It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Pete Peterson interviewed by Project Camelot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I admit I have only watched half of this but here is yet another lifetime employee of the "darkside" who regurgitates what for the most part is on a hundred threads on ATS. Where are this "Dr's" credentials? IF this guy is building a time machine in his private lab what is the problem with going into detail on that? Just like Lazar..never talks in detail on physics or math he supposedly mastered. BS meter going off.. Someday a real whistleblower will come out and upstaged and lost in the shuffle of the story tellers.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

Thanks for the advice. I do do my own research but had turned up nothing on him so was asking wether or not anyone already knew of him. I wasn't asking nor do i expect anyone to do my research for me.

Thanks for letting me know that his credentials are described in the interiew, which i will now watch

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My disappointment to this video was mostly because it failed to deliver on a lot of things promised to us during the long wait for its release. For one, I never heard Peterson say anything about digital television being used as mind control. I also never heard anything specific about things at the vatican library. It's almost like their spoilers contained much more information than the videos. (almost!) I've been really anticipating some elaboration on the 15% of humans with alien DNA. I know that was a turn-off for a lot of you, but some of my previous research backs up that particular claim, so for me it is not so outlandish. I was disappointed with how little he said about that 15%. Saying that those watching the video were most likely in that 15% seemed like a total cop out to me. And this is the dangerous material that he could not approve for so long? I must admit I may have missed something, as Peterson had a way of making subjects that should be interesting sound very boring. Please correct me if I have missed something.

There were some specific things he said that were interesting to me. If it weren't for all of the hype, I would have more positive things to say. For instance, when he talked about the specifics of the way accupressure works. That was nice. Especially the part about the teeth.

If you will remember, PC had another witness who mentioned the telepathy machines being used on black ops. I don't remember his name, but he said that he was recruited to learn telepathy in case of some event that knocked out conventional communications technology on a planet-wide basis, and even specifically mentioned being told to imagine humming a note he heard. That was part of his training. Taken together, that part of the testimony becomes much more interesting.

Also, the part about the mystery fish (ratfish?) is interesting. We have a few clues to go on to figure that one out. About 60% of its body weight is its liver, and about 60% of its liver weight is oil? And it has to be a fish that exists all over the world. A bottom feeder. Hmmm... While doing some quick searches, it does appear that Activator X's secret ingredient is vitamin K2, and K1 found in leafy greens is (from what I hear) supposed to be very effective in preventing cancer, among other things. So, that part of his testimony is not hard to believe. I want to know a lot more though. Crazy that he didn't want to give the name of the fish. If anyone else comes up with more specific information on this, please post it. We can share research and figure this out. I haven't had much time yet to get very far.

And then that part about Eugene Oregon and people being sunburned at night while they slept. That is weird. I really haven't looked into this part yet, but will be doing so soon. Eugene isn't far from where I live. And a lot of people I know have been experiencing sleep disturbances for the past year or so. It would be interesting to know more about this.

I too was annoyed with Kerry during her portion of the interview. Mostly because she talked over his answers, interrupting him to give him more of a leading question when she didn't seem to be getting the answers she wanted. Maybe that is because of the things they discussed off of the record. But, anyone who has had the opportunity to question that type of witness should know that the questions you ask are more important than the answers they give, in getting to the truth. If you ask your questions right, they don't have to say much of anything to tell you a lot.

Peterson did seem to really be frustrated with them at several points, especially David and Kerry. With Kerry, that was understandable because she was interrupting him, but the David thing must have been something to do with something that happened off camera. David can be very forceful with his opinions.

Really though, anyone who is only now disappointed with PC's naivety must not have ever listened to very much of the Bill Deagle testimony. They treat his word like the gospel, constantly getting everyone worked up when he has one of his visions of doom. I'm glad though, for the chance to make up my own mind about things because I really hate when someone tries to tell me what I should or should not believe.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

touché such a well balanced view. I'm impressed .Need more people thinking like that in my opinion

I have to say, this interview combined with the other 127 hours of the PC footage (i've seen it all) combined with all the Disclosure Project stuff - it was more than just particularly interesting to me...

Time will show if he's just picked his story up off the internet. He makes certain references about the annunaki, which for me make sense in a very strange way.

He talks about.. telling people about advanced technology and basically, people phasing out of consciousness, as if they never heard him.

I'm well aware of what he's talking about, and have experienced it my whole life, so has many of my friends.. maybe it is us or we are aliens haha
we'll see

A

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

I can't believe how lame this interview was. And how I just wasted 3 hours of my Saturday listening to this garbage. This guy is a total nut job. He claims to have been asked to build a 'ufo detector' when he was 14. YEAH RIGHT. and that he did and it could detect anything. He also invented a machine that can diagnose anything and recommend the appropriate drug to take to heal you, including the correct dosage.

