It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to extraterrestrials... Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

why trust math at all? it's a derivative of fear's flawed logic.

3 men rent a hotel room.
the hotel room costs $30.
each man ponies up $10.
$10 a piece is what each man pays.
later the manager gives the bellhop $5 to give back to the 3 guys.
the bellhop keeps $2
the bellhop gives each guy $1 back

i know from math that $10 minus $1 = $9
i know from math that 3 guys times $9 = $27
i know from math that $27 plus the $2 the bellhop kept accounts for all the money, but $27 plus $2 = $29

i know from math that they paid $30
i know from math that 30 divided by 3 = $10
i know from math that out of $5 intended for the 3 guys they each got $1 back making it $9 each man spent for the room.
i know from math that $9 times 3 men accounts for $27.
i know from math that $27 plus the $2 the bellhop kept accounts for all the money, and $27 plus $2 equals $29

i know from math that $29 is not equal to $30

i know from math that math can't be trusted when it comes from fear's twisted logic.

i know you are afraid

i know you are not alone

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

I understand your frustration with what all you hear and read, but the solution is really simple and ordinary.

The leading governments are only hiding their own crimes against their own people and against the alien races. The governments can’t hide the alien races, but they can force them to hide by blackmail, produce false evidence and disguise true evidence. The alien races have to sneak in to meet with their individual human contacts because these individual humans, when discovered, are then controlled as hostages under threats of harm by government.

The alien races and the humans who work with them are actively hunted by government, but the only threat the alien races pose is to the deceptive structure of the leading governments, by true education of the publics. The alien races desperately want to open TRUE awareness of universal life to us, but the governments remain successful today in keeping their publics in a primitive bubble, confused and afraid, lost in their smoke and mirrors of superstitious propaganda.

The alien races cannot and will never share technology or ally with our leading governments on current government terms, but they also cannot counterattack on the governments or directly interfere between a government and its citizens.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The first thing to consider is the possibility and probability that there is far more than one race. Meaning that perhaps there are benevolent races out there and its the negative races of aliens that are working with our government or a small selection of people. In all probability we would be trading them something in exchange for their technology. What that something is I have no idea. However, I would think that they are studying us and watching us like lab mice. For what purpose...who knows. Clearly, these beings inparticular don't want to be seen by us or even acknowledged which leads me to believe they are malevolent. But...Im sure there are those with good intentions that dont want to be seen either- I would think that they don't want to come down here and upset people who just aren't ready to drop everything they know even though in this day and age even though just about most of us are....Or play god.

If you were an advanced civilization and you came to a lesser civilization- the lesser would depend on you to save them if things went wrong. There would be no responsibility. That seems to also be a recurring theme with many of these theories of advanced civilizations out there. However, I feel that is untrue for our planet. We've made it this far...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

well, ETs are using earth to train/educate/rehabilitate its kind by having their consciousness born into humans. the outright knowledge of alien visitation/interaction/purpose compromises/defeats the whole purpose of the human experience for which they "incarnated."

its for the unadulterated human experience...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

To be honest, I haven't got a clue what to make of the majority of your post.

I was hoping for a rational discussion on motivations on why the gov/aliens would be cooperating and what benefits there could be to them doing so.

I've read through a lot of the Project Camelot/Blue Book files, watched a lot of videos, I've zipped through a LOT of links found on ATS. My first goal is to establish the credibility of the author of whatever work or opinion I'm reading. My standards are pretty high. That little step, while time-consuming, saves a lot of time. My second step is to check the sources (and their credibility) that the author uses and see if I might come to the same conclusion as he/she did. If so, then that person goes on my favorites list
If not, I carefully listen or read every word they say so that I might see what line of thought took them to their conclusion.

That being said, I am absolutely convinced that there is something going on with beings that we are not familiar with as terrestrials. Objectively, these could be Earth inhabiting beings that live in other dimensions, live in the ocean, live in intentional stealth around us. But, applying the simplest solution rule, I usually just try to connect the larger dots and see what I come up with.

The links that I come to are these: NASA, Mars, the Moon, UFO's, aliens, Roswell, 1952, 2012, current technology, and origin theory are all linked. My question is, if there is no doubt in me that aliens exist and are here, why are they cooperating with the Government. There are easier, more complete ways to manipulate the population and those are based on trust. As a people we fear that which we do not understand. It would be in an alien's best interest to exploit that fact from the get-go if they had malevolent intent. Instead, they tried to say hello (in 1952) and were not greeted warmly by most. So, they... what... wait until we're ready? With the way the info is being shut down, that day will never come and when we finally do get the disclosure we so desire, the results will be MUCH worse than they would have been in '52. If our alien pals had been brash and concerned enough to appear in '52, you'd think they would have prevented the disinformation campaign or done something to stifle it so that we would accept them more willingly. If they collaborate with the Gov, given the level of trust we put in it, they can't expect us to warm up to them after Disclosure. Had they intended for us truly be happy, they could have gone through the Screen Actor's Guild to help build up a flick that would portray them in a good light.

