It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Suicide Bomber Hid Bomb in his Anal Cavity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

A al-Qaeda-affiliated Saudi suicide bomber, carrying explosives in his anal cavity, managed to get close to the Saudi deputy interior minister and detonate himself (the minister was unharmed); analysts fear this may be a new method of carrying explosives on a plane

Link to Source

An affiliate of al Qaeda has taken a page from the drug mule's playbook, hiding an improvised explosive device (IED) in the anal cavity of a suicide bomber who detonated himself in late August in Saudi Arabia, the Australian Associated Press (AAP) reports.

The terrorist, a wanted militant from al-Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsular (AQAP), pretended to renounce terrorism and repent in order to get close to Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, Saudi Arabia's deputy interior minister who leads the kingdom's counter-terrorism campaign.

In the attack on August 28, the bomber obliterated himself but the prince survived shaken but unharmed.

AQAP claimed credit for the attack in an Internet statement but was coy about the method, declaring: "No one will be able to know the type of this device or the way it was detonated."

The AAP credits the U.S. private intelligence services firm, STRATFOR, with the intimate details of the suicide bombing. According to the firm's intelligence report, the bombing signals a paradigm shift in suicide bombing tactics.

Ok. Ew. But that is sneaky stuff. What alarmed me was the instant connection to air travel. I guess we're going to need some new uhm....'screening' methods.

Disturbing implications.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Talk about "when the sh*t hits the fan"

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
lol sorry wrong subject

[edit on 9-9-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

This was just made up by the PTB. They have been trying to stick something up my behind for years, and now they finally have came up with an excuse to.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
1) Isnt jamming things up their rear in violation of some Muslim code or something? With all the stonings of homosexuals and rape victims and all jamming something up there, even for Allah, has to be a pretty gray area for them.

2) I hope it becomes a new DHS fear. Right after removing your shoes before boarding your plane bend over and grab those ankles. Dont forget to bear down!
If you get off on it can the ticket sellers be charged with prostitution?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

AQAP claimed credit for the attack in an Internet statement but was coy about the method, declaring: "No one will be able to know the type of this device or the way it was detonated."

The AAP credits the U.S. private intelligence services firm, STRATFOR, with the intimate details of the suicide bombing. According to the firm's intelligence report, the bombing signals a paradigm shift in suicide bombing tactics.

I'm curious, how do they determine that the bomb was in his anal cavity. It could, realistically, have been in his back pocket, or just generally down his pants.

If:

"No one will be able to know the type of this device or the way it was detonated."

How the frig can they determine that it was inserted in his bum?

I hate to say it but this smells a bit to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Al Qaeda aren't Muslims and they are working violent homosexual sex and putting things in their behinds into their global strategy whenever possible; WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

This is the undignified reality of Al Qaeda...they also like to recruit young idealist into their lair and rape them brutally to create the suicide bomber.

I think this guy must have gotten the full treatment to have been able to fit that much explosives into his behind and not give away that he had a lot of wired explosives in his behind.

I think I'll keep checking this thread for the jokes.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I bet he was praising Allah the whole time it was being shoved in.

"Praise Allah.....is it in yet? Praise Allah."

Religion of Peace my.....well you get it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

1) Isnt jamming things up their rear in violation of some Muslim code or something? With all the stonings of homosexuals and rape victims and all jamming something up there, even for Allah, has to be a pretty gray area for them.

I thought the same thing, but alas, I am woefully uninformed in many areas, that being one. I also thought Islam was a 'peaceful' religion.

One of the issues, is that apparently they have difficulty inserting large amounts of explosives so this method is only viable for assasinations in close quarters. The ghastliness of such an act is difficult for me to think about.

It seemed to be quite a successful method of smuggling the explosives. It makes me wonder just how sensitive a dog's nose is. Where were the dogs? Really just a nasty method all the way around.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does this mean the security people at the airport just became proctologists?Im takin Amtrak.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Talk about loyalty!!!......I just cringe at the thought of such a thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Great.... siiiigh

Now when I go to the airport they will be lighting a match under my butt right after I take off my shoes to see if I explode...

All I can say to this is I hope he farts and blows himself to kingdom come

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
looo, this is probably just 'spam' to promote outrage of alqaedity, arent they there biggest anti-gay, this is sooo insulting for them, lol

what 'self-respecting' terrorist will stick the bomb up to the arse....whawhawha

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ironically, I was at the airport a couple of weeks ago for a flight to Vegas for a funeral. As the hoarde of flyers were all putting their shoes and sweaters back on, a sweet girl said to me, "Soon they won't let us wear any clothes and we'll all be flying naked."

I laughed at the time, but her comment was rather appropriate looking back now.

Whether this story is true or not, I can just see the government using this as an excuse to take more of our priviledges away. We won't be able to have carry ons at all, then we'll have to have a full body or x-ray search. (God can you imagine how long it would take to get through security if they had to "fully" inspect EVERYONE?)

But I do fear that this may lead to more airport security, even if this story is false... TPTB may have made it up just to give us more fear, so that we "need" greater security measures.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The amount of explosives you can fit in your bum can't be enough to cause serious damage -- especially when you consider that a portion of the blast will be absorbed by the mass of the body it's hidden in.

I'm guessing they were able to determine the explosives were hidden in his rear because the body was still partially intact -- except for certain areas indicative of a butt-bomb.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
The amount of explosives you can fit in your bum can't be enough to cause serious damage -- especially when you consider that a portion of the blast will be absorbed by the mass of the body it's hidden in.

I'm guessing they were able to determine the explosives were hidden in his rear because the body was still partially intact -- except for certain areas indicative of a butt-bomb.

A simple solution to butt bombs is to to take any suspect in to a stainless steel secure strong bomb proof vault area and then adjacent to the suspect fire high energy inductive /electrostatic pulses.this will trigger any butt bomb and the mess will be contained.

like exploding a bomb in a 5 inch thick thick steel container.like bank vault.

get the idea?

firining high energy inductive pulses will trigger the bomb.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
well if some one infiltrade a bomb in hes A$$hole and try to bomb me away i am pretty honored man >.< lmao omg yes yes i know humans... i want to meet that man who got that bomber to put that bomb in hes ass and blow him away it must be very infulencial man i bet in G-A-Y circles

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's sort of inevitable that we'll have tomography devices installed at checkpoints, sooner or later. There was a lengthy discussion of various threats following the "liquid" plot in the UK, one expert said there were still many ways to smuggle.

top topics

join