It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 'Judge me by the people who surround me'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences, 'Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.'
OK, we will.
And that is precisely the problem with Obama.

John Holdren, science czar, advocates for population control using the most extreme measures, such as mandating the number of children Americans can have. He is also a proponent of 'de-developing' the United States, sending its agricultural practices and technology back to the 19th century. Holdren has also suggested that infants and chronically ill elderly do not fit his definition of 'human,' and therefore can be expendable.

Cass Sunstein, regulatory czar and Harvard law professor, believes that animals should have the right to legal representation. If you try to get rid of rats in your home, a 'concerned citizen' could bring a lawsuit, with the rat as the plaintiff, to sue you for endangering a species. He also believes that if bloggers post something that turns out to be false, they should be prosecuted. In short, Sunstein is a Leftwing moonbat with Fascist leanings. Remember, Obama said to judge him by the people around him.

Ezekiel Emanuel, healthcare czar, believes in using cost-benefit and comparative-benefit analysis to allocate healthcare resources. This means the fewer years you have left to live, the less cost-effective it is to treat you. Thus, most of those resources should be diverted from the elderly to younger people. This is the 'rationing' portion of ObamaCare that many of us have warned about. And this will be done even without the so-called 'public option,' which is not really what the debate about government control of healthcare is about in the first place. Even without the public option, the provision for rationing is inherent in the provisions of the bill, thanks to advisers such as Emanuel.

Van Jones, green jobs czar, is perhaps the most extremist of the extreme in the entire lot. As a self-avowed, self-identified Communist, Jones abhors liberty, the Constitution, the American way of life, and seeks to change it from top to bottom. Here is more on Van Jones.

Mark Loyd, FCC 'diversity czar,' supports Communist Hugo Chavez in Venezuela and believes that what Chavez did to squelch free speech in the media and seize the means of communication is a good model for the United States. His plan is to silence conservative talk radio by forcing ownership to change hands to minorities and by implementing a fee structure for licensing that will put most private broadcasters out of business. At that point, Loyd would make PBS, or NPR on the radio, the most powerful forces in broadcasting--controlled by the government, of course.

And we thought Bill Ayres, Reverend Wright, Father Flager, Tony Rezko were bad influences....Obama actually pays the above mentioned people.

Judge Obama by the people who surround him? Well Obama has no regard for human life, he is a Communist sympathizer, and he hates free speech. Now it turns out Van Jones is a 9/11 Truther. WOW!

He asked us to judge him. I did.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

How else can you judge a person who has sealed all records pertaining to his past?

If you hung around nazi's all day, then got upset because you were called a nazi, uh, what were you expecting?

S&F for a reasonable, well researched post.

Nice job.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yes, the company he keeps is just as dirty as him. At least more and more people are waking up. I have a friend who pays no attention to politics.[like most people] She said to me me the change we got has been for the worst. Obama's actions in office have shaken people who would normally pay no attention to politics. Anymore nonsense from him and his people will just increase the number of "awakenings".

I'd like to see if anything more comes out about the politics of Chicago and Obamas place in it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Have you seen the docu "The Obama deception"? He has more shady people under his wings that Bush did...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So much for being judged according to our actions.

But seriously, if I judged Obama by the company he keeps, I'd think he was a g-damn terrorist.

He can thank Bill Ayers and the rest of his hate squad for that.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

We can judge by his actions.

167 days as a state senator, voting present the majority of the time. Spending 20 years at a church filled with hate/rhetoric. Lying repeatedly while in office.

Not disparaging you, orderedchaos, just pointing out his actions as well. . .

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Trust me, I don't think well of his actions, either. What I think of Obama, I don't try to hide.

But for a man who has associated with the kinds of people he has, it was a moronic statement at best, damning evidence for those that aren't obamabots, which I'm not.

Most of his actions are downplayed and spun around by his flock. Only this time, he stated just who is, how he wants people to see him.

Nothing new to me, I'm just surprised he admitted it, is all. And by tomorrow, he'll have his own little disaster relief team cleaning up behind him.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Don't judge, lest ye be judged.

However, the point of a celebrity president is to judge him (or her), no?

I find it foolish to think that many other presidents could have born the same scrutiny. We have certainly had our share of scoundrels, and while each has their own degree and style of skulduggery, it's most disappointing to find that we can't seem to find a single 'good' person to be a suitable representative of the people to the government.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Read my signature, not the potatoe one. . . .

