It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to extraterrestrials... Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

I personally don't believe that these are "aliens". I believe that these are an advanced race of Beings that used to be human in some distant past, and not necessarily on this planet. They have always watched over us, history is rich with legends of gods walking the Earth; and they are still watching over us today, perhaps even more closely now that we have nuclear powers.

I also personally believe that our governments are indeed covering up what they do know about UFO activity but I find it very hard to believe that there is some secret conspiracy between the government and these Beings. Most of us regular people don't trust the government, why would an advanced race of Beings?

Why are they here? Why don't they communicate with John Q. Public now? Why would they communicate through crop formations? All good questions and probably will be answered in good time. Perhaps if we really and seriously start to feed the millions of starving people in the world and begin to get along a little better they would feel so inclined to approach us a little sooner and tell us about their love for fast foods.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It is quite obvious. The aliens collect samples of human DNA/ This provides them with either the means to do genetic alteration type experiments. They don't need to observe what humans are up to, that is readily apparent by watching us from afar.

Heck yeah the gov is working with them. These things are not from space but from another level trapped on Earth. Gov attains their level of status as a reward from being puppets to something above them. No on knows if it is human. If it were would there be such suffering, human sacrifice and need to control?

Its all part of the grand plan to own the most souls. Were they benevolent, they would show themselves to all BUT gov. In fact, they would long ago have annihilated the puppets of the pockets. A life is a terrible thing to waste. A planet filled with all manner of life forms is even worse to destroy.

Benevolent beings would do their utmost to stop the destruction.

He asks WHY. They don't need a passport. No one is stopping them. YOU try doing what these aliens do and see how long YOU remain roaming free. They aren't from another planet. Just go investigate genetically modified organisms and you'll find where they come from. Mixing frogs with oranges and fish with tomatoes is just one step in the direction the aliens are coming from. If it won't have sex in nature, it has no earthly purpose.

Current gov doesn't have much of a earth friendly purpose either. They are the puppets of something that is against all that Earth was, all this it should be and all that it will be in the future. Alien to their own kind.

How much clearer can it get? And you ask WHY? They answer WHY NOT?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

As above so below.

There might exist a plethora of civilizations, each with its own politics and understanding of things. If the powers that be are in favor of a totalitarian and authoritative system and by any chance they deal with some kind of form of alien civilizations chances are the civilizations in question feel safer in conducting "business" with them because they too might feel that n authoritative and totalitarian control system is their "cup of tea". They probably don't know anything better.
We should think about all this and question life, intelligence and the pinnacle of this manifestation as the ability of sentient beings to successfully form a civilization, prosper and help other beings probably in a non intrusive manner along the way.
Every different kind of being should have its own weaknesses and strengths.
It might be that some civilizations might have no chance of functioning outside of non authoritative and totalitarian control systems.
This is where we differ because we as a species can. In this respect we should feel more advanced than them, and indeed we should be. Technology and wondrous abilities in display by said civilizations is just bells and whistles. Imagine the natives of south America when the conquistadors were coming in "peace" offering them items of non value demanding back something of value in return.
We could find ourselves as a civilization in the same position regarding contact with other beings out there. Our real values is our thought potential and our abilities to overcome and adapt in any environment, our resourcefulness. Civilizations that have learned to live in authoritarian and totalitarian models should have forgotten those things a long time ago, even if they were lucky enough to have them at some degree and were not just "seeded" with technology and intelligence from other older in existence civilizations that favored authoritative and totalitarian control systems themselves, probably because they might have been blessed with great insight but were cursed with limited imagination and the drive to think out of the box, or let lose their control and go with the tides and adapt. Also these kind of civilizations might have to totally rely on technology because after some level of progress if you are accustomed to a certain degree you can never go back and live "the simple life".
Someone might have tried to pull the "bells and whistles" trick on us and it failed. If we examine our anomalous history in the light of extraterrestrial contact, the kind of manipulation and abuse they might have pulled and failed.
Lots of ancient texts and local lore speak of Gods, their glorious vehicles and their amazing toys.
We are slowly evolving and figure out our own technology and our own toys. What the PTB would get from contact with other civilizations, of the kind i described, is ways to subdue and control, a way of safely predicting the future and protecting their level of control towards us and if the said specific ET's failed once with "right in your face" approach appearing here in all their ill gotten glory, now would be trying anything hiding behind our rulers in order to play the same game and probably fail for a second time.

