It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dreams about the future, in 2012, 2014, 2020s, 2060s, 2200s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello all,

This is my serious work, so it is no joke claiming to come from the future.
These are just my dreams I have about the future.

Since, I do a dream diary since December 2001, I have lots of dreams, once in a while a few are prophetic or about the future.
I truly believe the dreams set in the future, reveal what could happen to a great possibility.
For instance, I had clear dreams about the Asian tsunami 2004, 3 months before.
Actually it does shock me to know I can have these dreams.
And I think anyone can.

The difference is that I do a dream diary, almost every day for 9 years, so I have a HUGE ammount of dreams, and some are really interesting!!!

So it goes like this:

around 2010-2012-during these years, it happens some important war that shocks us a bit, involving what I think the US. I think it is 2010. There is a wide 1930-like depression with many people living in the streets and sad (actually I dreamt this well before 2008). I still have frequent dreams of tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanoes and one impact in the ocean that is quite a big event. And lots of dreams of half-flooded cities!!
Lately I have been dreams about a "device" (maybe it's because what I know from webbot) and again the important war
around 2012-there is widepsread aurora borealis in the sky, and something strange with the sun and the climate, and I am away from the big cities already, in communities, but i also have travelled a lot
2014- a lot has changed. I realize some cities do not existed anymore in the world and the climate is very cold. I see a UFO flying in the sky.
2020s- my home city in europe is still more or less the same, but few people and nearly no commerce, the climate and the sky seem somewhat different. and people seem more religious or interested in spirituality
2060s- i have many confusing dreams. it seems i live away in the countryside in tents or some improvised houses. but I also have dreams of some hi-tech equipments in nearby cities. flying cars, some crazy jumping lifts, chips, ufos, and strange social things, like words and etc
2200s- i had dreams on this, and i communicated telepathically with them, they told me that have ability to astral projection, and more things like that, and there were plenty of changes related to genetic manipulation, and countries are grouped in blocks the world is peaceful and things are very different
Then I have other dreams that I do not know what they are, but humans seem non-physical, levitating and very tall and luminious, maybe it's atlantida or the far future...

Maybe it's my imagination mixed with some glimpses from the future...
Actually I decided to write this after I read those messages from that Italian guy (which for me, it seems at least partial untrue)

[edit on 1-9-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Can you tell us more about the natual disasters you dream about? Impact areas for instance, time frames etc. what other dreams have come true?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

I was just reading your dream of what happens in 2012. I just about hit the floor!!!!!!

Three weeks ago I had this dream. My mom, my husband and I were standing on a deck overlooking a street. The entire sky was lit up with this beautiful aurora borealis. People were stopping their cars in the middle of the street and getting out looking at it. Everyone was in amazement!!! There was these HUGH holographic symbols floating down through the air. They never came all the way down but you could almost see through them but they reflected color. The sky was completely engulfed in these beautiful waves of color. I remember being completely in awe and thinking "this must be it". I felt very at ease about it and felt completely surrounded with pure love. When I woke up, I felt very disappointed that I wasn't able to still view this amazing site.

I see myself as very spiritual and growing more and more by the day. I have had precognitive dreams. With in the last couple of years I have been experiencing the whole 11 thing numerous times a day!! I wonder if my dream was a 2012 dream? It was sooo real and even now I wish I could go back to that dream and feel what I was feeling during it!!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
wow ... very interesting! maybe that has to do with the galactic alignment?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I find the fact that both of your dreams involved the sky lighting up like the aurora borealis really interesting...

Not only is it amazing that you had similar experiences, but it also kind of goes along with the theory that our sun is part of a binary star system and when it's sister star returns (planet X, Nibiru, brown dwarf, whatever you wanna call it...) and passes our sun, it would cause a shower of solar flares between the two. Could explain the sky lighting up. Just a thought.

-Sunseeker

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

In my dreams there seems not be so much natural disasters.
Please remember that most disasters dreams are an expression of our fears or bursts of emotions of very stressful times.
So I am always careful when I dream of these, since most times they are not prophetic dreams.
However, some have clearly a date attached, and seem real enough that I consider them to be glimpses of what could happen.

Most precognitive dreams that have come true, were of a personal nature.
About global situations (since early 2002) the ones that I had clear dreams were the 2004 tsunami, the London attacks, the 2009 Italian quake, and clearly the economic crises, which I dream of clear details and feeling involved, the exact location which would occur, but no date attached. I dream of these about 1-8 weeks before.

But for instance I have not dreamt of the Katrina or the Chinese quake. And a few recurrent dreams about certain dates, which I thought were meaning something, have not occured!

