus, if the PTB really want to decrease the population, why put a cure out there?? Money rules over everything. Very Sad....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just wish there was some way the blueprints could get out there so that we could set something up and get it going.

You know like get the research out there oout of the shadows before they have chance to shut the lid.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You can still go to the U.S. Patent Office website and see that it is still there. It isn't being hidden.

patft.uspto.gov.../56769 77&RS=PN/5676977

top topics

join