The same weaknesses and abilities that seem prevalent on us, could very well exist in other beings too no matter if they have appeared and evolved light years away.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by spacebot]

Lets check something from the Revelation.

Revelation 12

The Woman and the Dragon

1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
The birth of the human civilization.

3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
A malicious intervention.

4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.
Their dominion. (exerting influence)

5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
Us. Our potential. Hercules.

The Choice of Herculis

A vigorous and plastic Hercules is depicted with two women flanking him, who represent the opposite destinies which the life could reserve him: on the left the Virtue is calling him to the hardest path leading to glory through hardship, while the second, the Pleasure, the easier path, is enticing him to the vice.

Behind Hercules is a palm, which, through the leaves and the branches (a symbol of military victory and fame), hints to Hercules' future heroic life.

Continuing with Revelation 12.

7And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
The defeat of the prime controlling force exerting influence behind any authoritative and totalitarian civilization out there (probably)

10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Christ.
For the accuser of our brothers,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11They overcame him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short."
Cannot comment on this part yet.

13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
Cannot comment on this part yet, but it seems like someone got very pissed and decided to destroy what he could not control. Was probably this much but hurt because it might have realized that what he/it/they cannot control if left in its own devices might one day evolve and undo the whole dominion of influence exerted over several other civilizations out there.
If this part is really talking about us as a civilization and some events with an outside malevolent influence, then we can assume that this exertion of influence while failed to be forced on us, against some other civilizations out there was successful.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Want to elaborate a bit more on the following:

The Woman and the Dragon

1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven:

It probably pertains to cosmological events. We know many things have to conspire cosmologically in order for a civilization like us to exist. It is like a greater force bends the physical reality (back then our new founded solar system in its chaotic orbits) to create the wonder of sentient beings on the surface of a planet, the friendly climate and all flora and fauna to support it. These might be not the only elements that need to conspire for this outcome. The ancient texts reveals some elements (probably the basic ones) about that mechanism, a bit further bellow. Astrology reveals that there is a precise percentage of influence (at least at our part of the universe) and laws in motion we currently can't understand, yet they can be mapped by numbers and analogies and attributed to the motion and positions of planetary bodies. This model if studied (according to this ancient science of the study of the 12 signs of the zodiac) reveals the 12 distinctive characteristics of the psychological nature of the sentient beings that have been evolved on earth.

a woman clothed with the sun,

The sun, its position, behavior, cosmologically played a big role in the existence of this hospitable environment we thriving upon.

with the moon under her feet

The moon, its position, behavior, cosmologically played a big role in the existence of this hospitable environment we thriving upon

and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

The point of convergence/area of effect of these energies/frequencies (it might have to do with how the cosmological fabric, time and matter is created and affected by these energies) that works favorably at some parts of the universe for sentient beings to develop. The 12 signs of the Zodiac. The crown of a ruler. The 12 signs of the zodiac rule (not in a full extend, but in an important extend) the reality, and the characteristics of the climate, the reality and the psychological aspects and behavior of the sentient beings on this world or even how they perceive and understand their environment and how can they function in it, also their inherent physical and not so physical abilities, time and space themselves.
So, "she had a crown of 12 stars on her head." If she didn't things might come out very differently. That can point us to a direction to think out loud if, every other solar system must have a "crown" in order for intelligence to evolve on it. What is this term really is referring to is probably one of the biggest questions regarding our existence. A question that has not been asked yet.

