It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Charlie.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

His career already took a hit, look at that. He did something he believes in at the risk of taking a personal loss. Thats true patriotism.

OUR LIVES, OUR FORTUNES AND OUR SACRED HONOR - sound familiar?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Funny how so many are waking up to 9/11 after 8 years but don't even know about the infamous 9/11 PREDICTIONS by XINEOPHOEL, Solog and Elnin.

The FBI even ARRESTED Xin for his warning and many in the MSM mentioned his warning as a "LUCKY PREDICTION" someone got right.

Perhaps Charlie might be interested in the above story since Xinoehpoel is perhaps the FIRST to explain the day after 9/11 that the UNITED STATES government were the PERPETRATORS, not muslims with boxcutters.

IMO, these individuals 9/11 warnings are as important, if not more, than the entire conspiracy itself.

Such a shame so few don't see the significance or implications of these WARNINGS yet.

Perhaps when what they warn of begins soon, will people look back and wish they'd have paid more attention.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Orion7911]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Down 31% in popularity this week.

His career already took a hit, look at that. He did something he believes in at the risk of taking a personal loss. Thats true patriotism.

I wouldn't watch IMDB popularity rates too close as they change alot and doesn't have much of value.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Personal loss? Personal risk? You gotta be kidding me.

I'll give you personal risk and personal loss. And his name in person is Craig Ranke CIT, along with Aldo and the rest of the crew. Battered by infowars, and reduced to a mere "disinfo" thread on prisonplanet.com, not to mention derided to death by every person from debunkers to shills, to naysayers all over the place- THAT is real sacrifice.

Craig has been shunned even by the administration here at ATS, sad to say. And yet he still forges on, through it all, undeterred by criticism and driven by a simple desire for the truth.

Charlie Sheen ain't jack doo doo when it comes to the 9/11 truth movement, and not even in the same universe when it come to comparing him to people such as Craig. And what's worse, is the differences in resources. Here we've got a real truther like Craig, doing what little he can on virtually no budget, while a mega gazillionaire like Sheen could have seen what Craig was doing, and dropped a few hundred grand his way easily to help further truth, for example.

Even little old Jimmy Walters beat Sheen hands down on that front. At least he waged some kind of campaign, putting his money where his mouth is.

Where was Sheen when people like Craig and Domenick were out there beating down the pavement to dig up the now well known interviews we have all come to know and cherish? Huh? WHERE?

You know this is just typical of what a totally screwed up world we live in. That someone would listen to Sheen over what real investigation has produced to make them really question the events of 9/11.

And where was Sheen when people like Steven Jones were sweating their balls off in a laboratory? Give me a break!

No no, give people like CRAIG a break! Charlie! You hear me? You want to do something for this movement? Then at least help finance the thing. Because you've got the little guys with nothing going up against the big guys with everything, and yet still... The underdogs are kicking their asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now imagine with a little help...from our...friends?

Ok, sorry dearest DG. /rant.... But it really upsets me. Despite all that, I am happy anything at all appealed to your family's senses. Really, I am.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Based on what some members are saying, it looks like we just added potentially tens of millions to our number.

Some day, in the not too distant future, it's won't even matter what the MSM says or does, and it certainly won't matter what OReilly and Rivera think about us, because by then they'll be in the minority.

I am beginning to honestly believe that future history and the historical record on 9/11 will come to reflect much of the what the 9/11 Truth Movement considers to be fact.

Then the victims can be served, whereby 9/11 shall come to serve as a point of great learning, from generation to generation, and from age to age. Learning about what NOT to do and how NOT to be.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
reply to post by jprophet420

You can't go by that rating on IMDB jprohet, I've got a listing on there that only includes two of the films I've worked on and mine jumps wildy sometimes and I know good and darned well I'm far from famous.

i heard imdb also uses a average system

yours can go up and down so fast because if you arent famous the numbers are low and change faster

sheen is very famous, has many voters, takes more voters to lower or raise the number

over 30 percent for sheen, i would say thats definitely a hit on his career

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey, I am all for the unsung hero's in this - believe me. It is my hope that some day their efforts will shine favorably in the aanals of history. The point of this is that were shiing light on ones method who provided us with a new tool that works. It has "star appeal" which doesn't mean much to us, but it does to others who are not quite as open minded (or dare I say it "Sheep") Maybe we should have an unsung hero forum - I'm all for it.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Amy

His dad knows. He is associated with the Jesuits. And he was also on camera stating his son had shown him some things and brought to his attention some facts and tht He now has questions of his own , mainly building 7

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
reply to post by dgtempe

Doesn't it make you mad that they would believe Charlie Sheen instead of you? I know it would tick me off. You both say the same things but they don't believe it coming out of your mouth, but they believe it out of his. This is how I feel because my family was always the same way.

