It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I honestly believe after 10,00000 hours I have done it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
I do believe that at the technical (mechanical) floors they were all spliced on the same level and at the bases.
This could be what you are seeing in the pictures.

Also during the clean up, they did cut straight across the column trees as well.

EDIT to add:

If you notice, at the ends of some of the columns you outline, you can see the openings for the bolts, which would have held the endcaps. During the collapse, these were the ones that failed. If they were cut by something (what exactly?) it would be much more obvious. Explosives leave a telltale blast and tearing. Not smooth and capped ends.

[edit on 9/12/2009 by GenRadek]

Bah General what took ya so long welcome back
. First things first you may have noticed i`m not a huge believer of thermite, the good old fashioned C4 cutting charge or some shockwave refraction tape, it`s pretty much a well known fact that thermite would have struggled against the big boys near the base of the core, so why bother using loads of different cutter charges, so we are looking for none stereotypical heat cuts on the steels thermite and oxy-acetylene are identical, here`s a beauty notice the 5-6 scorch marks on the steel, the easy part of knowing these have been cut is the bolt access squares, no matter what, if these have not been cut (west to east to west) the holes are on show.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49a74a37090f.jpg[/atsimg]

There`s literally hundreds of those type cuts from the exterior steels to the inner core, also the machine room storeys why no bonding the steels there?, bah you guys lol.

Got a few more beauties coming your way soon, short and sweet

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Seventh]

EDIT: P.S.

P.S.

Forget to mention in this photo that you can clearly see the truss seat has been cut out also, and the one next to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

To answer your question of why the bolts separated so evenly, its obvious. The force of the collapse is what did it. There is no way those 1" bolts would be able to take the sheering and tearing forces of the collapse. Once they snap, they are free to go wherever.

Any shearing would require a massive sideways force, not a vertical one.
Surely you would see evidence of twisting and mushrooming and deformation showing on the faces. Bolts that have been voilently acted upon would deform and yes even break and snap but I would think the majority would twist, swage and distort and will not be able to fly out of the holes. You cant have it both ways, in order to bend and snap 4 x 1" bolts the joined upright beams would have to undergo a tranformation from straight to a curved almost C shape at the joint. This would have to happen in perfect unison on each floor all the way around an acre square, and then move on and without any diminishing of the forces and repeat this incredible feat again and again without losing momentum.

In fact the staggered nature of the 3 beamed fabricated panels would have to bend in some extraordinary ways to snap all of the bolts in all of the panels of every section of every face of every wall.
I dont mean to sound condescending I just have a lot of trouble imagining the mechanical attributes of the collapse.
Even my kids Lego stuctures would come apart in big and small sections, definately not even and definately not fully seperated, no mater how hard he jumped on them.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I really get so tired of people looking at pictures and making uneducated guesses at what it is they are looking at....out of context of course.

You cannot tell anything from a picture of a dog sniffing around a cut steel beam,the beam was cut away so the dog could sniff out remains before they went on with the cleanup operation.....maybe?....

Nobody really knows,and it makes no difference anymore anyway.

Wasn't the facia on the WTC towers made of aluminum,and staggered to spread the seams and reduce a continued failure along a straight line?.

And more cosmetic than structural?.

Consider how much the portion of the building above where the planes struck weighed,you would not need complete structural failure for the buildings to collapse,you would only need to get it started,then gravity would take over.

It was mentioned somewhere that the towers were in pretty bad shape from moisture damage before they fell,think maybe that had something to do with the collapses?.

Aside from all of that,we are still beating a dead horse.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
all you are wasting your time on here partner is the outer facade
of the building. to be more specific, the vertical aluminum mullions that
run the length of the building, simply have nothing to do w/ structural integrity. all the glass that is used to enclose the building is captured by
"the architectural metal " ( mullions 32 ft stock lengths ) which is bolted
to a steel clip that is in turn welded to the structurally sound outside of the building. no matter what you point at concerning the architectural
metal. YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE! take it from a truther pal.
i'm sorry but i could just let you keep going. just trust me,
get some rest cool.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders

I really get so tired of people looking at pictures and making uneducated guesses at what it is they are looking at....out of context of course.