2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

A planet (our earth) had the potential to begin life especially sentient life and the cosmological and natural processes that conspired to create this environment caused great disturbances on this little planet. Coincidentally humans derive their offspring's through a similar painstaking process, or maybe nothing ever happens by coincidence.

Sorry for being slightly off topic.

To put an end to my post, I want to say that unfortunately I am not an Extraterrestrial, like every 2 bit idiot (sorry) claims and has to come here in ATS to torture our intelligence spouting the same old unimaginative rhetoric's, over and over, most of which are IMO bad attempts at disseminating disinformation.
I hope I am doing a better job than them, not in disseminating disinformation but in helping others and myself included in fighting ignorance.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Alright, I got backlogged yesterday.

As far as 'destroying belief systems', that was not my intention. While the premise behind Alternative Three MAY be true, the videos on Youtube regarding Alternative Three had zero credibility towards factual information. There are three versions of this, the original video and two cut-and-edited versions. When someone recommends I read or view something, I usually do. I take information and the gathering of knowledge very seriously. But there are things I learned about the original video that pretty much shot it for me.

1. There is no possible way that the people depicted in teh video were caught in off-the-cuff moments. While some portrated their roles with excellent acting, it was acting all the same. But I looked past this because it might have been a reinactment for the benefit of the viewer.
2. I have researched deeply into the Apollo program and it's missions. There is never a mention of a Grodin. Anywhere. Not even as a sideline.
3. Heathrow airport does not have nor have they ever had the parking garage depicted in the program and the parking rules used by Heathrow in the 1970's would have prevented the 'proof' of the car being parked at a certain location without anyone having signed, paid, or indicated that the vehicle would remain in it's location.
4. Of all the 'experts' that were consulted in the making of this program, not a single one existed. There is no mention of them beyond what is linked to the video.
5. Reviewing the personal histories of the Apollo astronauts, none ever showed any of the same signs of distress and alarm that Grodin exhibited.
6. The program was originally scheduled to air on April 1. April Fool's day.
7. The actor that played the main character witness and content advisor also played in Batman Returns.

8. This program was long. In it's entire length, I kept detailed notes. There is no corroborating evidence or credible testimony to back it up available at any library near me, any news article in the US dating back to 1964, or on the internet.
9. Everyone involved, actors, directors, writers, made no attempt to conceal that this was a hoax. Many came right out and said that it was an attempt to do what Orson Welles did with War of the Worlds.

I've learned that in every lie, hoax, or deceit, there si always a kernel of truth. While this video is, itself, a hoax, the premise behind it may not be and I won't discount the possibility of a truth in this arena. Somewhere

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I regards to the bible verse and interpretations covered above. I can read the bible on my own. My twin brother can then read the same book immediately after I do. He and I will have completely different opinions about what it says.

This is multiplied EXPONENTIALLY where revelations is concerned. This is a dream, a vision, something that was related as he saw it. I believe it was inspired by God. I also beleive that I have absolutely NO IDEA what was going through this man's head when he received the vision. It is a vision without interpretation. We are left to interpret it. We are also more than a millinium after-the-fact. Our views and opinions are colored by our years.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Their technology demonstrates they are very advanced of us. Turn the question around: Do you want to talk to a colony of ants in an ant-hill? Sure some entomologist might care, but most of us would just walk by. If an ant colony set off a fire cracker, like humans setting off an atomic bomb, that might get our attention though. It would explain their increased interest around nuclear facilites and bases since 1945. Humans still believe they are and always have been at the top of the food chain and religion reinforces this belief. I saw a TV show where a former missilier said UFOs visited several launch bases in 1967 and "de-activated" the sites. (link: www.cufon.org... ). Maybe that's the only good message they can give us.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If an ant colony set off a fire cracker, like humans setting off an atomic bomb, that might get our attention though.

ROFL! The mental image!!!