In my dreams between 2010 and 2012 there is much more awe in the people, due to the economic crises and other possible events. A recurrent one is some social chaos, and another is floods in the cities, and people driving their cars in the water. I am still unsure whether or not an impact may happen. I had dreams of giant waves about 50 meter high in the european Atlantic. But I always had the feeling in the dreams, that unless you are at very low location, is something manageable.
My friend, there is absolutely no need for fear! Follow what your heart and intuition tells you. Live in the moment and not waiting for a future! Living positively attracts more of the same

Unfortunely I dont had specific months about these years. In those dreams, the biggest changes occured after 2009 and before 2014.

I remember being in 2014 and realizing that life became one of self-reliance, so I am getting into this path now.
I realize the weather become much colder, there are fewer people, and nearly no economy. Somewhat I had the feeling that was more difficult to travel around.
I see this same feeling in dreams that happen around 2020. My half-million city in western Europe, located close to seaside is still there, but very very calm, with much less people.

I seem to have lived most of my life in countryside and having no job.

I don't see more details. If you are interested, start noting your dreams and see where it leads. Dreams are mostly emotional cleaning, and methaphoric symbols, some are also worries, hopes and glimpses into probable futures.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Yes, dear friend, it's incredible!
This dream I had was very identical to yours.

There was a autora and a strong feeling of energy somewhere in 2012, I had a feeling that it was in summer time. I was outside home, and in some rural camping area but several young people around me watching it in awe. I was feeling my body electrified.
But then again, I had plenty of dreams after 2012, so I guess our bodies continue. However I do notice that in those afterwards dreams that people are much more sensitive and somewhat emotionally different!!!

I had nearly no dreams of planet X passing close to Earth!
Only once, and in that dream it was shown to me what that planet was only passing in the astral plane! I believe it's only human fear.

However, I had plenty of dreams of fantastic and intense thunderstoms and ice-rain around these years. And something strange with the sun. It could be mostly my fears or maybe some reality. Still, life goes on afterwards.

There is another clear thing. The sun seems dimmer and less yellow after 2012 and the climate colder (but still eveything is ok!).

I have the feeling that it is after 2012 that a fourth dimension vibration starts slowly on Earth. And that's the reason to so much change and intense feelings. Afterwards, people seem to become more in tune and close to each other. But I only see non-physical like bodies and total telepathy in my dreams of far future located several centuries ahead.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought prophetic dreams meant anything but my grandmother died on the day after the tsunami in Indonesia. The day before it happened she was having nightmares about people drowning in their homes and of huge waves. Perhaps people can tune in to future events somehow.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You've inspired me to start my own dream journal. Until now, I've never really documented my dreams for any time of length (if at all) except maybe in a post or two (not necessarily on here)

In my dreams last night, I spoke to Thoth on the phone. This was exciting. I said "of course there is no possible way to prove your existence in this phone call, but I thank you none the less." his voice was not anyone I recognized, and not my own voice. But of course I realize that dreams are mostly subconscious artistry at it's best.

That's not to say that in most of my dreams, I'm against tyranny and helping the people. Most of my dreams are post awakening, as I would call it. But I'm never aware of the year. It could be another life in time from now, for all I know.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yes, I guess Im lucky to dream having a sense of a specific time.
I start noting my dreams in 2001.
Now, eight years later I can remember dreams every day and well.

All it takes is to remain for one minute in bed and remember the keywords of your dream with eyes close. THen you write each very rapidly, while in bed, and then remember what each dream had it detail. Dont force, some details should come naturally within the first 2 minutes after awakening.

Later on the same day, or another, try to think and feel the dream again, while attempting to see what does it mean.

You will be discovering one or another prophetic dream, first will be personal stuff, within a few months. You will be discovering that the common floods and car accidents will mean, most of the times, powerful changes in your path of life, and not literal prophecies! So, be careful when interpretating.

reply to post by mynameisjuan

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
You will be discovering that the common floods and car accidents will mean, most of the times, powerful changes in your path of life, and not literal prophecies! So, be careful when interpretating.
reply to post by mynameisjuan

I understand the thinking behind dream imagery and personal life, don't get me wrong. Alot of my dreams, I'd say 90% or more are merely things I'm going over in my own mind. The other 10% would either be great intuition and basic smarts figuring things out, or some sort of greater connection to things through which I might not be able to explain. lol. this is how I explain my dreams. I admit that some could be both, but on a level that works for me in a certain level.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

stand by , your gunna love this .

some time ago , I did some stuff I can't explain .

I got a great number of visions of places I would be looking at specificaly

one place :
in a park in down town portland oregon , I got a flash of cars piled and pressed against trees in the park .
they were covered in sand and dirt with brown branchs and derbis.
however they were not on the south side of the trees , they were all on the north ... as if a great flood had suddenly flashed thru the area ...

a tsnami of great power would account for what I saw .
I can't put a date on it , nor even suggest what model , make or year the cars were .

