It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOORAY ! No More 'anti semitism' BS or ADL threats or 'racism' nonsense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by fraterormus

I am merely calling this hate filled rhetorical leap into generalized garbage what it is. I have heard such rants as these as before from people who openly idolize the guy with the funny mustash who's words echoes his.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't see the problem.

If I wanted to marry a Jew and loved her that much, I'd convert. No probs. And I'd be happy to raise my children as such. Judaism is a good religion and a good way of life.

And a little context: There are 12 million Jews left in the world. Thanks, largely, to views like the OP's which have generally led them into gas chambers, pogroms and mass slaughter.

Followers of Judaism are pretty much an endangered species as far as I can see. Half of them live in a country which faces the very real risk of annihilation if some people on these boards get their way. I don't see anything wrong with wanting to preserve their religion and beliefs by discouraging them from marrying outside their faith.

Whether that should be up to the government send out that message is debatable, but Israel has a curious mix of religion and secularism. But the message is valid as far as I can see, and as an impartial observer I don't see anything racist or wrong in the principal.

<< 1   >>

join