I think he is a retired dude having a little fun. He exposes camelot and wilcock to be gullible jokes at least.

good find bro

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
In my opinion, this interview was a complete waste of time.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing your research on the fish oil, I was rather intrigued by that bit. I have healthy teeth but I would rather not have my pineal gland calcify. I sat up in my chair when he said that this fish oil could help activate the third eye, but was disappointed when he failed to name the fish.

Your take on the video was refreshing as well, and made me remember some of the more interesting things he talked about.

I was still not very happy about how almost the whole first part if I remember correctly had a bad vibe due to his rambling about how he thought the world may go south and what not. When you get that many people feeling nervous about stuff like that it only serves to feed the negative elite. I'm not saying that you should remain ignorant to the possibilities of pandemic disaster scenarios rather that you shouldn't focus all your energy and emotions on them. I had a hard time not doing that while watching the first part of this interview.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

When they are talking about the 15% alien DNA, they are referring to the rhesus factor, are they?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7redorbs

He talks about.. telling people about advanced technology and basically, people phasing out of consciousness, as if they never heard him.

I'm well aware of what he's talking about, and have experienced it my whole life, so has many of my friends.. maybe it is us or we are aliens haha
we'll see

That has happened to me as well. But I figured they thought I was a weirdo, and were trying to be polite.

reply to post by antithesis.

I had trouble focusing during the first part of the interview. Maybe I'll rewatch it later. But in the meantime, I will continue trying to get better information about the fish. I'll post again about it here when I learn anything new or interesting.

Originally posted by derpif

When they are talking about the 15% alien DNA, they are referring to the rhesus factor, are they?

I have heard of that before, but I don't remember much. Maybe I didn't know that much to begin with. It has to do with monkeys and negative blood types? I don't know if he was talking about that specifically. Do you know much about the rhesus factor?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Unfortunetely not, only that 15% are negativ tested. Of course Wiki knows a bit, I`m sure you have already looked it up. Just in case...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well I concur with the majority here after wasting my time.

This guy seems to be an average guy with a superiority complex, a very basic understanding of science and plenty of reading of ATS threads. For example, he is asked about the sensor that keeps the segway upright and he responds, "a sensor that detects if you are upright".

In reality for accurate balancing you need a Rate of Rotation sensor.

I guess that the PC people don't know much about science to detect people like this or don't care. I don't detect any sarcasm in their voice when they say things like "oh thats incredible".

I've just read that Bill Ryan has studied maths and physics so my best guess is they don't care what crepe their subjects spout.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I watched all three videos.

First, I see only two paths for this: either the guy is a fraud, or, the guy is who he says - a highly-connected government insider, etc.

If the guy is a fraud, I think that PC would have figured that out. They seem to be rather well-informed themselves and not without cross-checking ability.

So, I'm leaning toward the latter. In which he case he has to tread very, very carefully. There are some things he can say without crossing any lines (probably those things that generally spoken of can still be discredited), and I'm more than certain there are other things he cannot say.

The big clue here is that PC spent 12 hours prior to the video and then video taped an agreed-upon interview. Clever of Kerry to mention things from the pre-interview he couldn't answer directly but did nonetheless through subliminal signals.

While perhaps there wasn't very much "meat" (as some would have wanted), given his apparent level of comfort with what he could/could not directly divulge, what was as important was what he didn't say, but alluded to.

Can you imagine if he did divulge the "secrets" of his various devices he discussed? The AMA and ADA would be out of business, permanently. Also, the various Big Pharma would be gone too. Sorry to say that none of those industries want to be gone - the overall game behind them is an insidious one.

Now as for the "gloom and doom," well, if you worked inside the government all the time, you'd be prone to that thinking as well. However, note that he did say if you don't want that scenario, then fend for yourself and those you care about. Return to community, etc. That's not so gloom and doom.

Overall, I felt the video/interview rather credible - confirming lots of things I've read elsewhere by others unrelated. The fact he knows a great deal about a great deal isn't so hard to believe - you have only to listen to some of the depth he goes into when describing certain systems to see that. The acupuncture description with the "fascia" was dead on.

As for the chips, AI, programming, etc., well, those things I'm sure were only reserved for those with a "need to know." Sorry, but if you don't know about it, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Most are only taught in "school" what the school wants one to learn - not necessarily what one should learn ("Pete" did most of his own research, by his own admission, especially as a young lad). Isn't that the point of all this "discovery" by "conspiracy theorists?"