There IS a difference, though. Not too many ants look up and wonder about our existance. Very few ants, if any, have written books of philosphy.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
A malicious intervention.

red dragon seven heads ten horns seven crowns

plurals = s
in = n
work = worc
in = n
eves' = eves
plurals = s
in = n
row = roh
neat = net
plurals = s
day = daeh
in = n
eves' = eves
naked/no guard = nogard
dear = der

dear naked/no guard eves' in day plurals neat row in plurals eves' in work in plurals =

dear no garden ... no gardian ... no guard ...

der nogard [reversed] = dragon red = red dragon

can empathy extend outwards from death's life before eyes experience to witness one's life backwards from point of death to point of origin to see how death's yields to life in totality in the words ...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Dear Arrowmancer

Thanks for replying.

I did say in my original post that “Alternative Three” which was originally a book was a fiction.

It is the over all concept that to me answers your question. I started seriously looking into the UFO phenomena a good few years ago now. Especially all the reports by pilots both civil and military and came to the conclusion that there had to be some reality behind it all.

My big question was that even if some of it where real why the big secret from our lords and masters. Even if only 10% of what we read is true then there must be thousands of people in the know and what would keep there mouths shut.

Then I remembered “Alternative Three” which I watched as the original back in 1975 or so broadcast by the BBC. At the time this had about the same affect on the British as the UFO crash in Roswell back in 1947.

Now I say again that I am not saying it is true just that if it were it would fit the bill.

Have a look at what the author says about the book. Watkins I think the name is.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
to add to soul of integrity's seemingly (to some) mad babblings (mad only because they may not fit with assumed/presumed ideas about "reality";

It is presumptious to assume how aliens would behave and what criteria they might have for setting their values and interests (if they have any, as values and interests/attitudes are structured nonphysical models of behavioural conditioning). It is also presumptious to think that ufos and orbs etc are Aliens in the sense that they might come from "other planets or star systems".

Inter or extradimensional forces are ever present and function within the algorythms of Universal flow, but yet to be awakened consciousness streams such as those which the Human Race currently finds itself in are yet to become aware of, and spontaneously interact with such forces, due to the distracted nature of the Human focus of consciousness and "identity".
Once the idea of self and otherness has been diminished enough to be able to tune into the factors which are in motion both "on and off planet" - we will see that within and without are mere concepts which have no substance, and that the communication methods of the various streams of energy transmission and interactive being were always present, and we shall then naturally and spontaneously interact with those factors/forces.

Fictitious attempts at stirring our "awakening" such as the Pleiadian keys to the Living Library are mere stories which serve to stir knowledge that is already deeply embedded within outtr dna, which is after all the still living inheritance of the energy emissions which first transmuted into conscious evolvement at the beginning of space time (we are after all what Humans would call "stardust"). Just as you cannot erase the info completely from a hard drive, in the same way you cannot destroy the information stored in our cosmic dna structure. All knowledge is contained in every living atom (and non living)
memory is basically stored data - just as asians are foreigners to europeans, so are europeans foreigners to asians.. there are no aliens, or better said; we are all aliens. Each person and species on earth is alien to each other, and in another sense we are all the same species (dna mutants)
Not everyone has the same distance between the 2 eyes or the same nose.. so where do you draw the line? between nose size, or if you have hands or a pair of pincers?

Some clues for the analytical minds to continue the endless series of logical analyses which will never lead to a discovery of the truth to the ufo enigma;
Has anyone ever wondered how USA and Nasa planned an experiment with an electromagnetic cord conductor which had something to do with spacetime continuum warping, and the fact that there was an electrified tether which "broke" releasing a satellite from the shuttle (it was not releasing a satellite, and it was meant to break.. the tether was the electromagnetic conductor and that was the experiment) - it didnt snap it was jettisoned.
Did anyone ever then wonder why a host of spinning discs appeared in the ultraviolet range, and why such objects gathered around electrical storms?

