It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More ?'s For Astral Projectors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Please if you can astral project, do so and try to answer these questions through your experience.

Okay first question, While dreaming can you astral project?

Second question, While astral projecting can you visit the places you dreamed?

Third question, While astral projecting if you ever had sexual intercourse or accidentaly did as i've heard it can happen by accident. Is it anything like it is here, or is it different? what i mean is posture, not the actual feeling of it.

Fourth question, while projecting can you manifest conciousness? i.e. a creature/being.

The third question stemmed from my curiousity that results from my belief that when we dream we are actually astral projecting (or are in a realm somwhere 'close' by), and i had a dream last night involving said things in that question. So i wish to know along with the fourth and second question wether or not it was a real person (or manifestation) or if sexual intercourse in a dream and on the astral planes are different.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've heard that our thoughts,feelings,whatever are reflected into the astral realm, and that you thinking of a place can manifest it there. so i wonder if while dreaming that gets reflected there or you create those dream worlds while your projecting, intresting very intresting.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There I go thinking again, lol. In my dreams everyone does seem to have their own will.....................................even if their "unconcious".................................sorry i'm getting lost in thought.....

[edit on 7-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have a few questions for you, ....

How old are you ??

Have you tried to do any research yourself ? theirs a few hundred threads available here.

How old are you, ... really.

first off, .... I've never had an out of body experience while dreaming, .. I am always awakened. or awake.

Why would you want to visit places you've dreamed ?? really now, the real universe is much more interesting.

Ive never had sex with another being, .. yet I've heard it happens, but differently than it happens on this dimension/plane.

I've never " created another consciousnes " while projecting.

.... are you just trying to project so you can make your wet dream real or something ??? thats what it seems like, ... perv. haha.

if you want to learn, do some research, .. it sounds like you have a loooooong way to go, I'll suggest a book, William Buhlman; adventures beyond the body I think its called.

But remember, ... its only possible when you believe it is, your experience is limited by your belief's/mental boundary's. and it sounds like you dont really have an understanding of anything relating to astral projection or obe's. .... but keep learning, when you are ready the master will appear, .... I'm sorry If I came off a bit harsh, .... perhaps we could talk sometime, ..... I can be your Mister Miagi, ... and you, my Danielson.

Message me.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Before you move forward, ... you should ask yourself a question.

Are you ready to forget everything you think you know ?? Forget yourself, ... and find it again ??? You may not even recognize what you once were, .... as you realize, who, or what you truly are, .... to see the world with new eyes, ...... to become one with all that is, fearing not death, .. nore pain, ... as you become a creator and manipulator of reality itself.

careful for what you ask my friend, some door's cannot be closed, and some are not ready for what awaits them on the other side.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

My age shouldn't matter, these are serious questions, and no I dont ask out of lust or for wishes to do lustful things as i dont care for lust.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Before you move forward, ... you should ask yourself a question.

Are you ready to forget everything you think you know ?? Forget yourself, ... and find it again ??? You may not even recognize what you once were, .... as you realize, who, or what you truly are, .... to see the world with new eyes, ...... to become one with all that is, fearing not death, .. nore pain, ... as you become a creator and manipulator of reality itself.

careful for what you ask my friend, some door's cannot be closed, and some are not ready for what awaits them on the other side.

Lets get this straight, i'm ready for anything as i live in the moment, also i dont care what happens to me. i dont fear and i know of my interconnectedness. now instead of telling me to look for whatever i asked for, can you please find it for me as you seem to know where it is better then i. i wish not to blindly look around in the threads as i dont have the time as of now and would like to see some questions answered when i get back, or when i get back i'll look for them myself, or i'll astral project and find out myself SOMEDAY =)

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

How old are you ??

Have you tried to do any research yourself ? theirs a few hundred threads available here.

first off, .... I've never had an out of body experience while dreaming, .. I am always awakened. or awake.

Why would you want to visit places you've dreamed ?? really now, the real universe is much more interesting.

Ive never had sex with another being, .. yet I've heard it happens, but differently than it happens on this dimension/plane.

I've never " created another consciousnes " while projecting.

.... are you just trying to project so you can make your wet dream real or something ??? thats what it seems like, ... perv. haha.

if you want to learn, do some research, .. it sounds like you have a loooooong way to go, I'll suggest a book, William Buhlman; adventures beyond the body I think its called.

But remember, ... its only possible when you believe it is, your experience is limited by your belief's/mental boundary's. and it sounds like you dont really have an understanding of anything relating to astral projection or obe's. .... but keep learning, when you are ready the master will appear, .... I'm sorry If I came off a bit harsh, .... perhaps we could talk sometime, ..... I can be your Mister Miagi, ... and you, my Danielson.

Message me.