For every benefit I can think of a 'superior' race to work with the Gov, I can think of five reasons they wouldn't. So I ask again, and again, and again... why? It's not like I'm not looking for the answers, guys. But here, on ATS, I can ask for people to join me in that quest and not feel fear of ridicule. I ask why and I'm taken seriously, here. (For the most part) Through discussion and analyzation of the facts, we can get somewhere. We've all looked it over, and we all have slightly different viewpoints on the subject. It's possible that you and I have noticed two things that didn't seem 'right' to us, but seemed perfectly normal to everyone else. When we put our information together, we are assembling the pieces of the puzzle before putting it together.

It's late. I'm tired. Sorry for the rambling response. I am impassioned by this question, "Why?".

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
For some of us who believe, we think that certain presidents know of the UFO cover-up, while others don't.

Take example for Reagan, and what I am about to present to you is REAL EVIDENCE.

Ronald Wilson Reagan: film actor, governor of California, 40th president of the United States of America.

What can be said about Reagan? His economics policies, Reaganomics, is seen by many to have helped the high inflation and unemployment that was there when Reagan became president. He is also seen at the driving force in which the Cold War ended between the Soviet Union and the US.

He also was "obsessed" with UFOs and aliens.

Oh, yes. During Reagan's eight years within the White House, many tabloids picked up on this, but how many of you would take a tabloid for journalism. Most of it was passed as just the authors wanting to peddle something out.

Though, Reagan was heavily involved with UFOs and aliens. He spoke three times in his speeches of an alien invasion, stating his beliefs that only an alien invasion on this planet would be able to bring all of the world together to stop the invasion. This quote came from his speech to the general assembly of the United Nations:

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask, is not an alien force already among us?"

Maybe a one time speech on it would not be weird. Maybe even two times, though albeit a bit strange, is not much to see. But three times he brought up an alien invasion and how, only then, that could the world be able to come together.

Reagan, also, had reported two UFO encounters when he was the governor of California. The first encounter was when he was going to a party, and had seen the UFO with his wife, Nancy, saw a UFO on the highway heading to Los Angeles.

The second story, though, is far greater.

The other Reagan sighting occurred in 1974 just before Reagan ended his second term as governor. The story was told by Air Force Colonel Bill Paynter who became the pilot of Reagan's Cessna Citation jet plane following his retirement from the Air Force.

It's a story Ronald Reagan told to Norman Miller, Washington Bureau Chief for the Wall Street Journal, the governor's plane was making an approach to land in Bakersfield California. It was during the descent that Reagan noticed a strange light behind the plane. "We followed it for several minutes, Reagan told Miler. " It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens."

Paynter, the pilot stated, ""it appeared to be several hundred yards away" and it was "a fairly steady light until it begun to accelerate. Then it appeared to elongate. Then the light took off. It went up a 45 degrees angle at a high rate of speed. Everyone on the plane was surprised."

This, though, is seen, by many, as ultimate proof that Reagan knew of UFOs, and why his obsession with UFOs and aliens was so large.

For those of you who don't have it, you'll need Adobe Reader to read this. It's free to download, and it's a great read. 21 pages of great information.

We always wondered what old Reagan knew...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
italy?

italy is italy while at eye it all lies while late eye i tally while eight eye i tail lie while italy ....

i think of germany i think of "not sees = natzis" i think of germany i think they germed many ... germ many = germany

i think of egypt i think of pyramids ... i think of pyramids i think of big blocks of rock .... i think of big blocks of rock i see a guy chipping away...
i think "he chipped = egypt" ... he chipped is egypt

i think

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I figure it this way.

They come here because they have to.

They're out traveling through out the universe,galaxies and solar systems dealing with and interacting with all the other advanced species that exist.

Some times their supplies run low and they know they can stop here and get what they need.

Maybe a little rest and relaxation.

We are not ready to be accepted by the other advanced species because we're still savages.

But they are curious about us,sort of like observing the habits of animals in the wild.

And they fear us,just like you would if you stopped at a 7/11 in a bad neighborhood at night.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
And again, I have to ask WHY.