Did anyone ever wonder why there are clear signs of electromagnetism in crop circles where orbs have been seen?
Did anyone ever wonder why most authentic average crop circles have four small circles on the perimeter and one large one in the middle, and why many UFOs seem to have one sphere in the ventre of its hull and four smaller spheres at cardinal points?
Has anyone ever wondered how it would be possible to put a sphere inside a pyramid shaped structure and it would touch all fouor three sided walls and the four sided base, and that the signs of Psi power are triangle circle square and wave (sphere is the circle, square is the base of the pyramid and triangle are the sides - leaving the wave element to be deciphered)
So what is the wave element? electromagnetism?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
or is it both the element of change and electromagnetism (both being one and the same).. and perhaps even the third aspect of rotation.. electromagnetism is a "flux" - flux also means change.. rotation also means change
spiral flux - change because it never repeats, being spiral in nature.

If you wish to unlock something as a key to discovery, do the following;
cut out a one foot high square card and draw concentric circles in it
then draw straight lines coming from the centre out to the four corners and then many more in intervals between those four lines color between two lines in alternating colors - red and white is good or red and green or blue. you can embellish on this by coloring spots along each of the lines alternating if you wish.. or not if you dont.
Then stick the card on the wall with one corner facing up in a rhombus position
- stare at it till your eyes water and keep focused on both the centre and be aware of the four corners of the image in the feild of vision.. do not waver or move your focus around

maybe you see rotation? three dimensional shape? maybe you see flow emerging in waves? maybe you hear something?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by sakyant]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It is presumptious...

Let us begin there. There is nothing wrong with presumtion. As a matter of fact, it is one of humanity's biggest assetes. Gravity hammers ol' Newton in the head with an apple, he PRESUMES there is a reason. He then launches the world into a new era of understanding in the arena of physics. To presume is to form a hypothesis based on observed fact. Presumption is why we're talking right now.

All knowledge is contained in every living atom (and non living)
memory is basically stored data

All knowledge, but the knowledge OF it or how to access it, you mean. I've heard this theory before and never understood it.

... just as asians are foreigners to europeans, so are europeans foreigners to asians.. there are no aliens, or better said; we are all aliens. Each person and species on earth is alien to each other, and in another sense we are all the same species

Perhaps I should have clarified what I mean by 'alien'. I thought extraterrestrial would have given it away, but, I mean 'not OF this world'. I guess in some theories, humans would be classified as aliens. But I was born on this planet and consider myself a terrestrial.

Some clues for the analytical minds to continue the endless series of logical analyses which will never lead to a discovery of the truth.

If it weren't for those analytical minds, we'd still be using stone tablets instead of the internet. We'll find the answers, sir. You can take it to the bank!

Has anyone ever wondered how USA and Nasa planned an experiment with an electromagnetic cord conductor which had something to do with spacetime continuum warping, and the fact that there was an electrified tether which "broke" releasing a satellite from the shuttle (it was not releasing a satellite, and it was meant to break.. the tether was the electromagnetic conductor and that was the experiment) - it didnt snap it was jettisoned.
Did anyone ever then wonder why a host of spinning discs appeared in the ultraviolet range, and why such objects gathered around electrical storms?

Did anyone ever wonder why there are clear signs of electromagnetism in crop circles where orbs have been seen?
Did anyone ever wonder why most authentic average crop circles have four small circles on the perimeter and one large one in the middle, and why many UFOs seem to have one sphere in the ventre of its hull and four smaller spheres at cardinal points?
Has anyone ever wondered how it would be possible to put a sphere inside a pyramid shaped structure and it would touch all fouor three sided walls and the four sided base, and that the signs of Psi power are triangle circle square and wave (sphere is the circle, square is the base of the pyramid and triangle are the sides - leaving the wave element to be deciphered)
So what is the wave element? electromagnetism?

I'm gonna need some references for reading material here, if you don't mind. Looks interesting, especially the last bit!

