It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Announces His Own PsyOps At 11;Geared at Preventing Another False Flag Attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've always liked Alex Jones. I knew him when he was starting out in Austin, Texas. I woke this morning to see the HOAX; which was a smart catch by Skeptic Overlord. Currently it is 10 minutes after 11, and am listening to Alex Jones.

Quite simply in my opinion this is a fairly bad story. The overall jist of a necessity to spin the original article written by Charlie Sheen seems "alright"; Alex says with the manner in which the article was written, it cannot be spun. The intent of the article surely cannot be, but I say the very fact of deception can be spun, and attacked everyday by the MSM.

So, now We know the truth behind the announcement; it's an orchestrated Alex Jones PsyOps against the globalists, and another False Flag Terror attack.

Great cause, but I think it might have been done the wrong way; what say You?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think you are right bro.
It could have been done very wrong indeed.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I think, as usual, he used showmanship to get people to listen. That said, there is a level of truth in that this could be the biggest story covered ever...if the campaign works. Charlie Sheen is a degenerate, but his father is EXTREMELY well thought of in the Catholic Community and social justice movement.

Why isn't "creating the news" news? If they are going to make a huge push and dog Obama then that is news as Cindy Sheehan following Bush around became news.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Infowars in being blocked right now i wonder why. I typed in into the address bare like 8 minutes ago and its still not up.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
what say You?

Unfortunately, my thoughts gravitate toward something like... "do we need to wait 2-3 hours after every InfoWars.com article to see if it's true or not?"

Charlie and Alex have fallen to the zone of Billy Meier in my book, and that's unfortunate.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

I am listening now, and I only hear doubt in his voice; he is somewhat defending the reasoning behind why a article written in this style.

No doubt Charlie Sheen coming full on line, and supporting truth in the form of hard cold truth is good.

Time will tell how the masses will "take" this attempt, but man I can see a lot of backfire from this. Sure the article won't get spun, but everything related to it will be. Just donno

What happens should Alex get wind of another false flag attack??? Will the masses tune in again?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
His live radio stream
www.infowars.com...
works just fine

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The solution is simple, stop aiding him with his viral marketing scams.

Stop pimpin his bull#.

Stop feeding this opportunistic gasbag known as Alex Jones.

Every thread you create here is exactly what he wants you to do, good or bad, because for him there is no bad publicity, only opportunity to make a buck.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Yep, it's working fine here. I'm already tired of listening to "reasoning", but I really want to see A.)if Charlie Sheen shows, and B.) what he will say, and his exact reasoning where he will personally take this.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Okay, I am getting angry listening. The servers are being "over run", and because of the overload they are going to SHUT THE COMMENT SECTION DOWN BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IS CAUSING THE SYSTEM OVERLOAD
I just donno what to say.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No guests today. Alex will cover Charlie Sheen's letter to the president and his upcoming appearance on the show. Alex also runs down the latest news and takes your calls. Listen now Listen Now Windows Media Windows Media

Okay, now this is what is showing on infowars.com............. No Guest. Kinda like being set up. Ouch!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
AJ's biggest announcement of is career? Yea, it’s the end of his career after this stunt. I would say he hit the nail on the head with the biggest announcement of his career. That dude is a piece of #.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
in T minus 16 minutes Alex will read out a hoax letter from Charlie Sheen

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am listening, and sad because he seems like now he's a little dumb founded; I didn't think Charlie Sheen would show up.

He didn't!!!

Alex seems to be dazed, and a little confused.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have never been a fan of Alex, simply because I heard of him through ATS and most users here have little respect for him. I am afraid after this stunt I am truly put off from Mr Jones and his radio show conglomerate. We truly need someone like him to make sure tough questions get asked but he is clearly failing at the job.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

That's sad. He seemed like he wanted to help a friend and start a movement that would have momentum.

People can say what they want about Alex, but I do think he was trying. He wouldn't have set himself up for this if he didn't think it would be a big story.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm not for or against AJ, but I'm not going to say everything he says is a compiled payload of excrement.

I'm not sure how you(the reader) choose what or what not to believe, but when anyone says anything questionable, amazing, or something very easily believable, and shocking, I just have to check out the facts for my self. So regardless of who is saying what, if you think it's not true, or you think it's so unbelievable, check it out, or don't believe it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i agree, it does seem a bit odd that he would make an anouncement like that and back it up with .... well nothing sorta throws it for a loop

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

I think the hype leading up to it was ridiculous. At least he has Charlie Sheen on tape stating he made it, but that is in Q&A form for the most part.

With a star like Charlie Sheen being on board I think this at least has a chance, but how on board is he?.... He's so on board he didn't show up.

Alex is explaining how this "will work", but I am having problems swallowing it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So Sheen stood up Alex? I'm not listening to the broadcast so I cannot hear it for myself.

Sheen was supposed to be there for a live interview right now but he was a no show? Is that correct?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join