From what I can tell, every account of human interaction with ETs has show that their technology and intelligence is far superior to our own. What would THEY have to gain from a pact with us primitives? It's not like they would have needed the permission of the authorities to watch us, abduct us, or run experiments on us. As far as I can tell, there is no benefit whatsoever in their making a deal of any kind with us.

Why?

What I understand, is that the "Greys" are us from the future. Since they know time is not linear, like we have been taught, they learned how to bend space & time.

Why would they do this? Because "we" in the future screw up this planet such that it screws up our DNA and immune system. (Not certain when or what causes this.) We are coming 'back' in time (our present) to abduct people and take their ova and sperm to correct our own DNA and immune systems.

The other E.T.'s? Some of them already reside on the planet. Some of them look so similar to us, that they work and live in tandem with us. Others live underground, underwater, in mountains, etc. I assume it is because they could not assimilate or blend in as easily or their way of life requires where they are.

There are even more E.T.'s who do not live on Earth, but watch us from a distance so that they may intervene on our planet as necessary. Sometimes they protect us from malevolent beings. Sometimes they protect us from asteroide, etc. that would destroy or severely alter the planet. I'm not certain why, but the success or failure on Earth seems to have a huge effect on the entire Universe/Multiverses.

Understand in almost every race of beings, there are those who are benevolent or malevolent, just like Humans. There are none that are completely malevolent and several that are completely benevolent since anything other than love is against their . . . I can't think of a word that adequately translates in English, so I'll say nature/Universe/law. Basically, they are INCAPABLE of doing anything that is harmful or violent to another. And I cannot explain why.

This is the best that I can explain this. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
They have made themselves known to us already...the evidence is there, sightnings!!!!!!!

What if most of those 'sightings' are merely a lifeform that exists in our atmosphere and local space and not some Alien from another planet?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
He also was "obsessed" with UFOs and aliens.

Which was why he implemented the Star Wars program...

Where is the linky to that PDF you speak of?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
Some times their supplies run low and they know they can stop here and get what they need.

Yeah suck up some water, abduct a few cows, take out your favorite delicaies and toss the rest overboard

Maybe a little rest and relaxation.

Oh yeah.... 'seed' a few locals, get those anal probes out... fun times

And they fear us,just like you would if you stopped at a 7/11 in a bad neighborhood at night.

No we just smell bad...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

Your odd and bizarre sense of humor never ceases to give me a good laugh or put smiles on the faces of ATS members!

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Dear Arrowmancer

Have your heard or even watched “Alternative Three” if no look it up it was out there last time I looked.

This would answer you question and also the question of why our governments keep the secret.

Now I am not saying it is true or even partially true not it sure would explain the lot.

It was written as fiction but many a true word has been spoken in jest. It woke me up in 75.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
What would THEY have to gain from a pact with us primitives?

I'm with clickfoot here. I agree "they" would gain nothing. However, human governments gain a fearful reputation from rumors like that. So they have much to gain from an alleged pact like that, which is why governments don't want to stamp out those rumors.

I would never believe that there's a conspiracy of the government and the aliens. Those stories tell a lot more about collective human psychology than about aliens.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
What if most of those 'sightings' are merely a lifeform that exists in our atmosphere and local space and not some Alien from another planet?

Some may be, but it doesn't explain all of them. However, would they still not qualify as 'extra-terrestrial'?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Some may be, but it doesn't explain all of them. However, would they still not qualify as 'extra-terrestrial'?

Not if their born in our atmosphere

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Not if their born in our atmosphere

Well you could argue that they are 'outside earth', not native to any country/the planet itself, which is very different to 'life as we know it'. But I'll give you that you could argue the other way too.

But they'd definitely qualify as 'alien'

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Whilst the initial question is an interesting one, and one I'd love to see discussed - it is based on a flawed premise.

Ok, take a deep breath;

*There is no empirical evidence that extraterrestrials in any form exist. We have witness statements, we have blurry photos, we have stories passed down through generations, but we have no irrefutable evidence!*

Seriously, I'd love for us to in a position to answer the question, but first we need to *prove* aliens exist.

To speculate however;

What if tomorrow morning we woke up to a world where we no longer needed money, petrol, oil, medicines, cancer was cured, we could live to be 200+ years old, we had unlimited food, 'God'/religion in any form was proven to be a myth.

It would undermine our entire civilisation in one day. I'd give us a week until we were extinct as a species.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
mankind has reached a crossroad of existence.
overpopulation/starvation/pollution/apathy,will lead to
drastic changefrom all governments.new technologies
and reverse engineering could possibly avert disaster.
maybe this is et's home planet, and we're going flat out
to stuff it up.? we all know that everybody likes superman
but everybody hates aliens , so i can't see et going public.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join