It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Charlie.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thank you Charlie Sheen, for you managed to wake up SOME OF MY RELATIVES who thought i was a whack job all these years when i spoke of the truth behind 9/11.

SOMEBODY PINCH ME. I actually got an email from a family member letting me know how right i was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an actor???? A funny guy????? A true Patriot with concerns, and my personal hero.

THANK YOU CHARLIE I never thought my family could be woken up.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Doesn't it make you mad that they would believe Charlie Sheen instead of you? I know it would tick me off. You both say the same things but they don't believe it coming out of your mouth, but they believe it out of his. This is how I feel because my family was always the same way.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wasnt that interview fake?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Charlie should have a word with his dad....that might get things moving!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

the talking points are real. that is the point. charlie sheen is using his fame and popularity to spread the word. the interview was a publicity stunt, no doubt, but it seems to be working.

thank you, charlie, for laying your neck on the line yet again.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 13-9-2009 by billybob]

CX

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
reply to post by dgtempe

Doesn't it make you mad that they would believe Charlie Sheen instead of you? I know it would tick me off. You both say the same things but they don't believe it coming out of your mouth, but they believe it out of his. This is how I feel because my family was always the same way.

Thats kind of how i feel.

Like most people here i've been following the 9/11 conspiracy since the start, and thanks to ATS i know most of the info there is to know about the subject.

For years i have been telling people about it, and my dad has been one of those people, but whilst he's shown interest, it's always been half hearted.

Yesterday he phones me up all excited saying, "Did you know Charlie Sheen is saying that 9/11 was an inside job?!!"

So yeah, it's like it can't have been true when thousands of professionals are giveing the facts about why things don't add up, but one actor stands up and oh it must be true then.

Oh well, at least theres a few more taking notice now.

CX.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Platoon (1986) More at IMDbPro »
Videos
Platoon (1986) -- A young recruit in Vietnam faces a moral crisis when confronted with the horrors of war and the duality of man.
advertisement
Overview
User Rating:
8.2/10 96,252 votes
Top 250: #145 (register to vote)
MOVIEmeter: ?
Down 31% in popularity this week.

His career already took a hit, look at that. He did something he believes in at the risk of taking a personal loss. Thats true patriotism.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Wasnt that interview fake?

Not being facetious here, but I hope Skeptic Overlord sees this post and realizes something from it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
well i guess alex jones in the end really did a good thing,well i guess then im saying "sorry alex",and god bless charlie sheen,we will see his intentions

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

You can't go by that rating on IMDB jprohet, I've got a listing on there that only includes two of the films I've worked on and mine jumps wildy sometimes and I know good and darned well I'm far from famous.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I stand corrected good sir.

STARmeter: ?
Up 460% in popularity this week. See why on IMDbPro.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Me too.

But, all in all it’s a good thing if people ‘wake-up’.

Those people being a couple of my family members.

Who woke them up? Not me, though I tried like hell, lol.

Nope, it was Mr. Sheen and AJ.

I wish I could have recorded the conversations I had with my Step-Father yesterday.

Some of his comments I'll never forget.

‘If I’d a heard someone tell me this even a few years ago I’d a called them a crack-pot!’

(I did tell him a few years ago - thanks a lot Dad. Oh, and ‘crack-pot’ doesn’t mean to him what it means to most people now when they hear the word ‘crack’)...

‘Those buildings did the - wha’dya call it? The pancake, yeah, did you see that! They did the ‘pancake’!’

(I’m the one who explained to him the term for something that drops in it’s own tracks...)...

‘And Bush? Bush and his whole *bleeping* family are to tied up with Bin Ladin and his family, for ‘C’s’ sake who’d a thought!’

And he’s telling me this stuff like it’s the first time I’ve heard it... lol

No problem, he’s waking up.
Too bad he’s 87.

But, then again, ya never know what he might be able to do to help out.
Hell, he’ll probably donate my whole inheritance to the Truther’s Movement.

(Not such a bad idea)...

peace

[edit on 13-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I really hope that is the case, but I get the funny feeling that how the interview was presented will do more hurt then good.

It was a great piece written by Sheen no doubt, it was a great thing he did, but the way it was handled ruined most of eveything in my book.

The 9/11 movement has to move beyond the internet and it has to become a reality, there has to be a new investigation or people are just waisting their lives. That is how I fee after the fiasco with Alex Jones who I don't trust anymore.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Platoon (1986) More at IMDbPro »
Videos
Platoon (1986) -- A young recruit in Vietnam faces a moral crisis when confronted with the horrors of war and the duality of man.
advertisement
Overview
User Rating:
8.2/10 96,252 votes
Top 250: #145 (register to vote)
MOVIEmeter: ?
Down 31% in popularity this week.

His career already took a hit, look at that. He did something he believes in at the risk of taking a personal loss. Thats true patriotism.

Amen. He is risking his Career and his life. Top Paid Actor on Television today.

That speaks volumes and why it makes people wake up.

This isn't a has been risking nothing. This is TV's top paid Actor risking his nest egg, his $$$ for another investigation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
reply to post by dgtempe

Its always easier to sell anything ideas, property, items to strangers than your family. Your family has just known you too long and generally if you try to tell them something that they don't know about they think you are trying to be a big shot and will shut you down.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If Charlie Sheen helped you, help Charlie Sheen back--see my sig for details.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just want to say thanks Charlie too

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Heck yeah! Charlie's article actually woke up my dad who has been IMPOSSIBLE to get through to for years.

THANKS CHARLIE!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
reply to post by blankduck18

the talking points are real. that is the point. charlie sheen is using his fame and popularity to spread the word. the interview was a publicity stunt, no doubt, but it seems to be working.

thank you, charlie, for laying your neck on the line yet again.

This is the whole thing that I think ATS missed. The talking points were real yet we tried to poo-poo the whole thing attempting to discredit Alex Jones. A mistake that I hope is never repeated by ATS staff.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join