It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Wilcock posing as Basiago?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi,
this is pure speculation and I was not sure if it therefore belongs in the hoax section, so move if necessary.
I came across a series of videos on youtube today about an interview with Andrew D. Basiago made by Jessica Mystic(
). I haven`t heard neither of her nor of Basiago before, but I was interested in the topic, which was Life on Mars.
However, while listening to the first part of the interview I was reading through the comments on the video. One person noticed that he somehow sounds like Wilcock and I agree 100%.
I couldn`t find another audio from Basiago on the web. So what do you think?
Is it possible that Wilcock is posing as Basiago, what would the purpose be and does that mean there is no real Andrew D. Basiago?
The interview in question:

edit to ad the second part, sounds even more like DW

[edit on 4-9-2009 by derpif]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I presume you mean David Wilcock?

He does talk very similar to him (pauses and breaths) but it doesnt sounds like him.

Disappointing if it is..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Yes I mean David Wilcock, and yes, it would be a little bit disappointing to me too. I somehow like him.
Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I found this and I too think this is David Wilcock... the voices are different!!

Exopolitics Radio Andrew Basiago

WTF???

[edit on 4/9/2009 by barontorz]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by barontorz

Thank you for posting this interview. Me too thinks these are different voices.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Blatantly David Wilcox,

Using one of these;

Pitch Changer Mic

VERY INTERESTING...!!!!

I must add, that I believe David's slant on '___'/Pineal is 100% on-the-money.

Peace,

BLUE ARMS

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUE ARMS
Blatantly David Wilcox,

Using one of these;

Pitch Changer Mic

VERY INTERESTING...!!!!

I must add, that I believe David's slant on '___'/Pineal is 100% on-the-money.

Peace,

BLUE ARMS

I do too but I am damn confused now as to why he seems to be doing the interview... I've listened 3 times now to both and they are deffo different??

It just gets weirder everyday??

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That certainly does sound like David Wilcocks voice with a slight change of pitch.

Someone who knows how should get a bit of DW audio and change the pitch to match. That way if they are both DW they will sound identical and the mystery would be solved.

I don't how to do it or else I would.

So I ask someone who knows how, please, will you do this for us?

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I too feel that David Wilcock brings a lot to the table, like anothers already said he hits the '___'/Pineal topic on the head 100%. His political stance has confussed me at times but I continue to value his knowledge on what he specializes in.

I listened to the interview, I honestly don't know where to lean on it but I wouldn't be shocked to find out that he would do that although I coldn't for the life of me figure out why?

I am also a fan of Jessica Mystic's youtube page, a thread was posted about a month ago expressing my thoughts about her readings and calming way about her.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I didn`t knew about Jessica Mystic until today and have no opinion about her so far.
I`m really confused a little bit about this interview thing. Basiago was the one who came up with the alleged Statue of Mars according to google search.
www.scribd.com...
www.animachina.com...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by derpif]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I actually tried making a post at divinecosmos.com to clear up this question.
OF course, their gatekeepers will keep out anything that will make David look bad.
I don't know why they can't let their forum readers make up their own mind.
This type of controlled gatekeeper antics on his website really makes me doubt everything that David Wilcock has said. My gut instinct says to not really believe him 100%

No, that is not David's voice. Basiago sounds similar but intonations are completely different that DW's voice, so we are going to pass on this. Chris

[edit on 8-9-2009 by enrage]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by enrage