If we all "knew" about these things, what purpose would folx like "Pete Peterson" serve?

The Mayans, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, etc., all knew far more than we give them credit for, and we discover more about them every day. They knew things we didn't think it possible for them to know, yet they did.

Bear that in mind with all the things that are divulged as time passes.

If "you" can absolutely, beyond a doubt, disprove the existence something, then that's different. Until then, don't disparage, but accept as is, perhaps with a big grain of salt if you must.

Peace, Love, and Light!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveLight

I don't know whether or not he is a fraud but the way he pitched his own product instead of divulging worth while information was unsettling. I mean a large part of the second video was of him trying to get his product "out there."

If he was being told by his handlers to come out and speak then I don't think it should be much of an issue for him to elaborate on the types of technologies that existed in all the black ops programs he worked on.

I'm sure much of it has been shown on sci-fi television so "they" could just brush it off as plausible deniability.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

From a certain POV what you say makes sense. However, from a larger perspective of the bigger game that is afoot that I know to exist, he couldn't do that without really making some very bad waves. So, in that case, he is making a smart move in favor of self-preservation.

I don't think he was really "touting" his own products so much as talking about the stuff he worked on that essentially says "hey, there's technology and methods available and known [albeit to a finite group] and I'm telling you what I can about it." He did discuss other's work where applicable in a fair way I thought.

At any rate, the video is what it is until born out...

[edit to add]

also, since his name is hidden and he revealed nothing to really get clues on who he is (the only contact appears to be through PC), if he were trying to get his product "out there," he did a poor job...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by PeaceLoveLight]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveLight

What you said in your last sentence is true. Maybe PC will be a middle man for him

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just finished the interview and I was transfixed by much of it. Many of you know what i mean when you learn something and you have a strong sense it is true. The skeptic mind looks at everything in the interview from physical signs the person is lying or telling the truth, we see little facts and points of data that can be researched and confirmed, you look at how knowledge, names, organizations, places, etc that are given without a second thought. You also have to figure that our interviewers are at his location, they have seen is environment, what is going on there, and so they are there with inquiring minds to get a feel of the man and the truth of his world. You look at how readily draws on a massive scientific background from scientific knowledge to facts about the industry itself, companies, scientist, countries, etc. As for actual knowledge of what he says we cannot know for sure, and as he says at one point out ot the blue, "They sent me out here eight years ago." and "they thought we would have a financial collapse in 2001 and they were wrong." often he readily says about something, "I don't know!"
When you think about all the stuff this site has studied, subjects that have come up, you see threads of many of the issues in this interview. Add to that the study of the man, how he communicates, the language he uses, and for me the honesty I sense from his face and manner, I think this is an an exciting interview. i for one what to order one of his tools for sensing the acupuncture points on the hand. It would something we could all experiment with. I'm off to see if a place to order one will be set up.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The fish I believe he is talking about may be one of three:

Skates are members of the same family of fish as Ratfish and Sharks. They are bottom feeders and found in all oceans of the world. There is limited fishing of this fish as the market for their meat is limited to just a few cultures.
Skates, ratfish, and or sharks.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spec2

Everyone is reading too much into his eye movements, some of us get real nervous in front of cameras. In my profession, I get interviewed and once when asked for my phone number, I was so blank I was totally embarrassed. It wouldn't come to me though I had had it for years. Live TV no less so I felt much of his mannerisms can point to his comfort in front of a camera. As for Wilcox, he looks like a munchkin waiting to pounce.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have finally had a chance to listen to the interview again and do a bit of background searching on Dr. Pete Peterson since some of the things he alludes to intersect with interests of mine.

At this point, he seems to be a total fraud. He makes a number of grand claims for himself and all that he has invented, yet there seems to be no record of a Dr. Pete Peterson or any of these wonderful things he has done.

If anyone has come across any references, I would love to see them. And he is not the Dr. Otis "Pete" Peterson who is involved in nuclear energy research.

So I guess there is only one way to call him on it. In his interview, he made reference to this medical diagnostic machine, the one that, as he put it, made a sound like a dying cow. He also estimated that 18,000 doctors were using his machine. He also stated that no one had to steal it from him because if anyone had asked he would have given them the specs for free since he was not doing it for the money.

So I shall write Project Camelot and ask them to forward two questions to Dr. Peterson.

1. Can you please supply the name of a doctor who uses your device so that I can see him as a patient?

2. Could you please send me the specs for this device?

I regrettably suspect, based on my previous experience with these kinds of guys (Peterson, not Camelot) that I will hear nothing back,

[edit on 13-9-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

If you do hear anything please post any relevant information here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join