It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Too many 9-11 commission questions still unanswered"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I found this article, and it is interesting to say the least. I think 9/11 deserves another look to say the least. I pasted part of the article with a link to the entire list of 40 People who openly are stating there are too many questions unanswered.

Peace, And Vigilance,

Sancho

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

When Pandora's Box is finally fully opened on the deceptions and abuses of power by the Cheney/Bush administration ~ the 9/11 conspiracy and cover-up will stand alone as the most treasonous act in American history. Here are 40 experts, including Commission members, who share their misgivings about the 9/11 Commission and the questions left unanswered:

The resignation Sunday of longtime Bay Area activist Van Jones as a White House environmental adviser left many progressives, including myself, rightfully angry at the Obama administration for crumbling to conservative criticism of Jones' controversial past comments and actions ~ particularly regarding 9/11. Jones resigned amid a furor over his signature on a 2004 petition rightfully questioning the government's actions around the Sept.11, 2001 terrorist attacks. A petition that I and many other Progressive leaders proudly signed and still support.

As Gandhi once said ~ An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because very few choose to see or acknowledge it.

So let's set the record straight, Van Jones was not alone in his misgivings about the government's actions around the 9/11 attacks and most certainly it's response ~ as alluded to in the obviously deeply flawed 9/11 Commission report.

Here are 40 experts, including the Chairman, 9/11 Commission, Thomas H. Kean, Former Governor of New Jersey and Vice Chairman, 9/11 Commission, Lee Hamilton, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Homeland Security Advisory Council ~ sounding off in short quotes about their misgivings with the 9/11 commission and the far too many questions that are still UNANSWERED.

Also, the list of 40 key People speaking out is here in it's entirety, and LOOOONNNGG version.

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps from title.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Who says Charlie Sheen's open letter might not revitalize a new investigation? It's catching on.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Been wondering where you've been

Spot on as usual

Do you think something is finally happening?

Your take on AJ and CS?

many, many, questions

are we ready for the answers?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My thoughts on the AJ, CS are here: www.abovetopsecret.com... I will continue to assume they made a possible booboo while trying to do something positive. Long ago I learned to take in all the information I could, and then formulate what I KNOW to be the truth; to censor any information shows an agenda to control it.

That being said, forget about previous investigations, or People's issues with each other. The list presented/linked in the OP is compelling to say the least; in regards to the stature of said People.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I agree...I watch MSM tell half truths all the time to get someone to digest their bogus information. Why not present a story, that tells the truth? But, this is how it catches on. Someone thought it was real, or just needed a story to run. Or, someone believes in 9/11 truth and wants to report the truth without sounding like a nut bag so they use someone else's story a report it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yes, I think there are a lot of unanswered questions. I also think there is a lot of material that should be released especially considering that no one is wanted by our government for causing 9/11.

So who is there to prosecute?

I also find it strange that our Nation's capital was unable to capture good footage of the crash. You mean to tell me none of the weather cam's were working that day.

www.earthcam.com...

What about the actual radar feed? Not the simulated radar you find where they show the path the planes took. I mean the actual ones where it shows all the planes in the air.

BTW, can missiles be detected on radar?

Just too many questions.

I just want the truth. IMO, they wanted this case closed from the start.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

We all know how the Webbot formulates prophecies, and that is through Internet chatter, and the accumulation in a specific direction. Now, considering People in high places such as Joe Biden, amongst many others, all are stating something big is coming. I've read many things where what society considers important People stating TSTF soon, and then with the smart People here putting together good tidbits, a lot of credence imo is fermenting.

I think the 9/11 investigation must be hammered on; so that more People will be ***vigilant*** for the next one coming; as so much "chatter" would point toward

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Right on Sancho!

Get it on bro. I think the AJ thang is just a slight of hand...my guess, two days for the real deal..
Keep 'em squirming, my friend.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I liked the thread labeled.

Debunker of 911 calls it quits after realizing how futile his agenda is.

Too much information that points the finger at public figures.

The best threads on ats usually get about 3 replies. That usually means the thread is stock full of facts and cannot be debated.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Thanks kspigpen;
I'm honored for You to be looking at this while apparently on the run.

reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Thank goodness I'm over 3 comments
The thing all seekers of the truth can agree upon is there are too many questions especially on this topic to be overlooked.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Its been almost 100 years since TITANIC sunk. Yet there still are questions on how ship sank. Was it brittle fracture of hull plates,
were the rivets made of inferior materials and failed, how big were
cracks from iceberg, did ship break up before sinking. etc

So because of lack of agreement on exact mechanism of sinking should
we consider this a conspiracy? After all since all the experts can not
agree must be something to it....

top topics

join