It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More ?'s For Astral Projectors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
44, to be able to project from the dreaming state, you need to become aware that you are dreaming.
When you go to bed at nite resolve to develop that awarness.
Once you are aware, you can "shove off" to wherever.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I thought of a technique i havent tried yet to induce a lucid dream or who knows what it will do but i plan on laying there with my eyes closed and observe any visual attentively while also focusing on my breathing. anything good of this idea? or will i just pass out? lol

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Eh if it doesnt work then i will just have to start asking myself if im dreaming while im not dreaming to make it a habbit that should appear in my dreams. i heard it works wonders. =)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
Eh if it doesnt work then i will just have to start asking myself if im dreaming while im not dreaming to make it a habbit that should appear in my dreams. i heard it works wonders. =)

I wouldn't recommend that "technique". It really hasn't been proven to work 100% , and they say that you should ask yourself "am i dreaming", then test it, every time you look at the time. It usually takes months before it will have any affect.
but if your serious about it then good luck.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice

I wouldn't recommend that "technique". It really hasn't been proven to work 100% , and they say that you should ask yourself "am i dreaming", then test it, every time you look at the time. It usually takes months before it will have any affect.
but if your serious about it then good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join