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Truer words were never spoken!

In my perfect world government management would be done by random draft (random within reason of course
)

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I think a lottery or random phonebook picks, using a red/white/blue dart.

Just to keep it patriotic.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

yep...radicals, thieves, liars and elitists
good entourage I guess, if your into that sort of thing

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Someone big on ATS once said to mock Obama detractors...."Damn the country, Obama must fail"

You know what....To save the country, Obama must fail! Him and his communist friends.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The author of the article forgot to add Micheal Taylor - food czar. Former Monsanto Executive.

second line.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I voted for the guy, I believed he would bring change, and wow was I right, he's bringing change. I am convinced this guy is evil and trying to destroy this country, the things hes doing just doesn't make sense, the people hes putting in these zcars positions is outrageous. We the people are going to have to step up and kick this guy and his radical's "OUT"

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

What would happen if someone decided to boil my life down to a single paragraph?

Opened his christmas gifts early one year and failed to wrap them again properly. He spoiled Christmas that year for many of his family. Why would someone do such a thng?! Clearly this indivual should not be trusted by friends or family.

Or

Served with distinction in USN during the years of 1983 to 1987. Recieved numerous medals and commendations. Additional duties involved being a part of his ships "Snoopy team", Chart Petty officer, Secret publications custodian and ASROC rover.

Posting one paragraph with a few touch points does not begin to honestly touch on the lives of any of the indivduals you posted.

Lets take Van jones for instance. Here are some other items of interest.

In 2008, Time magazine named Jones one of its "Environmental Heroes."[6] Fast Company called him one of the "12 Most Creative Minds of 2008."[7]

or

In 2004, Jones was one of "100 notable Americans" who signed a "911 Truth Statement" from 911Truth.org. The petition demanded an investigation of "unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."[18]

These are just two small items, there plenty more facts out there for everyone to read. I'm not posting any of this to defend or admonish any of the persons involved, just to remind everyone that a parapraph does not a life make.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I bet ya Obama regrets saying

"Judge me by the people who surround me."

But let's be honest, Are we not judged by the company we keep.

Honestly, if you saw me hanging around a bunch of junkies, what would think about me?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just as Igor Panarin says the breakup will happen in 2010 or so. And recently said he cannot comment on a situation that has assets in play. Hmm whats going on and also look Russia is doing way better then we are.. The stage is set and players playing.

www.reuters.com...

www.alertnet.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

What would happen if someone decided to boil my life down to a single paragraph?

Opened his christmas gifts early one year and failed to wrap them again properly. He spoiled Christmas that year for many of his family. Why would someone do such a thng?! Clearly this indivual should not be trusted by friends or family.

Or

Served with distinction in USN during the years of 1983 to 1987. Recieved numerous medals and commendations. Additional duties involved being a part of his ships "Snoopy team", Chart Petty officer, Secret publications custodian and ASROC rover.

Posting one paragraph with a few touch points does not begin to honestly touch on the lives of any of the indivduals you posted.

Lets take Van jones for instance. Here are some other items of interest.

In 2008, Time magazine named Jones one of its "Environmental Heroes."[6] Fast Company called him one of the "12 Most Creative Minds of 2008."[7]

or

In 2004, Jones was one of "100 notable Americans" who signed a "911 Truth Statement" from 911Truth.org. The petition demanded an investigation of "unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."[18]

These are just two small items, there plenty more facts out there for everyone to read. I'm not posting any of this to defend or admonish any of the persons involved, just to remind everyone that a parapraph does not a life make.

Take care.

You forgot about him being an avowed Communist. As for as being a "Green Jobs Czar" shouldn't the person selected for that position be credited for creating at least ONE job? Any job at all?

Time Magazine Enviromental Hero? What kind of goblidygook is that? Is it like Time Magazine naming Adolph Hitler Man of the Year?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I posted a thread about Obama's friends a while back.
You all might find them interesting. (and spooky)

Some of Obama's Friends

And here is a good thread about that nut Eric Holder - Another Clintonista ...

And here is a thread on Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel. be afraid!!

And here is info on John Holdren - Thread here YIKES!

And of course there is Van Jones. An absolute whackadoo.

Originally posted by RRconservative
To save the country, Obama must fail! Him and his communist friends.

I fully agree.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join