It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma or Coincidence? Charlie Sheen on Screen in pic of 767-223 ER!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I have to put this down to mere coincidence.

Not everything happens for a reason. I mean who would have possibly planned that?

Edit to add:

OK just seen that this is not in fact from Flight 11 so there is no conspiracy at all and it is now not really a coincidence as it doesn't mean anything.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
So is the pic from that flight or not? Because 2 and a half men premiered in 2003. So, it would be pretty odd for a show that didn't even exist yet to be aired on an air-plane!

Maybe I missed it, but if the picture is from the flight, and the flights slammed into the tower, then how did we get the picture?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
23 flags for someone posting a random picture saying it's the interior of flight 11 playing a video of a show that didn't start until 2 years after flight 11 crashed.

This is classic!

Great job, TA!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver

Originally posted by hikix
So is the pic from that flight or not? Because 2 and a half men premiered in 2003. So, it would be pretty odd for a show that didn't even exist yet to be aired on an air-plane!

Maybe I missed it, but if the picture is from the flight, and the flights slammed into the tower, then how did we get the picture?

Anyone who really wants to know can use the information below which was found on the website from the original link in the OP.

Contact the photographer.

To receive permission to use a photo from Airliners.net in any other way than the one described above, you have to contact the photographer (the copyright holder) of the photo. We assure you, it is a very simple process and all of our photographers are very willing to help and most will reply to your inquiries within a day. You can contact our photographers by using the e-mail form linked to beside each photo on Airliners.net.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

The only thing that should be a conspiracy theory is why that television is in such an awkward spot.

Actually I thought the same, but after futher inspection, if you look at the big White sqaure at the front middle of the plane you can faintly make out Charlie Sheens Shirt, the black areas, and even the door on the right side.
It's just hard to see I would imagine due to glare, or it's a screen type that just doesn't show well in pictures.

The smaller set, set about halfway back middle that every is looking at, and seems to be oddly placed is for those in the middle to back of the plane.

So no odd TV Screen Placement here

Well, that clears that up, I hope.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver

Actually you missed reading the entire post... Is it so hard to read an entire post before making statements?? Come on, there were only 2 pages to read...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Ok truther, time for a reality check. It so hard not to curse you out for your ignorance here.

"OK Truther....*JProphet spits out some chewing tobacco as he cocks his red-rider BB gun.

-cries can be heard from the family hiding under the table as the Truthers enter thier yard"Save us JP, SAVE US!"-

"Don't worry Ma'am it's a good thing "Old Blue" here has a compass in the stock**

*JP quickly fires off a round, hitting a truther climbing a tree in the behind. Then with Lightning speed he cocks the Lever on "Old Blue and takes out another Truther*

'The man can be heard from under the table' "Oh he got another one, he's a dead-eye!"

*The Last True hiding behind behind a jungle gym, makes a run for it, saying.. "This won't be the last you'll hear from us JP!"

"Adios Truther-Bart! But remember if you do come back.., you'll be pushing up daisies JP says with a smile as he spits out some more tobacco juice, landing it right on one of the unconcious Truthers forehead" (an ode to Outlaw Josie Whales, or pure coincidence). "Anddon't you forget it!"

"The Woman and children can be heard in the background praising JP ..."You've saved us JP, you saved us!"

The above tale is obvious fiction as is the photo from the OP actually being from one of the alledged flights that hit the Towers, or the Pentagon, or even the one that was shot down over Shanksville.

Sorry I just had to write it, the way JProphet came out with "OK Truther".......the scene from A Christmas story popped write into my head.

I really meant no harm. Hope you don't take it as an insult JProphet, as I am a great fan of you and your colleagues work

Heres a clip of the classic scene, although I think the very beginning is cut off, when Ralphie actually greets Black -Bart. Classic movie, Legendary scene. Especially for any kid who knew what it felt like to get his first BB-gun as a kid.

You only need to watch the first 45 seconds, but the whole thing is great, it's always good to start the day with a laugh (laughter is the best medicine) and Darren McGavin is at his best in this!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's a picture of the interior of a plane and charlie sheen is on the tv. its not flight 11 there is no mystery here. i don't understand why this is even posted. it seems like you guys are really trying to make something out of something that isn't anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join