And you ask my of my age? you can't even take this serious... and you try to belittle me? ah well i forgive you. please dont ask me questions from my questions though.

its only possible when i believe it is? false, even if i went psycho and believed my finger was going to sprout flowers doesnt mean it will, although it can maybe somehow oneday, my belief alone wont be enough for it to sprout, manifestation of some kind has to occur not just my belief.

also, real universe? so the astral realms arent real now?

yes im getting on your case =) dont take it offensively

a flower for you

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

oh dear 44,
seems to me your NOT quite grasping that a mentor has stepped up in this thread offering to help you learn & grow, so that the answers your asking can be answered............
.....don't 'blow attitude' at such a GENEROUS offer, be grateful that someone unknown to you would CARE enough about your quest for knowledge to give of them self to benefit you.
The way they are speaking and presenting themself here, shows they know of what they are speaking.

If your SERIOUS in your quest, you should bury your face in the huge OOBE thread, as the information inside of it is mind blowing.......and its FREE to read right here on ATS......more than a couple of people have LEARNED outright how to OOBE from reading that thread.
........just bookmark the page you leave off at and then you can come right back to where you left off re-bookmarking each time. It took me a bit of time to figure out HOW to read the GIANT threads on ATS, so thats why I make that suggestion.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

oh dear rivergoddess, how can you know of what i grasp or not? If he knew of what i was asking of wouldnt he have answered my questions directly? also you seemed to have missed out the fact that i love him and his generous approach to help me grow and learn, although it may not have seemed that way to you. =) its okay i love you too, a flower for you

EDIT: it does SEEM like often in my life, my true thoughts or feelings or words are perceived/prejudged differently to others. maybe i have speech problems? lol who knows

[edit on 7-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I bought a book on it once, all it made me was really relaxed

if i had known how to project, i would have attended dragoncon this weekend

darn those amazon.com books

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It could be your wordings. Remember that i am not attacking you in anyway, i just want to explain how you posts "vibe" with me.

You do feel young, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's a state of mind that can help you advance quickly, but it also can be your downfall.
And being young doesnt have to mean your age or your mind.
Don't get defensive when people say that, think about why they say that.
You can learn from every moment in life.

I know you are convinced you know what you are asking, but do you really?
You ask questions to learn about this subject so if you knew all there is to it, you would not be asking questions.

I know you think you are ready, i thought so too.

Think about this, would you hand a baby a loaded gun?
Read all you can about AP, so you won't get caught offgaurd by stuff.
And believe me there is a lot of that stuff

Be ready for your beliefsystem to be shattered and enjoy the ride!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I was alive before i was born, age and time are just illusions. Perhaps everyone is just misinterpreting what my goal of these questions are, my real intentions from asking these questions is to find out whether dreaming and astral projecting are the same thing, or if you can project through dreaming.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Still if you knew about AP you would know the anwsers. All i am saying

But to anwser your question, dreaming-lucid dreaming-ap.
That should answer both of your questions.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster

Still if you knew about AP you would know the anwsers. All i am saying

But to anwser your question, dreaming-lucid dreaming-ap.
That should answer both of your questions.

If your saying AP isn't real i wouldn't even take your post seriously, I have projected but only a few times, but there are ways to prove its real. If your saying astral projecting and dreaming are the same then awesome.

EDIT: just because i know about something doesn't mean i know it all. =)

[edit on 8-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I am not saying it isnt real.

those were steps.
1- dreaming
2-lucid dreaming
3 -ap
4 -soul projection

Dreaming is not totally the same as AP. But they are very closely related

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

How old are you ??

Message me.

Look at his profile, it states his birthdate. He's 19.
We have some smart 19-20 year olds here, but you can always tell that they are young. All their posts show a general lack of understanding of some of the basic worldy things that older folks take for granted. I'm not knocking them. I hope they bare with us and learn. After all, this is the generation that will be running things in a few years.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

Ahh thanks for clearing that up for me. I love you all =)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

My pleasure!

And as a side note, learn it by yourself. Only trust yourself.
It's not all love and light, be cautious and you'll be fine.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
Please if you can astral project, do so and try to answer these questions through your experience.

Okay first question, While dreaming can you astral project?

Second question, While astral projecting can you visit the places you dreamed?

Third question, While astral projecting if you ever had sexual intercourse or accidentaly did as i've heard it can happen by accident. Is it anything like it is here, or is it different? what i mean is posture, not the actual feeling of it.

Fourth question, while projecting can you manifest conciousness? i.e. a creature/being.

The third question stemmed from my curiousity that results from my belief that when we dream we are actually astral projecting (or are in a realm somwhere 'close' by), and i had a dream last night involving said things in that question. So i wish to know along with the fourth and second question wether or not it was a real person (or manifestation) or if sexual intercourse in a dream and on the astral planes are different.

Hello
i will try to give you as direct responses as possible, although these will be based on personal EXP an nothing else.

Yes, you can project out of dreams, dreaming and projection are 2 sides of the same coin.

Yes you can manifest entire worlds if you are bale to trick your unconscious mind into doing it for you....or by willfully requesting it from yourself.

No, not accidentally, only if you are unaware of you current state. IMO it feels better when it does occur.

No, only illusions of consciousness. You need an external consciousness to interact with, such as a person,spirit or anything conscious. Thats why we are here

Depending on your level of awareness, does it really matter? real, unreal? its whatever you want it to be. The very definition of reality begs that question. Astral projection is a very limited thing and it is a good place to start, but it is only a starting point, you must first crawl.

hope that helped somewhat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join