None of this goes towards an answer to 'Why'. Don't mean to hammergrind but the post is about possible reasons the aliens (as defined above) would collaborate with government. There have been some EXCELLENT posts in here and I've gone nuts reading through the info I could find. I appreciate the effort, though! And I really would like some references, there.

In response to Soul of Integrity:

There are fifteen characters in your name. There are two spaces. There are a total of three words. The descriptor of your username is Intergrity.

15(characters) squared (Two spaces... 15x15)*3 (Three words)-9 (The number of letters in Integrity

15*15*3-9= ?

Blows your mind, right? Anyone with a basic understanding of logic can do this with ANYTHING. Given enough time, I could have actually given a reason for the functions of the equation. Enough with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
you can also prove that black is white with mathematics, which is logical considering that white light is a simple mix of the whole spectrum and that all colors are simple separations of white light.
So is white a mix of all colors? or are all colors simple components of white which is the only real color?

Black is what you get mixing all colors in substance, and white is what you get mixing them all as photons (light)
color science is relative to whether you are mixing physical molecules (pigment) or light photons.. the results are opposing
. I'' try to get back and post your references to the electromagnetic conductor cord and the tether incident so we can get our teeth stuck into it but now its 9 am and no sleep yet after blogging on my 60 or so websites and blogs and i need to let my physical shell recharge (sleep)
back later, phasers on.. beaming out.. or up or down im not sure depends on what one considers as higher or lower from wherever one is standing.. suppose im beaming up from whatever is below me and also down from whatever is above me..
last question;
Are the planets and galaxies in space falling simultaneously? or are they floating?
If falling then how can you tell? theres no where to fall to

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think I may know the answer to this question, and it's all based on the behavior of our... visitors....

They're harvesting us.

Think about it. Much of the abduction material you hear about pretty much equates with rape. People are snatched up into these craft by these... creatures... and subjected to the most sexually appalling practices. They molest us to collect sperm and eggs, and they impregnate us with these decadent hybrid creatures. All of this is done without our consent.

Then they lie to us, frequently, about a great many things. They say they won't be back (but they do come back), and state that their "examinations" won't hurt (but the pain experienced is excruciating). They tell us the hybrids are well cared for (but they look sick, malnourished, and neglected). They tell us where they're from (but everything contradicts everything else about their origins). They claim that they're helping us (but everything in abduction experiences only shows a parasitic relationship to the visitor's benefit). They give us so-called prophecies about our world (but the prophecies never come true).

This is not behavior of a benevolent and kind species. This is the behavior of a sociopath of the worst sort.

And I don't speak of only the Greys, although they play the most prominent part. I speak of the Reptilians, the Nordics, the Big-Foot Types, etc. They all repeat the same behaviors, and in fact on a few occasions have all appeared on the same ships.

Clearly the pact with our government (if such a thing exists, although it's surfaced enough through military whistleblowers) involves an exchange of technology for the perks of raping as many humans as possible. But our government also seems to be running scared. How well-known is this information in the various levels and departments of government? Why did the pedophi--I mean, aliens, even offer technology in return for harvesting rights? Clearly their technology is far superior to our own and they could have just simply blasted away our government structures and started harvesting operations right away.

I think the answer to that may be our own ancient past. Think back to the legends about the wars between various gods over who rules mankind and the universe. Is there a continuing struggle for dominance on some unseen level?

Only disclosure could truly tell us.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have to go by what I know and I will start with everything that has been passed down and taught through generations is basically wrong.

God in Heaven for example that has been passed down thru time is nothing more then trickery from the Religious Leaders. The Human word we use is God but out there your God(s) are extremely tall Grey's known as the Elders.

So, God in Heaven really is..... Aliens from the Sky.

Angels and Demons= Good and Bad Aliens

Planet Earth is a Laboratory plain and simple and all here they consider theres. I might even say we can be divided into catagories much like we do with the animals on this Planet such as some are our pets while others we use as testing specimens while many are just left to roam until they are put into a catagory.

