It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma or Coincidence? Charlie Sheen on Screen in pic of 767-223 ER!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 2009disclosure

NO. This is no coinsidence. This is more than that.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You gotta love the theme song though

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So is the pic from that flight or not? Because 2 and a half men premiered in 2003. So, it would be pretty odd for a show that didn't even exist yet to be aired on an air-plane!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I said I dont believe in coincidence. Tell me where I said anything about pop culture. Go on. I'm waiting.

The best part here, is, by your own admission, my post was short, yet you assumed you know anything about me from it. Seriously, get better kiddo.

Once again, I dont believe in coincidence, and I have reason to back it up. Now, the OP has confirmed this was not the same flight, so that explains it. Had it been the correct flight, it absolutely WOULD be unreal and a great find.

Just because I dont share your views, does not make my opinion wrong and yours right. You know what they say about opinions...

But really, what was your point here, other than to fail miserably at an attempt to make yourself feel better/smarter?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by captaintyinknots]

Ok truther, time for a reality check. It so hard not to curse you out for your ignorance here.

1. You said you don't believe in coincidence, that is the premise of The Celestine Prophecy written by James Redfield. Its a reference to pop culture.

2. I didn't assume to know anything about you. There were one of 3 possible scenarios, You would understand, you would not understand and look it up, you would not understand and not look it up.

3. You didn't mention anything to back it up when you made the post.

4. It wasn't.

5. This one is incredible:

How exactly did you make the leap from me saying I don't believe in coincidence to me looking for a conspiracy here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Because the mane of the Forum is 9/11 Conspiracies and you said it was a great find.

6. My point was that there is no conspiracy to be found here. I figured directly stating it would be enough.

Your comment about trying to make myself look smarter speaks worlds.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Ok truther, time for a reality check. It so hard not to curse you out for your ignorance here.

1. You said you don't believe in coincidence, that is the premise of The Celestine Prophecy written by James Redfield. Its a reference to pop culture.

2. I didn't assume to know anything about you. There were one of 3 possible scenarios, You would understand, you would not understand and look it up, you would not understand and not look it up.

3. You didn't mention anything to back it up when you made the post.

4. It wasn't.

5. This one is incredible:

Because the mane of the Forum is 9/11 Conspiracies and you said it was a great find.

6. My point was that there is no conspiracy to be found here. I figured directly stating it would be enough.

Your comment about trying to make myself look smarter speaks worlds.

Wow man, you are hilarious. When have I ever identified myself as a truther? Again, you are assuming you know things about me. Again, get better.

1)Because there is a book written about not believing in coincidence, and I dont beleive in coincidence, you somehow took that as a reference to pop culture, and you autmotically assume that I base my belief on this book, which I have never read. THAT my friend is ignorance worth cussing someone out for.

The truth is, I have never read that book. In fact, I didnt even know the name of the author until YOU mentioned it. My beliefs are based on my life, not the theory du jour. Apparently, though, you have some interest in the book, as you seem to know quite a bit about it.

2)You are so far out there here. I simply stated that I dont believe in coincidence, and therefore found this to be a VERY good find. It has since been admitted by the OP, through his and others research, that this was not the same flight. Guess what, NO COINCIDENCE THERE. Hmmm, seems to back me up...

3)What could I have said to back up the fact that I was impressed by the OP's research? And how in god's name does that give you reason to jump on me?

4)Actually the NAME of the forum is 9/11 Conspiracies. And, since you are posting in a thread in that forum, can I assume that you think there is some conspiracy here? Afterall, by your reasoning, only people that think there is a conspiracy can post in a thread.

I never said anything about seeing a conspiracy. Again, jumping to conclusions and assuming things.

5)My comments about trying to prop yourself up are right on the mark. There is no other reason for you to approach me in this way otherwise. And sorry, turbo, but you look like an ass here.

Unbelievable that you would spend this much time attacking a post that did nothing other that give credit to someone that is ACTUALLY OUT THERE LOOKING FOR TRUTH, not trying to squash it.

You obviously have an agenda here. Just move along and take the rhetoric elsewhere. I am smart enough not to get frustrated by imbeciles.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So a transmission of a network sitcom from 2003 traveled back in time to 2001? Amazing

What is this mess?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
So a transmission of a network sitcom from 2003 traveled back in time to 2001? Amazing

What is this mess?

Who the hell says that the picture was taken on flight 11????

Trueamerican quotes in his post that the picture was taken in 2006

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Good find.

I'm with Mr. Noorey on this one: There is no such thing as a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Nice post, It does seem to me that we are all playing our lives out in a most grand movie!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Remember that time when Palin were a scarf with designs of dogs on it and everyone on here flipped out thinking it was some conspiracy theory? Remember how laughable it was?

This is no different.

The only thing that should be a conspiracy theory is why that television is in such an awkward spot.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
So is the pic from that flight or not? Because 2 and a half men premiered in 2003. So, it would be pretty odd for a show that didn't even exist yet to be aired on an air-plane!

This is exactly why this post was garbage to begin with. I have no idea how it made the front page. Not to mention, the OP posted his "I was wrong" message at the bottom of the first page, instead of editing the OP. Can everybody say "farming?"

Almost every Sheen movie is (unfortunately) great 'flight material.' There are thousands of flights per day. I'd say cooincidence is almost an overstatement. Good topic, fairly well posted... flop. Nice try though, OP. Appreciate it.

Cheers?
Strype

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
Good topic, fairly well posted... flop. Nice try though, OP. Appreciate it.

Now how was this a flop if it made it to the front page?

Heh, thanks for letting me know that about the front page... Certainly not my intent. Was just a weird sort of "article of interest" that came about while trying to identify that darn seat I keep referring to. I would have been happy with a couple of "hey TA, that's strange" and would have left it at that. But ok, life goes on...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I don't believe in coincidences, great find my friend.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

karma? ur hopeless. To think that ur opinion is the real deal, you must be really r*******. "Nothing exist, everything is possible (but not what i think :@@
"

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You think coz one of ur thread is on the front page, it deserves some attentions?
I saw a lot of fakes and hoax threads on front page, some with more than 200flags. And what was it? A fake, a stupidity of the worse human BS, but it still was on front page.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Apocalypse Now, featured MARTIN Sheen, not Charly ^^

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Karma or Coincidence??? Hmmmm i was say neither really as i think your just reaching for something ... if the picture had been taking around the time of 9/11 then maybe karma but as 2 1/2 men wasn't made till 2 years after the event i'm gonna have to say its neither karma or coincidence but it is quite an interesting topic all the same

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Oh come on people. Two and a half men is a very popular tv show both in America and around the world. This is a coincidence and i'm really rather sad that ATS people are jumping onto this like it means something.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
holy ***************** that is crazy lol

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Not to be a nay-sayer or anything, but I don't see how this has any karmic value. Maybe for YOU it might hold significance if you're unsure about the 9/11 Truth Movement or anything related to that, but to me, it's just a coincidence.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join