Nowhere near as tired as I get replying to half assed posts like this, I spend hours researching I expect the same curtsy from people replying.

You cannot tell anything from a picture of a dog sniffing around a cut steel beam,the beam was cut away so the dog could sniff out remains before they went on with the cleanup operation.....maybe?....

So we have an independent exterior section laying there and they decide to spend absolutely hours cutting it not using a heat torch of any kind, when a crane could simply move it in seconds, I see.

Cannot tell anything from a picture?, explain these...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73cd98f514b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Nobody really knows,and it makes no difference anymore anyway.

In case you have not noticed this is a conspiracy forum, and work like thus, someone creates a thread depicting what they think, the other side offer their thoughts on why it is not so.

Wasn't the facia on the WTC towers made of aluminum,and staggered to spread the seams and reduce a continued failure along a straight line?.

If this is the case then why are huge sections of it not done the same way, only those areas around impact zones?.

And more cosmetic than structural?.

As above.

Consider how much the portion of the building above where the planes struck weighed,you would not need complete structural failure for the buildings to collapse,you would only need to get it started,then gravity would take over.

Consider the 78 storeys beneath the impact, which increase in strength due to larger centre core beams as the get nearer to ground level, what weakened the many floors not related in anyway to the initial impact?, if you think the 34 storeys that leant forward caused a gravity and load bearing collapse, think again...

(click to open player in new window)

It was mentioned somewhere that the towers were in pretty bad shape from moisture damage before they fell,think maybe that had something to do with the collapses?.

Anything but what really happened hey?.

Aside from all of that,we are still beating a dead horse.

You could not be more wrong with this statement, every day more videos pop up, whistleblowers start coming out of the closet, and some solid media coverage is happening.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Not sure whether or not this has been asked.

Wouldn't you need to know at what time exactly these pictures were taken?

For example, they may in fact have been cut. They were searching for survivors -- and would have had to remove large sections of hanging metal in order to look under them.

This would be similar to using the jaws of life to remove someone from a car. If you take a picture after the victims have been removed, the car is obviously cut cleanly and not attributed to damage from the accident itself.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

For example, they may in fact have been cut. They were searching for survivors -- and would have had to remove large sections of hanging metal in order to look under them.

This would be similar to using the jaws of life to remove someone from a car. If you take a picture after the victims have been removed, the car is obviously cut cleanly and not attributed to damage from the accident itself.

The cuts I am showing have not been cut using heat torches ie:- Thermal lances or oxy-acetylene cutters.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What building is that?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

The cuts I am showing have not been cut using heat torches ie:- Thermal lances or oxy-acetylene cutters.

EXACTLY...

so I'm waiting for someone to explain why if they think it was, that they'd cut it DIAGONALY.

would they normally make a diagonal cut on steel beams that were in the debris?

the diagonal cut is a FINGERPRINT of how beams are cut with shape charges by PRE-PLANNED DEMOLTION.

eos

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

How exactly do you KNOW this? Is it impossible for these cuts to have been made with the above methods? Couldn't a thermal lance perform a diagonal cut? Is it possible? (Note: I'm asking if it's possible, not if it's probable.)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

How exactly do you KNOW this? Is it impossible for these cuts to have been made with the above methods? Couldn't a thermal lance perform a diagonal cut? Is it possible? (Note: I'm asking if it's possible, not if it's probable.)

Thermal lances and cutting torches leave melted steel around the cuts, and the cut steel is black all around the cut, the cuts in the picture show no signs of this.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The explosives were in the building(s) since construction. a fail safe system to prevent the buildings from collapsing sideways. Case closed.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Armaros

I really don't think you can have live explosives sitting around an office building for years and years just in case you may someday have to blow up the building.

That makes no sense to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

But if what you say is true, that all the columns were never connected and cut, then how did the building manage to stay up at all? Even during the impact, it all would have fallen apart. Or a strong wind.
Are you suggesting that someone with a torch was cutting all external beams? Without a soul noticing? That very unlikely.