We have to spiritually awaken and realize "life" is what is important and that we need to help one another in every day life. Everyone on this planet should have shelter, food, and all needed to live free, happy and healthy.

The peoples in the cycles before us did exactly what this cycle being is doing this cycle has not learned a thing.

If people don't stand together and change for the good and to clean up the mess that they made then this Great Planet will do away with you as it has done with others.

I do not see people waking fast enough but I do know that the Creators know there is more good then bad here but I also know human time is ticking.

I was told that they would confer only one time to interfere and that is if we were about to destroy Earth for if we destroy Earth we would destroy there Laboratory.

I'll leave it at that for now because anything I write falls n death ears but as I see it slowly some might understand and store what I write for later verification.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I'll leave it at that for now because anything I write falls n death ears but as I see it slowly some might understand and store what I write for later verification.

What makes you think that? Your argument is as valid as any other and provides logical reasoning and a possible answer to my original question. To be honest, this actually makes quite a bit of sense to me. Still, I see two flaws.

1. It is in the nature of man to yearn for freedom and, if necessary, to give his life in order that such freedom can be secured for his children and loved ones. If we are a laboratory specimen, that would make us slaves. As such, we would rebel. We are warlike by nature. If they created us, why would they make us so violent? The duality of man is a simple thing to understand but a complex one to behold.
2. If we were laboratory rats, what would be the purpose of it? Let's assume they are our creators. Have you ever drawn a thing, built a thing, created anything at all? No matter what it is, you form a bond with the creation. If they created us in their image, the would feel the same thing, I would assume.

Still, it warrants serious consideration.

In reply to other posts about the Greys being malevolent. I was told early in this thread to put myself in their shoes. I have done so and come up with the following conclusions:

1. Almost every case of abudction has involved an abductee that is, at the core, a fighter. They do not take the least of us, they do not take the best, they take Joe Average (with a few exceptions). These people are healthy, vigorous, and they fight. Period. These are our warriors. There are people who would WELCOME the kind of things that these abductees went through. Surely they have to know this. These abductees were selected for a reason. When's the last time you heard a case where the accuser said 'Oh, they cut me up like a sausage, stuck things in every orifice, impregnated me and extracted a hybrid... and I loved it!'? We are mankind. People like that exist, you know?
2. In many cases, there were no communications between the aliens and the abductee. But in a surprising number, there were. Those communications related that the 'procedures' wouldn't hurt. And then they proceeded to violate these people. Instead of looking at it through the abductee's POV, try through the alien's. They may not understand pain in the same way we do. I learned in the military to turn off pain. It's a simple choice. Either your injuries will kill you, in which case there's no reason to concern yourself with it, or your injuries will not kill you. In which case, there's no reason to worry. Almost to a case, there has been some sort of brainwashing after abduction, an attempt to alleviate the suffering caused by the procedures. Insert skewed ethical code here. TO them, making a person forget or diminishing the memory of the event may be an acceptable form of pain-management. I can see that POV.
3. In the case of them being malevolent, dealing with our Gov for the right to 'harvest us'. This would completely wipe out an chance of non-disclosure. As is shown throughout history, the best way to unite people is to give them a common enemy. This leads to armies of unparalleled strength, the development of new sciences and technology. Imagine what would happen if the entire race of Man were united under one banner.

My thoughts. So far, the responses that held the most sway to my original question and forced a considerable amount of research were:
1. These are not aliens, but beings that live in the atmosphere (That's right, I read and researched, sir, and appreciate the idea. FASCINATING)
2. Alternative 3. MAC... I've done a lot of research on this one this week. We gotta talk, bro.
3. We are a lab experiment.
4. We are at the verge of an awakened consciousness.
5. Beings with malevelont intent are toying with us.
6. We are the center-point to a galactic struggle.

Which did I miss. I don't mean for you to think I didn't beleive your points were valid, but there is a lot of content in thsi thread. Thanks for helping me out, everyone.

