It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma or Coincidence? Charlie Sheen on Screen in pic of 767-223 ER!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Of all the people who could have been on an airplane screen when a snapshot of the interior cabin was taken of a Boeing 767-223 ER (the alleged flight 11 that crashed into WTC1) guess who appears? Charlie Sheen!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fef53db7ba6.jpg[/atsimg]

Now while some of you may just write this off as mere coincidence, for those that don't know, Charlie Sheen has long been advocating that things are not quite what they seem on 9/11. And just recently his name resurfaced in a big way with the Alex Jones and "Charlie Sheen letter to Obama" story.

The original image can be found here:

cdn-www.airliners.net...

From this link, which describes it as the cabin of a 767-223 ER, the exact supposed model of Flight 11:

www.airliners.net...&tbl=&photo_nr=4&sok=&sort=&prev_id=1051330&next_id=1051328

I originally discovered this photo in a quest to try and identify another picture, in an ATS thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I didn't get much action on it, I posted it over at Pilots for 9/11 Truth, hoping someone might be able to help:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

And that's when the member Weeber pointed this out here:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Now I don't know about you guys, but to me that is pretty incredible. Of all the films running, and even within that own film itself, what are the chances that Charlie Sheen, a known 9/11 truther, would be on the screen at that exact instant the photo was snapped?

Pretty amazing to me, and in my book that is Karma trying to tell us something, not just mere coincidence!

[edit on Tue Sep 15th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have heard and read a bit about another word. Its syncromysticysm. A combination of mysticysm and synchronicity. I believe that word fits this scenario perfectly. I believe its no mere coincidence.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't believe in coincidence. This is unreal.

That is a great find!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That's the coolest thing I've heard all day.

Not quite sure WHY, but, it is.

Great find, great effort and just, well, COOL.

Thanks!

S & F & DIGG!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Nice little synch wink.

Anyone know which film the screenshot was from?

It could be worse, it could be his dad in a clip from Apocalypse NOW!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Yeah man, no doubt.

I was wondering too which film that was from...Anyone know?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
Nice little synch wink.

Not 100% certain as I dont watch the show, but that looks like "2 1/2 Men" (or whatever it's called) to me. He's usually wearing that shirt in bilboard and comercial ads for it....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Two and a half men I guess...same kind of shirt in every episode....

Nice find!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's just a coincidence. When i went to Canada , I saw Rosie O'Donnell on back seat TV; The plane i took was Airbus A320. This is nothing to be concerned about. Its just comedy which they show on planes all the time

[edit on 15-9-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
It's just a coincidence. When i went to Canada , I saw Rosie O'Donnell on back seat TV; The plane i took was Airbus A320. This is nothing to be concerned about. Its just comedy which they show on planes all the time

[edit on 15-9-2009 by dino1989]

actually you were flying on Rosie, about the same size as an A320

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Meh...

Springer and I flew out to the Bay Area UFO Expo on Friday... September 11th, and on the OKC to Denver leg they had and episode of Two and a Half Men playing... For almost a second I thought about how big it was of Charlie Sheen to allow himself to be billed as "half a man" in this [sic] comedy show. After one second had elapsed, I listened to Ron White's "Drunk In Public" CD on my iPhone and had an enjoyable flight.

Tater Salad Monkeys, not just for having an alias anymore...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You probably read too much James Redfield then. Again looking for conspiracy in every nook and cranny is getting old. At least it was fun to see what the wizard in the woods had to say about NPT.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
edit: nope, nvm, this is definitely NOT Flight 11:

Aircraft
More: American Airlines
More: Boeing 767-223/ER

Taken at
More: In Flight
More: USA - Kansas, May 8, 2006
Remark Photographer
N325AA (cn 22326/157) Cabin Shot of the Economy Class cabin of AAL32 Los Angeles-New York JFK FL370 with only about 50 percent of Y-seats filled today.

More: Matthew Lee - Contrails Aviation Photography
Contact Matthew Lee - Contrails Aviation Photography
Learn how to link to this photoLink to me!

I would appreciate anyone with airline experience, or alternatively, anyone who does recognize the seat in this ATS thread, to give an opinion on where that seat came from:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

You probably read too much James Redfield then. Again looking for conspiracy in every nook and cranny is getting old. At least it was fun to see what the wizard in the woods had to say about NPT.

I love how quickly people assume they know others on here.

I'm assuming you are responding to my comment that I dont believe in coincidence. How exactly did you make the leap from me saying I dont believe in coincidence to me looking for a conspiracy here, or anywhere else for that matter. Did I say that I thought the clip was planted by the illuminati as a way to distract the passengers from what was going on and therefore charlie sheen was in on the whole thing? No. Sheesh.

My not believing in coincidence has everything to do with my life experience and synchronicity, and nothing to do with some author that I have never even read a word from.

Get better.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I hope you guys realize, that it is possible that this photo was actually snapped inside the genuine Flight 11!

And one reason it would be helpful to identify what exact film that screen is from is because of the year. If it is from 2.5 Men, I believe that started in 2003, which would mean that this plane could not be Flight 11. However, if it from an earlier film, it still leaves the possibility open.

And also, I would appreciate anyone with airline experience, or alternatively, anyone who does recognize the seat in this ATS thread, to give an opinion on where that seat came from:

I checked, it is most definitely from 2 1/2 men. Great point about the timing of the show's release. Hadn't thought about that.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
edit: nope, nvm, this is definitely NOT Flight 11:

Aircraft
More: American Airlines
More: Boeing 767-223/ER

Taken at
More: In Flight
More: USA - Kansas, May 8, 2006
Remark Photographer
N325AA (cn 22326/157) Cabin Shot of the Economy Class cabin of AAL32 Los Angeles-New York JFK FL370 with only about 50 percent of Y-seats filled today.

More: Matthew Lee - Contrails Aviation Photography
Contact Matthew Lee - Contrails Aviation Photography
Learn how to link to this photoLink to me!

I would appreciate anyone with airline experience, or alternatively, anyone who does recognize the seat in this ATS thread, to give an opinion on where that seat came from:

Had to edit it, sorry...It is not from Flight 11.

And finally tracked down an episode where you can see him wearing the exact same shirt:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by jprophet420

I love how quickly people assume they know others on here.

I'm assuming you are responding to my comment that I dont believe in coincidence. How exactly did you make the leap from me saying I dont believe in coincidence to me looking for a conspiracy here, or anywhere else for that matter. Did I say that I thought the clip was planted by the illuminati as a way to distract the passengers from what was going on and therefore charlie sheen was in on the whole thing? No. Sheesh.

My not believing in coincidence has everything to do with my life experience and synchronicity, and nothing to do with some author that I have never even read a word from.

Get better.

ROfl. you made a 2 line post with a direct reference to pop-culture. And you said it was a "good find" and "unreal". It is certainly neither.

You should "get better" at posting.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I said I dont believe in coincidence. Tell me where I said anything about pop culture. Go on. I'm waiting.

The best part here, is, by your own admission, my post was short, yet you assumed you know anything about me from it. Seriously, get better kiddo.

Once again, I dont believe in coincidence, and I have reason to back it up. Now, the OP has confirmed this was not the same flight, so that explains it. Had it been the correct flight, it absolutely WOULD be unreal and a great find.

Just because I dont share your views, does not make my opinion wrong and yours right. You know what they say about opinions...

But really, what was your point here, other than to fail miserably at an attempt to make yourself feel better/smarter?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow. dang!

This is a strange world. Its as if by magic he was supposed to be there then and now.

We should send this link to Alex and have him forward the information to Charlie.

He is supposed to have a role in this, after all, it seems.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Of course It's just a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join