In the photo with the dog, there is something interesting I noticed. Pay close attention to the beam just to the right of the dog's tail. Why is there a rope wrapped around the beam like that? Plus looking at it, it looks like it has already been cut by clean up crews.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Hi General
, nope what i`m saying is they were wired and ready, that steel section paints one hell of a picture -

1). If it were cut by the guys searching for bodies it would have been cut using oxy-acetylene which burns all around the cut leaving a black scorch mark, residue from molten steel around the cut and welded to the beam, and is a very jagged cut.

2). Why would it be necessary to cut the entire truss seat fixings out of all three sections?.

3). The section has been cut and is independent of anything else, if it was in the way why not move it with a crane or excavator?, rather than spend hours making unnecessary cuts wasting both expensive cutting gases and time.

It`s not just that exterior section there are hundreds of similar cut steels from the core vertical beams, exterior sections, and the support beams running under the trusses and fixed to the inner core, the ones NIST completely forgot about whilst trying to strengthen the *Runaway 12 cubic metres of aviation fuel (that escaped initial explosions) and managed to weaken 90,000 tons of tempered steel and reduce 110 acres of 100mm thick concrete to dust* (sorry I just had to add that
. theory.

If you take a good look at the pictures of those steels you will notice that for the smaller steels there are around 6 scorch marks left by the cutting charge, not sure if you have read another post by me (forgot which thread doh!!) where I have picked up on the Facade anomalies ie- erratic lengths and cuts around the truss seat areas in the impact zone of WTC, a diagram here would explain those out of character cuts to the bone, i`m not saying it was this type of charge, but it sure as heel is a lot easier to disguise in that smoke (a few spark like emissions) than using thermite around the whole perimeters several times per building...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5209bef5522.jpg[/atsimg]

Using these saves hundreds of hours of manpower also.

/cheers.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
However, would it be necessary to cut the exterior support structure if you could compromise the inner columns instead? I mean, if you cut the internal columns into sections, wouldn't the exterior be needed to "mask" the internal explosions?

This is absolutely true, and why they put the thermite cutter and blast charges along the elevator shafts inside. The outer columns were never meant to carry the weight, and once the blasts in the core sent that steel out through the perimeter columns - like blades from a weed whacker - the inner steel beams made those "cuts" you see. It took a lot of explosive power to rip the core apart, and the shock cuts you see in the outer webbing as it falls, is good evidence of that intense force. The fact that the explosions occurred deep within the building itself, masked the actual blasts themselves (as in the initial energy releases), and used the shattered beams as cutting tools to destroy the outer perimeter matrix.

This was done by pros who considered this aspect of the process, and used the blunt force of the inner blasts to shred the outer support structure with the shrapnel from the inner support matrix.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armaros
The explosives were in the building(s) since construction. a fail safe system to prevent the buildings from collapsing sideways. Case closed.

This is some funny stuff. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Since I am a bit slow, let me make sure I understand what is being said.

1. The charges/explosives were planted around the inner-core of the building
2. When they detonated, they blew out the inside beams which cut apart the outside beams
3. The pictures provided show clean cuts not ones made by the rescue team or demolition companies

I admit I am no explosives expert (see my ATF, FBI and CIA files) so I am left to wonder:

A) Is it possible that there is an entirely "new" or "unknown" explosive used by the military or black-ops which would leave us scratching our heads as to the how's of this being pulled off?
B) Is that a water bottle in the beam by the dog's head?
C) Why are some ends of the beams rusty but others aren't?

Thanks to the OP for posting his work and opening himself up for peer-review. S/F for you and my appreciation.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

You're just seeing the line of the aluminum facade vs. the steel structure. That is all. Look closely.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
Since I am a bit slow, let me make sure I understand what is being said.

1. The charges/explosives were planted around the inner-core of the building
2. When they detonated, they blew out the inside beams which cut apart the outside beams
3. The pictures provided show clean cuts not ones made by the rescue team or demolition companies

I admit I am no explosives expert (see my ATF, FBI and CIA files) so I am left to wonder:

A) Is it possible that there is an entirely "new" or "unknown" explosive used by the military or black-ops which would leave us scratching our heads as to the how's of this being pulled off?
B) Is that a water bottle in the beam by the dog's head?
C) Why are some ends of the beams rusty but others aren't?

Thanks to the OP for posting his work and opening himself up for peer-review. S/F for you and my appreciation.

Theres 2 water bottles one to the left and one to the right

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join