It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe he got an interview with Blossom Goodchild ...

Or maybe we can all just wait a few hours and just see what the man has to say instead of running round like giddy schoolgirls.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Where would the excitement be in that?!
But, point taken.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks this might have to do with Obama's birth certificate being 100% authentic?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Easy now ... that kind of crazy talk doesn't sell ad space.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

lol that would be an interview the whole world would like to see, those to combined could write an amazing future hit film

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

How dare you deny me that privilege of acting like a giddy school girl SD?

You should very much know better than when Alex opens his mouth, we all turn into little girls.

Tsk tsk tsk...

So much to learn young one

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Okay who wants to play psychic?

Someone said Free Energy.

I say Colin Powel comes out and says something damning.

Anyone else want to take a shot in the dark just for fun?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Be prepared for disappointment. I think it is important to remember that this is the same guy that rattles on and on about tyranny and NWO and the evils of our system...then tells his audience to write to congress to change things....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Okay who wants to play psychic?

If I must ...

1. Someone found his volume control
2. He discovered that he's not the center of the universe
3. The globalists are up to no good
4. Something of substance
5. All of the above

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My guess is its either about the flue , FEMA camps or the Fed .

Or some military exercise , possibly a black op taking place 09/09/09 .

Hmmm when is his new movie coming out , perhaps its a report that will help promote his new movie ?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
LMAO at whoever said it's an interview with Blossom Goodchild.

Well, the clue is that it seems to be a "development" of some sort that will unravel over the course of a week and he's "blessed to be involved with it" so it seems to be some sort of new "campaign" or direction rather than a one time revelation of some sort. Perhaps he's going to announce he's running for president in the next election or perhaps for governor of wherever he's from.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If only John Titor was here to inform us.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Bilderbergers, G20, Vaccines.

I hope it is an inside interview with a defective virologist, someone that is going to blow the whole swine flu thing out of the water.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
IMO, I don't think he his coning anyone, i think it will be an important interview, he will lose to much credibility and in his line of work credibility is all he has.
He won’t tell us who because he wants to build up suspense to make sure everyone is tuned in and listening, and of course to make a buck, he needs to make a living like the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Wow, first off you dont know if alex is a scam artist. Secondly he has talked to some of the most influential people in the movement for freedom and liberty. Ron Paul, gerald celente, peter schiff, max keiser, webster tarpley, ect. The list gos on and on. What have you been doing to better this country? Its always the people who sit on their ass the most and do nothing that want to critisize the people that do the most. Im looking forward to what alex has to say and maybe if you were to actually listen to him you would change your opinion. I dont agree with everything alex has to say but by god i respect the man for what he is dedicating his life to.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Michael Jackson is still alive and in hiding, running from the NWO. Alex will be the first to interview him!

That would be cool. Im guessing something to do with his movie

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What do you think it's going to involve?

Swine flu? 9/11? NAU? NWO?

I'd like to think it has something to do with 9/11.

While I'm not a huge Alex Jones fan, I have high hopes that he's not just bs-ing us. But then again, I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up.

Wouldn't it be something if he completely proves that there's something more to 9/11 than the OS?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My predictions are as follows.

1- It has something to do with H1N1.
2- It is a major celebrity who is coming out.
3- It is a major Government official who is coming out.
4- He proves "I cant believe it's not butter" really is butter.
5- Something to do with the birth certificate.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well this better be HUGE. My guess is Sarah Palin. Former Gov. of Alaska, and supporter "for a new investigation into the terrorist attacks".Link

2012 Sarah Palin WooHoo

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What do you think it's going to involve?

Swine flu? 9/11? NAU? NWO?

I'd like to think it has something to do with 9/11.

While I'm not a huge Alex Jones fan, I have high hopes that he's not just bs-ing us. But then again, I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up.

Wouldn't it be something if he completely proves that there's more to 9/11 than the OS?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join