Clickfoot, I'd love to get a good rundown on the issue of population-aliens-government-military-etc... If you have some time, sir?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would say we are being visited for numerous reasons. The primary being resources and a lack of them in the universe. Maybe earth has been and will continue to be "harvested" for it's complex diversity in all things living, rock form or mineral.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
3. In the case of them being malevolent, dealing with our Gov for the right to 'harvest us'. This would completely wipe out an chance of non-disclosure. As is shown throughout history, the best way to unite people is to give them a common enemy. This leads to armies of unparalleled strength, the development of new sciences and technology. Imagine what would happen if the entire race of Man were united under one banner.

You may think that, but consider this: The government was significantly responsible for getting us into this mess. They're getting the cool gadgets in exchange for the harvest. They may be literally afraid of the masses not only uniting against the alien threat, but against the government itself. But now they seem to be in this trap of their own making where they seek to establish a single global government, aliens that may be taking their side of the bargain a bit farther than expected, and keeping closely guarded the secret that they have surrendered our planet to this madness.

Nevermind the fact, that the aliens might also have their own agents in the very high levels of government to help keep their harvest secret. I suspect we may have been conquered without a single shot fired. Recent tales of job interviews suddenly turning into alien abductions seem to hint that they've infiltrated our society.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
From my knowledge this Universe is vast and still being mapped by many species. As a rule most species get along fine and are good however, there is badness.

As I was told we are parallel such as tall, short, fat, thin, good, bad and different colors.

Let's just talk about the Grey's as you mentioned. Life isn't exactly as we know it to be for example: Life Beings are mixtures of this and that this is how life is created. What we call our God is really known in the Universe as the Creator's they are very old so known as the Elders.

On this Planet Earth the Human Being needs Oxygen to survive as you know but there are many different species that can not survive in Oxygen it kills them for example, Scientist have to realize what we need to survive isn't what another life species needs to survive.

Myself I was allowed to remember who I was before I came here I was allowed to remember that the Elder's asked me to come here to help this Human race when the time comes and I agreed to do so. Many abductee's may also be as myself but have not had the priviledge at this time to recall and when it is time for them to remember they will in a way I would say hence, abductions.

The Human is not a Lab rat the Human is a Being in the Universe no different then another other species and they contribute as all species do to creation weather it Ova , Sperm and so on.

Built within the human is fear and this isn't something a Human knows how to control so they use control for there own safety because the Human would/could harm them simply because the Human doesn't understand what life really is all about.

We are babies in the Universe.

I don't really like the word harvested because all in all this Planet is more so theres then ours...they have been here since the beginning but it seems the Human who walks the Lands believe because they are visible on Land this Planet is there's...untrue they and many other species are deep within our waters this is where they can survive.

These Beings collect many things from Earth and transport to other locations because they are creating/terraforming the Universe. Our Solar System alone has massive life and as I said many times all those Stars up there are not Stars.

The Grey's and the Humans have these parallel's and I believe it is unfair for this race to claim all Grey's are bad because all Grey's are not bad could you imagine them coming here and seeing this Human race killing one another and them flying to there fellow Beings and saying the entire human race is bad.

Thank God they do know they is more goodness here then badness but it is up to us as a race to evolve one way or the other...goodness or badness.

Even with our technology we are no match for the Beings in this vast Universe as they say what we have are as Tinker Toys they Monitor it all because they can destroy and they will not allow you to destroy there Laboratory.

Remember a Laboratory doesn't have to be badness it can be for goodness and things that happen can be misunderstood because they are not liked but it might be for ones own good at some point.

The Human needs to understand that even though we may not like what they do this is the way it is and it goes the other way around what we do they may not like but this is the way it is.

I may not have answered all your questions arrowmancer my last words for now are ....The Human race is considered a stupid species not meaning it the way we take it they just use a word that a Human would understand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join