It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Very true, but not really the same my man. The founding fathers had overwhelming evidence as to the cause of their fights. I'm not a debunker or skeptic, just an observer. And through my course of observation I can tell you Alex Jones gets the O'Reilly douche factor going sometimes, more so in the recent. I hope this dude is the truth and something big is really heading our way tomorrow. If there is something that will prove that we should be following this man's word then I will be right behind you and everyone else on the side of humanity.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Well, notwithstanding that you have an infowars link in your signature, I too am curious as to what he has to say. Principally because he's putting his credibility at stake by hyping it as the biggest thing he has ever revealed.

However, since the thread was posted this evening and we won't know until tomorrow, a little light hearted banter doesn't seem too out of place.

I hope the guy comes through.

[edit on 8 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
reply to post by Libertygal

Does anyone else find it ironic that woman's name is ORLY?

I LOL'd so hard at this, I wish that was my name so much

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So are you all going to be excited like this tomorrow ?
When you find out that Carrot TOP is the leader of the NWO and currently rules the world ?

I vote Ron Paul or even better yet Ross Perot.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Or he'll announce that the interview is cacelled because "someone" got to his special guest...

I really would like him to come up with something that big (him or someone else, doesn't really matter), but I'm not holding my breath while I'm hoping I'm wrong...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
what's with the amount of people who are new to this forum an seem to be attacking the only credible sources of information in the infowar, alex may fear monger a bit/allot but that's for your own good, there is no left or right, we're all people, people like david ickie try to incite reptilian bs are the ones who are to blame for this.... alex is showing you all the info directly in your face an tells you to research it,

Lets wait an see.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
sounds quite big whoever it is. ive grown bored of listening to alex the last few months, but if he has something big and new to say then its good.

1/

Im guessing it could be someone from FEMA or some Health organisation disclosing on forced H1n1 vaccines.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
He's leading up to setting a day and time for a revolution.
He's got some kind of rebel rousing chaos up his sleeve.

It will be a part of the diversion *they* need.

The magicians plan to make certain people dissappear under the cover of chaos.

*They* need to make the chaos happen.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Well OK, I'll listen but if it cuts to far into my Sponge Bob TV program, I am going to be very angry.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by allsop

I imagine I am one of those "new" people on the forum...say there was a huge land of knowledge and experience and ATS was a small town in the NW. A traveler who has been to almost every part of this land arrives for the first time to your village and starts actively engaging in discussions and sharing his knowledge and opinions. Would you tell that man to shut up or would you question his right to engage with the locals because he's new to your town? Many people (like myself) have been around the block a few times. Hell, I spent 3, almost 4 years purely as an observer on ATS before I recently registered a name and decided to become a proactive member. I don't want to get any more off-track than I already am in this thread, but your logic breeds ignorance. The rest of your post is fine for supporting Alex Jones, just that part about new people kinda erk'd me. For the record I do not dislike or discredit Alex, I am merely a bit skeptic that a man known for exageration has made a claim of this nature. I hope as much as anyone else that he has some real knowledge bombs to drop on all of us.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
For some reason I am starting to think it will be BONO from U2. I really do hope this will be huge, and not just "huge" in hype.

I think it will be a famous Star or Musician.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My 2 cents guess:

1) he's interviewing an insider or plant in the Fed, and what audit will reveal.

2) he's interviewing a recently retired military person with direct knowledge of timeline/plans to disarm citizens and use of FEMA camps, which will be stepped up because vaccine/NWO plan is going all to h3ll.

3) someone found unpublished documents by the late William "Bill" Cooper, in which he had undeniable proof of (fill in the blank).

I'm on the edge of my seat until tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Unless they have the never-before-seen video tapes of the Pentagon on September 11th... then I don't see what could possibly so HUGE that it makes National Headline News.

Remember that people... Alex Jones told us that this would make National Headline News... if this promise fails, then we should hold him accountable for getting us all hyped for nothing.

And I would be skeptical of anything he asks you to get involved in... In terms of a revolution... I don't trust Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinmomma
My 2 cents guess:

1) he's interviewing an insider or plant in the Fed, and what audit will reveal.

2) he's interviewing a recently retired military person with direct knowledge of timeline/plans to disarm citizens and use of FEMA camps, which will be stepped up because vaccine/NWO plan is going all to h3ll.

Those are the best two guesses I've read.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Okay who wants to play psychic?

Someone said Free Energy.

I say Colin Powel comes out and says something damning.

Anyone else want to take a shot in the dark just for fun?

That's my thought -- Colin Powell. Don't know what it will be about but I'm guessing he will be the guest.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

That's my thought -- Colin Powell. Don't know what it will be about but I'm guessing he will be the guest.

Wow... that's the only name I had in mind too.

It will be crazy if it really is Colin Powell.... (but I seriously doubt it).

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by pjslug

Wow... that's the only name I had in mind too.

It will be crazy if it really is Colin Powell.... (but I seriously doubt it).

The same thing kept going through my head. If it is Colin Powell, then that definitely would make national headlines. Imagine the things Alex might be able to get out of him.

Other than Powell, I can't think of anything else that could make NATIONAL headlines. Alex doesn't seem to have very much credibility in the MSM. It might be hard for him to get them to listen, no?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
As we are left to speculate and ponder what that announcement will be, I am going to take a wild shot in the dark and say, I think it may be new info on the Artic Sea, the mystery ship that was supposed to have been hijacked last month.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Final guess and I'm done. It's going to be Ralph Nader...about to throw a hand greNADER of truth and liberty on the sleeping masses. The only interaction b/w Powell and Jones I could honestly see would involve a headlock. I'm thinking it might actually involve the WHO and maybe the Dept. of Homeland Security. Someone mentioned earlier about H1N1 and vaccinations, and I can see someone from within these organizations, maybe more than 1 person coming forward with the truth about the source of the virus, or it's deadly vaccine....but Colin Powell would be cool, because then we can safely assume anything those two would collaborate on would indeed be headline news worthy.

*tbh I rewatched the announcement video a couple times and Alex Jones really does seem oddly low key and has a look of determination on his face. He mentions a couple times that "if" people get involved this is revolutionary, "if" we help that we can begin to take the world back from TPTB...something in his face screams honesty...now whether or not he's the one being taken for a ride so far who knows...but by all means I actually think this man is finally serious about something ina huge way

[edit on 8-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I could care less about "taking the world back from the globalists."

I just want America back from the globalists. And he used the correct word there...A real shocker coming from jones...that is globalists...Not the joke known as "NWO"...

State rights. Individual free will. Thtas what our constitution represents and thats what America represents. The globalists can keep the rest of it.

Alex jones...meh...well see how 'big' this will be...

Anyone ever here the interview of Jones with David rothschild?

What a joker...that is Jones...Rothschild was laughing at him the entire time...

edit for typos

[edit on 8-9-2009 by open_eyeballs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join