Thank you for clearing that up. Strange that Basiagos voice sound so different from interview to interview.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It would appear that Andrew Basagio (AKA Red Ice) may not be who he says he is and that teleporting himself here and there participating in secret govt. programs and sailing off to Mars to confirm predictions that the planet has already been extensively colonized by humans is not the least interesting thing he has been up to over the years. Basagio seems to have left his erudite participation in at least one Seminar concerning the subject of Mind Control sponsored by the Department of Philosophy at Claremont College off his resume vitae as well as his fascinatingly detailed You Tube faceless interviews. It appears that way back in the year 2000 someone by the name of Andrew Basagio, which although onomonopeapic in a charmingly ethnic way is not a common name unless misspelled "Basiago," may well have been a presenter at a Seminar entitled "Project on Ethics and Art in Testimony" as an 'outsider' at two break-out sessions; one entitled "The Ethics of Political and Military Intelligence for Insiders and Outsiders" and the second "Life Consequences for Intelligence Operators Subjected to Mind Control Techniques." See lwww.peat-intel.org... The subject matter pursued by the Seminar known as PEAT, is very interesting indeed. A web search under Andrew Basagio also turns up a few other interesting things amongst the recent plethora of thousands of pieces on his pronouncements, implicating, at least by association the Web Bot Project who refers to Basagio as the predicted whistle blower, Project Camelot who mentions in their web site interviewing Basagio and looking forward to speaking with him again, George Noory on Coast To Coast who interviewed him and David Wilcock who I personally have to admit, though I am no expert, sounds remarkably, syntactically and content-wise, like Basagio.... David - we need to ask Basagio if he really is from Schenectady! There are LOTS of Italians in Schenectady! Are all these earnest, principled and well-intended people being duped or are they part of a deliberate hoax and misrepresentation on the part of someone or something that wishes to spin a web of deceit to confound, confuse, obfuscate, and misdirect the public FOCUSED ON PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN CERTAIN SUBJECTS - check it out. Not to mention that Basagio mysteriously averse to being filmed as the Wizard of Oz, prefers to drone on and on sonorously (hey, as Ringo said - "What, too many syllables!?"I thought that an interviewer at least gets to pop an occasional question - I understand that Jessica Mystic might be a bit befuddled - but why not just interrupt the guy!!) always behind a still photo of a man that looks much older and has much more gravitas than the barely restrained voice sounds like. IS IT RA?? This raises some very serious questions about the identity and real role of Mr. Basagio, his veracity, his motives and the true nature of his connections and apparent connections with others in the alternate news Panopticon. It would be sad but not surprising considering all the money sloshing around in the Black Ops system, if the alternate news Panopticon has not been infiltrated and subverted by the usual suspects and transformed into another Mind Control operation, tainting all stories with admixtures of tiny bits of truth and a lot of lies in the same manner as the mainstream media has been - the echo chamber effect is as alive and well in alternate news as it is in the fake news. It is always good for people to be very, very skeptical - there are excellent voice identification software packages that can be downloaded to analyze and assess whether various individuals pontificating on various interesting subjects are one and the same person or not and why not use their own tactics against them? Expose the liars, if they be so! The truth will prevail. It is the law of nature. After all - as Ra says, we are all ONE. AHKENATEN

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I heard Basiago's interview last year (and could not get through it but that's not the point) and I have to say, you are spot on. He absolutely sounds exactly like Wilcock.

I was a 'fan' of Wilcock, for lack of a better word, up until his interview on Project Camelot with Peterson. I lost most respect for him so in an evil twisted way, I hope this is him and he gets found out to be the fraud that I believe he is!

And if not.....it's a big coincidence then.

Thanks for your insight OP!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by TwoPhish]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wow. Great catch whether or not it's wilcock I listened to this interview a few months ago and would have never thought of that. Im going to read what other verdicts are.

Another thing, who's the interviewer. Until this interview, I'd never heard of her.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
@ahkenaten:
Very good read, thank you very much for taking the time to write. You raise some interesting points here.

@TwoPhish:
It really would be a big coincidence, I think so too. Thanks for your reply.

@Moonsouljah:
Thank you too for your reply. The interviewer was formerly known as Jessica Schab. She was interviewed by PC a while back. I didn't noticed that either. Maybe that rings a bell for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This has been driving me crazy also. The mentioned Youtube interview in 39 parts sounds exactly like David Wilcox in tone, word selection and grammar, cadence, and above all, subject matter. When Wilcox is mentioned in the interview, Basiago does not skip a beat when commenting about Wilcox being the incarnation of Edgar Cayce, like he knew Wilcox intimately.

I went back, being a Coast to Coast streamlink member, and listened to George Noory interview Basiago back in November 09. I swear it is a different person. Voice is similar, but not the same. This is so fishy.

All that stuff about Mars. Wilcox and Richard C. Hoagland are best of buddies. The Mars info has Hoagland all over it. This has really had me going for a couple of weeks. I am glad someone else has noticed.

Oh boy. I just found this. Project Camelot video with Wilcox from December 07 talking about all the same subject matter. Fishy indeed.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by twicewidowed]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yeah, that's odd for sure.
I've met people that have voices who sound like other friends of mine, or whatever, but this similarity is freaky.

What would the purpose be in DW doing something like this? I really like the guy and feel he's straightened out a lot of matters for me about the workings of the universe and planet, and us as beings. Posing as another person is not what I'd think he'd do. He seems like such an honest guy, up-and-up.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I agree why would the guy lie? all his movies are online free and he's always promoting peace, thats the problem to much anger in society today, the guy even says you dont have to believe him if you dont want to just ask yourself what if and keep an open mind

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I, uhm..wow@ahkenaten. You seem very informed and educated.
I too, thought the video sounded like DW. Strange. Although, in my own opinion I think David Wilcock is schizophrenic. And that's the polite view. At worst, I think he's fame hungry and full of it. I THINK. And.. IN MY OPINION. I don't have anything against what he says or believes, I just can't believe anything anyone says without proof/evidence. C'mon, guys.. Have you seen the video of DW doing his best impression of RA? I was embarrassed for him! Anywhoo.. Back to the reason for the post. If it IS DW acting as Andrew Basiago, then at least we know DW is insane.
Having said all that:
I would love to believe that DW is truthful and genius. His stories are very soothing to my worried ears. I don't focus on negativity, but I am very aware of how often it occurs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join