I did see same evidance in the south sanfransisco bay area , of something also ... but no where near the stark power as in portland .

in a number of places , I saw large building with out windows or doors , gray and featureless... as if no one had been outside them in decades ... machines were every where , but human kind seem'd hidden away , safe and protected .

in a diffrent time , humans were gone , the world for as far as the mind could reach , perfectly manicured , in balance and carefully controlled .
like a gentle cross between a rose garden and a golf course .
in the minds eye , even the clouds were being shaped , nothing was random or disorderly .

what I know of time , these are like numbers in a mathmatical equation, if you change one element something else changes , these predictions I had , are only as good as the moment the picture was taken .
I know from experiance that if I did the same thing today , there would be changes , some small , others remarkable enought to notice clearly .
it is not prophacy or even predictive for me .
only what might be ... like planning a meal for the family on sunday .

but still , it is intresting that you see a wave comming .

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I recently had a dream about the " future". I don't neccesarily believe dreams have to come true, but this one was interesting, since it had to do with a scenario I dont think would happen, or even think about.

In the dream, I'm not sure what happened, I think it was some kind of epidemic, the government took control and herded me and as many people as they could into a gymnasium. Whatever we took with us, is all we had, for some reason I knew I would never see my home again. We sat at long tables, on steel chairs, as everyone pulled out their identification and birth certificates, .. we did paperwork all day as it was a very slow process. I remember sitting next to a Cop, who I didn't like so well, so when it was my turn to give a urine sample, .... I deliberately missed and got it all over his chair !! haha, I can't make that up.

it was pretty vivid, .... and all the while I sat there, not knowing my future, ... I remember thinking, ..... " Those bastards at ATS were right all along"

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes, first most dreams are personal and are not prophetic.
Second, if they are prophetic, sometimes reality changes and a event does not occur.
Third, even most dreams about hurricanes and tidal waves are just a symbol of emotional upheavel and not really a vision.

Very rarely I have prophetic dreams which become true (the Sumatra earthquake was one example and I had as many as seven tsunami dreams in the months before the actual event; one dream even located in Indonesia!).

Some of these dreams really call my attention because they have become true and some are really powerful about the future. In that light, I dreamt frequently about earth changes and social/economic chaos, in the last decade. In fact, we are already assisting to plenty of earth changes and social changes. And thus I consider some of this (more dramatic around 2010-2014) will actually occur. But I know that the human mind has a tendency to inflate things behind what they are (particularly on dreams).

Dreams can only offer us glimpses of the future, considering the way thing are now and would turn if their course remains. The future is not set in stone, and the course of action may change dramatically (as I have frequently seen, in my dream diary).

Now picture this. The other day I just saw the beggining of the construction of a big building in a place where there is a old building in my city historic center. Years ago, I had this 2020 dream and in that place there was a radical new building, like a new train station. I did not expect it, since that was the historic center, and no new building is generally allowed there.
Maybe I just saw what will be that future building. I still did not ask the construction people to see whether it will be a train station or not. But now I see my dream was in fact a strong vision from the future.
In that 2020 dream, there was also very little commercial shops around, and nearly no cars. Would that be the consequence of the current economic depression?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
oh snap, that reminds me of another one I had as a kid. In the dream me and my folks were in a van parked near a large store at the edge of town, we sat there discussing who would go in and steal food, as it was an end of the world scenario.

at the time I dismissed the dream, as there was no store there, only fields with no future prospects, ....... however five years later a Walmart was built there.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

around 2012-there is widepsread aurora borealis in the sky, and something strange with the sun and the climate,

Oh my...

Barbara Marciniak has has mentioned in her book "Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos", a global occuring event in the sky during 2012, a hologram in the sky. Could this be what you saw?

Very fascinating! I, too, had very similar dreams about 2012.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello,

I have read other people here in ATS reporting also similar visions of strange lights or something big in the sky, besides social chaos and change, and a few earth changes.

One dream/vision was of a green dancing (but a little bit unlike aurora borealis) striking our skies. That light had some transformation effect in our minds. I don't think it was an hologram.

Other dreams were connected to ufos in mass in the sky.
Another was a pale sun, a different sky (more whitish), another was plenty of incredible and frigid rain.

I take my visions with a grain of salt. Even though we had similar ones, it still could be colective archetype imagery symbolic of a transformation.

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

around 2012-there is widepsread aurora borealis in the sky, and something strange with the sun and the climate,

Oh my...

Barbara Marciniak has has mentioned in her book "Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos", a global occuring event in the sky during 2012, a hologram in the sky. Could this be what you saw?

Very fascinating! I, too, had very similar dreams about 2012.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 15-10-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If we're talking about lights in the sky during 2012, we shouldn't leave out the potential, and much talked about, ability of HAARP to produce these lights.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes, visions are just visions.
They could be wrong or a symbol (archetype imagery).

I take my future dreams with a grain of salt.
However, since I already dreamt about events, with specific details and locations, that have occurred (e.g. Sumatra EQ), I remain open.

I still feel we are due for important and perhaps astonishing changes.

new topics

top topics

join