It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian professor predicts end for USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi,
am kind of new to the site. Have not seen this article posted here and found it interesting so I thought I would post it.

www.infowars.com/russian-professor-collapse-of-america-could-begin-in-two-months/ - 1

[edit on 1-9-2009 by nocensorshipplease]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nocensorshipplease

“Today I received another confirmation that the collapse of the dollar and the US is inevitable. Japan’s Democratic Party won the election, and I’d like to remind you that its leader [Yukio Hatoyama] has the snubbing of the dollar among his economic plans. In plainer words, he plans to transfer Japan’s monetary reserves from US dollars into another currency. The move will seriously accelerate the dollar’s exchange slump as early as this November. Disintegration will follow shortly,” he said, adding that next year China would also begin to massively dump the dollar and that Russia would begin to sell oil and gas for roubles.

Panarin previously stated that the dollar would eventually be replaced with “a common Amero currency as a new monetary unit”, referring to the Security and Prosperity Partnership agreement between the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

He foresees the U.S. breaking up into six different parts, roughly along lines similar to those of 1865 during the Civil War, “The Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong,” according to Panarin.

www.infowars.com...

Good article

This guy has been saying these things for many years.
Finally more people are listening.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
has that so called professor russian ever even lived in america? sounds like a big commie jokester.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Predictions like this crop up in Russian press and web space just about every week. I'm sick and tired of this nonsense. Being an ethnic Russian, I say it's far more likely that Russia itself "breaks into 6 parts" and ceases to exist than serious harm will come America's way.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nocensorshipplease

It may happen ,but not the way he claims it will. The Chinese are buying their way onto the west coast. Mexico does not have the military to take over the Southwest. Mexico is in position to spread its culture but that is counter productive to the brave new world our elites want. Europeans will want the Southeast coast all the way to Louisiana as much if not more than they want East coast sea board. More likely the States will assert themselves.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The only way that the Chinese will take over the Pacific Coast, is if there is an invasion. The Asian population in the United States, according to the 2000 census, is around 4.2%, and this is include Pacific Islanders/Native Hawaiians. The Asian population in California is 12.3%, which includes those of mixed race.

In the 2000 census, the Hispanic population made up 32.4% of the California population, take into account that this also did not include illegal immigrants. The states with a population of Hispanics over 25% are California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. There are only 3 states that have a Hispanic population under 1%.

As for the Native Americans, the only state which reaches double digits for population is Alaska, at 15.6%. With only 5 states reaching about 5% and under 10%, a good majority of the states had a population of less than 1%.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I had thought the Amero was some kind of North American union or whatever? The country splitting up would probably only happen with something more major like another iceage. As for the dollar being replaced, I can see that as some type of plan in the running anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Never gonna happen!

For that to happen you'd have to buy into the "Thermal Expansion" theory of random incompetence and ignore all the evidence (and witnesses) that point to a controlled demolition of the Dollar!

NAU 4 LIFE!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think that the USA could feasibly split up (but the process would take a lot longer than his little timeframe), but the idea of the parts coming under foreign control is ridiculous. As far as a civil war went, yeah... you'd end up with essentially everybody west of the mississippi (sans California, Oregon, and Washington west of the Cascades) standing together and forming some sort of union and all the remaining states siding with what remained of the government in DC after those aforementioned Western states called their reps back probably claiming the name "USA".

The mere idea that a Russian thinks Texas could be overtaken by Mexico shows how clueless the Russians are. The ONLY reason Texas has an illegal immigrant problem right now is that federal laws have handcuffed the state from taking meaningfull action. If the feds suddenly told Texas and especially Texans "OK, do whatever you need to do to solve this border issue, there will be no legal persecution brought against you", Texas would be free of all non-Americans before the week was up.

top topics

join