Why should it? It's the same reason why DG doesn't have a 100 million dollar NIKE contract & Tiger Woods does, etc., etc. etc.

fame=weight

Don't you think?

2PacSade-

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ExPostFacto

This is the whole thing that I think ATS missed. The talking points were real yet we tried to poo-poo the whole thing attempting to discredit Alex Jones. A mistake that I hope is never repeated by ATS staff.

I disagree. How would you like it if someone came along here and posted a fake thread in your name and then said they forgot to put the disclaimer up?

Alex did this to himself. Sure, I love what Charlie has written, but Alex Jones in my mind has a serious credibility problem.

This is not the first time that he has done some questionable things.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Charlie Sheen is an alcoholic with a dui, drug abuser, his personal life is in shambles, he is know in the acting circles as being a tad bit touched and you want to use him to back up your loony beliefs. I say go ahead, it just makes your cause that much ludicrous plus a shame you for the harm you do to the families that lost ppl in that horrible tragedy. Get a life.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by dgtempe

Charlie Sheen is an alcoholic with a dui, drug abuser, his personal life is in shambles, he is know in the acting circles as being a tad bit touched and you want to use him to back up your loony beliefs. I say go ahead, it just makes your cause that much ludicrous plus a shame you for the harm you do to the families that lost ppl in that horrible tragedy. Get a life.

It doesn't matter what Charlie does with his personal life. I am sure many people here wouldn't be too comfortable with what could be revealed about them.

Charlie does make some very good points and his arguments are sound, he is willing to engage anyone in a debate on live tv.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by dgtempe

No one is doing harm to the family members and victims of 9/11. What's next, are you going to accuse me of doing harm to my husband because i believe Bush lied about WMD's? Spare us the guilt trips, save them for use on your mother, wife, sister or friends. It is disrespectful to all who have died in all parts of the world due to this tragedy to not seek the truth of what 9/11 truly was.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Amen

+I still think Charlie has put himself in the spot light with this. The interesting thing is that the publicity should be all positive, but negativity will find a way in.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i agree. thank you charlie sheen fro putting your career on the line for something you believe in. i think that this has given the 9/11 truth movement a breath of fresh air and hopefully will show people that the 9/11 truth movement is made up of very well respected and smart people and have legitimate questions.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Haha, I've met plenty of delusional people that have felt more comfortable coming out after Charlie Sheen started publicly showing the immense damage he's done to his brain cells. There's probably some in every family.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Wasnt that interview fake?

Charlie has been talking about 9/11 truth for years...
The "interview" was last week...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

This was what I was going to say. Its not like Charlie Sheen just came out of the blue with this stuff. He mentioned long ago that the WTC looked like a controlled demolition.

If you read up on his father Martin Sheen you will see that his father was a political activist. So it gives him a bit more credibility on the subject.

I know there are a lot of people out there trying harder to expose the truth than Charlie but Charlie is making it a lot more acceptable for a "normal" person to be a 9/11 doubter. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's true that it was disappointing that it was fake, but things changed fast so it's pointless to sulk and be upset over it.

But honestly it's actually BETTER that it was fake in the long term. Think about how what's building up with Charlie going after everyone and everyone going after him--it's going to be a mad circus out there and 9/11 is going to be at the forefront.

How lame would it have been if Obama just agreed to look into 9/11 and "keep in touch" in a non-taped interview? I guarantee you it would be a lot like how he agreed to look into the ending the War(s) on Terror and closing Gitmo.

Anyways, if you want to get pro-active and do something to really help out Charlie then check out the link in my signature and get involved.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by TruthRevolt]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think they accomplished alot, in bringing notice to 9-11!!

Thankyou Alex and Charlie!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join