It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Remote Viewing/Mind Traveling to the Moon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well I was outside having a smoke late 2 nights ago, around 3am before i went off to bed, i was looking up a the brilliant almost full moon. As i was staring at it i saw a little black spec moving around, at first i thought it was a bug and just forgot about it and looked away. Then i look back up and there it was still there this time perfectly still. So i looked at it and again fgot distracted by a car ( happens
sometimes especially the noisy ones ). When i look back up it was gone.

Now this really sparked my interest, and i wasnt going to share this with ATS until i read a thread which got some heated responses on the subject of a Mars,Moon, Earth war....or something like that. Anyway that inspired me to quickly throw together this thread.

Im not promoting that idea which seems kinda ....well.......i dunno. But i will support the fact that the moon is worth looking into if you can remote view/Astral/mind travel. I personally feel there is more there than meets the eye.

So i went back inside and went to sleep, that night i mind traveled ( not astral projected ) in the direction of the moon. This was the first time i attempted it, normally i could care less about whats going on with the moon or anything in space for that matter. Tonight was different.

As i mind projected, which is sorta a mix between Astral Projection and remote viewing, i shot out of my body within my room and flew upward very quickly. And i flew right past the moon, and out into space.

Anyway when i was flying by i "looked" back at the dark side before it became too far away to see.

I saw an extremely large object, sorta long behind the moon, i was sorta silhouetted but it was smooth and was long. Almost looked like the monolith from space odyssey, but it could have been any shape since i had little reference. And there seemed to be alot going on in our lunar neck of the woods, lights and such all over the surface.

I will try again when the moon is not so bright to maybe get a better look, if you are interested in me keeping you up to dat please U2U me.

Please feel free to share any experience you may have had personally with the moon
i would love to read them

Disclaimer : I was very tired and my memory is very shaky about what went down, i will do my best to answer questions but that this point its like recalling a semi-vivid dream from 2 days ago.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Have you mind traveled before? If when, what kind of results? interesting post, I will u2u you to keep updated.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'd seen pictures someplace or actually drawings of tall black towers that came to a point. Due to their size, I'd think these were actually towers not obelisks. Didn't someone also mention that this side of the moon isn't always dark

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Your threads are very interesting Phi 1618. You must be a really interesting person to listen to about your experiences. I hope you are going to put out a book(s) some day on your knowledge and experiences, I think you would do well by them.

Are you going to Mind Travel/Astral Project back to the back side of the Moon again to get a closer look at that large object that you wrote about? I think it would be interesting if you looked at it very closely and tell us what you see. Some day what you write now, could confirm something important about your knowledge that may be over looked later or even now.

How do you Mind Travel?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey, this mind traveling thing. I think I did it once without even knowing exactly what was happening. It was a wild experience. I ended up facing a group of Greys (never had seen Greys before from what I can recall) and I got seriously freaked out, specially when I started coming back as fast as I could and could feel that I was being followed by them.

It was a little different from what you described, but mind traveling is the closest I could get to label my experience.

By the way, I think the Moon has some mysterious happenings waiting for us to discover them. I'd like to know more about your explorations out there. Please come back to share with us when you go check it out again.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

Many times. more than i can count
mostly inward however, which is the primary use of mind travel. My first attempt to go out was when i went to by moon.The problem with mind travel is its very difficult to control unless you have enormous amounts of energy, both physical and spiritual. It can however be the most vivid and exact when you do

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

dunno about it not always being dark, however it appeared fairly dark to me, it seemed like the object in question was reflecting light off itself onto the surface.....kinda like fake sunlight or moonlight like we have here on earth.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Its kinda like astral projection without projecting or leaving your body. You arent as prone to make up world and object as you are on the astral, which makes it much more reliable. Its like a mix between remote viewing and AP, i will make a guide to explain it as its quite different and is heavy on tactile imaging. Which i am also working on a separate guide for.

thanks for the kind words

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I would agree with you, there is more there than meets the eye imo.

Mind travel can be spontaneous, just like everything else. Its very difficult to control, and very accurate and vivid at times. I wouldnt rule out a lucid dream though, Mind travel usually requires alot of concentration and silence. Thre is always the possibly to mind travel on someone elses energy and being yanked out y them, so you cant be sure

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I was fully awake when it happened (but I was under the influence of an entheogen, that surely explains how it happened so spontaneously).

I thought it was really cool and in a way, like you said, it seemed more reliable then projecting because I had the sensation that I was pure intent and nothing else. When it started all my senses were off. I couldn't see, I couldn't hear, I couldn't touch. All I had were my thoughts and a feeling/knowing that I can call intuition.

Then I started exploring this state and tried to reach a point where I could see something. I saw a little light blinking far away. I reached it fast (like I was flying, but I had no body) and it got quite big once I was almost touching it. When I touched it I started emerging (from the floor upwards) in this world where all my senses came back. Then I saw the Greys, freaked out and sped back to the place where I had only my intent until I was back here at this world.

Wild. Thats all I can say. Don't feel like saying hi to the Grays again, they creeped me out.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

hehe its cause they smell lol

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Holy crap!!

I have been able to remote view up until the middle of july when i lost that ability. I successfully been able to see places on google maps i have never seen before. what i did was i googled" state capitols and did a short relaxation and then the dim whitish image would appear in front of my eyes lids closed. So one day I thought it would be very interesting to see what is on the moon. the image i saw completely scared me . I saw 5-7 grey aliens with red eyes staring at me and smiling. after that i felt very spiritually hurt. It took alot of prayer to heal me. i swear i did not expect to see greys. these were no ordinary greys. i believe that they really want to hurt humanity. i think the moon is some sort of prison for them

But a strong warning to everybody involved be very careful where you train your spiritual eyes because you can get hurt.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
what was wrong did i kill the thread?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphamatic
what was wrong did i kill the thread?

Kinda funny.
Many here on this site give themselves way too much credit than they deserve. If only we could flag and star our own threads.

I've had my own experience with remote viewing and the moon, but I wouldn't want to derail this thread with my own boring stories.

" HEY! Start your own my story thread!! "

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
certainly if different people see the same thing. then there has to be something up

top topics

join