It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being of light/Angelic warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I just don't need that structure, I dont need a book to tell me how to live, or how to see God, I looked inside, and found my own personal relationship with God. To me, god is everywhere, and in everyone, in every rock, every tree. This is just my own experience with God though. But then, now this is getting into religion and spirituality..which is a different thread and topic altogether.

Good for you.....that is the way it should be.

As for all who say that an angel would not command you to bow and pray sould rethink IMO. You obviously have a job to do in this life time. God chose you to do it because he knows you have what it takes. You needed a wake up call, and you got one. The way God knew you would understand. He needs your help with something, he knows you wont let him down. You needed to understand the seriousness of the matter. This is not fun and games. Looks like you found that out.
I remember my wake up call. Now, almost 10 years later, I understand why.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The physical description of this being was around 6' tall, male, white robes, gold trim with symbols on the robe ends. Cant remember what symbols, just that there were markings,

I realize that you said you can't remember the markings, but that is an enigma in mind. You have the power to remember the symbols. Close your eyes and remember them now.........................................................What did they look like?

Were any like this: ηλι ηλι λαμα ζαφθανι.........................????

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Interesting posts.

No satan, means no god.

No evil, means no good.

Satans well and tuly alive, so is God tough!

Life is all about experinces, I think it was a blessing in disguise.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I read a book a few years back about a preacher man who had visitors exactly how you described yours. Coincidentally, I've been thinking about that book a lot lately - I just can't remember the name of it. The preacher's visitors proclaimed themselves to be angels of the Lord - in fact, I believe one of them was Gabrielle. I also believe that the preacher said that he was also visited by the Lord Jesus Christ. The preacher described them exactly as you described your visitor -with the robes, stature, and hair. The preacher was also terrified of the visitors but once he understood that they were from the Lord, the preacher was able to carry on conversations with them.
After these encounters, the preacher was able to see the angels all about him. He would look out his windows and angels would be surrounding his home...protecting him.
Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever that he blessed you with one of his 'visitors'. Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ that he saved you from your own demise.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hi Darkblade71,

In my many years of experience with discarnate demonic attack and in counseling victims of same, I have found that "Satan" is allegorical to evil people on the other side who work in collectives for the sake of combining their energies and projecting the persona of a powerful demonic figure.

There are no powerful beings who are evil because you have to be very spiritually advanced in order to become individually powerful in The Light when free of matter. The darkness represents emptiness and nonexistence, not a separate spectrum of energy. There is no Dark Side of The Force but it certainly can be an entertaining prospect.

Everyone is limited to using The Light. Free will dictates how it is utilized. Abuse innocents and one lessens in power away from The Light and toward oblivion. In traditional Christian understanding, this is referred to as "losing one's soul."

Those that pose as a powerful demon are actually a large collective of common spirits (who are on a dark path toward eventual self-destruction) who take their pathetic individual energies and combine them with many others of like mind and focus. Their power as well as their existence is only temporary. A common thread of understanding among Near Death Experiencers is that no one ever truly gets away with anything; it only looks like evil has the upper hand most of the time from our limited physical perspective.

As to your mystical episode, I have some points I'd like to interject for your contemplation:

1. The golden-yellow light indicates that the spirits in question were angelic, i.e., of basic, not advanced spirituality. The power level and holographic projection signifies that many were involved, e.g., thousands. In other words, you were visited by a large Group Entity from the Mid Realms of Spirit.

2. The reason behind your familiarity with the energies expressed is because you were part of this Group Entity before you came into this life

3. The Group Entity saw that you were on a dark path and provided you with some "tough love" to get you back on track.

4. The Group Entity wishes to work through you in service to others but again, is representative of only basic, not advanced spirituality. It represents the spirituality you embraced before this incarnation.

The path toward advanced spirituality is represented by the auric colors of sky blue, white and intense white. Note that angel channelers and traditional ministers, nuns, rabbis, cardinals, popes, and priests often have a lot of yellow auric energy around them and are attracted to this color.

At the recent funeral of Pope John Paul, behind his casket on the wall was a painting of an "ascended Jesus" that unmistakably had him surrounded by yellow colored energy. This is not an accident.

The most often represented halo of traditional "saints and masters" is yellow. This is because yellow is the auric color of basic spirituality. As in the physical spectrum of color, the closest colors to the Godhead or a Godhead in the Spirit is not yellow or violet (angelic colors) but sky blue and white.

Perceive and/or clairvoyantly see a lot of yellow or violet within any mystical experience and you can safely bet that you are dealing with an angel collective, not a discarnate Saint and not a true Ascended Master. If the auric colors are orange and/or red, it is a collective of common spirits.

So you are right in your appraisal: it was an angelic warning.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic_Messiah
Were any like this: ηλι ηλι λαμα ζαφθανι.........................????

Now you realize you cannot post something like this without explanation
. It's Greek to me...no really, it looks Greek! The only Greek I had though was in Organic Chemistry and latter Biologies so no clue what you've put out here. Not only am I interested in what it says, but also why you believe this would be on an angelic being's robe. Help a friend out please?

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Darkblade, this being is NOT benevoent. And yes, you are correct about it being Angelic. This kind of sounds like the same thing that happened at Fatima with those children. This being came to you because he saw you were on a path for power. You must have really had power because this being was so interested in appearing to you. He wanted you to stop because these beings called Angels do not want Humanity to progress and evolve. Lol. These Angels are out to scare anyone from Satan or true spirituality and replaced it with sensless prayers to some nonexistant god. True Spirituality never comes into the picture. Don't kneel or pray. Don't run because Angelic beings feed off emotion and you are showing it you are scared. Tell them to f... off and stop wasting your time.

And for those of you claiming Angels never command you to kneel or pray, LOOK AT THE FATIMA INCIDENT. That says it all
I have experience with the 4 archangels and know what they are capable of and what the Angelic agenda is for Humanity.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Centrixinal,

Good post.

I agree with some of your conclusions.

The "nonexistent god" they promote is their own discarnate collective and the icon or icons thereof. More members means more power as well as more political and sociological influence on those in the flesh.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks

And yes, the biggest lie a being can tell you is that there is a spook-in-the-sky named "god" who monitors your every move and thought. This is rediculous. These beings really know they are bull#ing because we live in an infinite Universe with no beginning or end. There is no creator. They naturally evolved. The soul also naturally evolves and is the ultimate result of biology. The only thing that the being Darkblade experienced was after was his power. These Angels do not want humanity to advance and evolve their souls and become as powerful as them. Power generates alot of attention on the astral. Astral parasites pick up on this and prey on the victims who gain power while they are defenseless.

This is basically a Universe of survival of the fittest. If you are too weak, you will die off and cease to exist. People would love to imagine kneeling down, say a bunch of canned prayers, set out on a road of self-denial and become automatically "saved" and fly off into a paradise land with "god." LOL. Look at nature and you will see the reality of it. Animals eating other animals, those too weak die off, body constantly fighting diseases and bacteria, and so on.

So don't let an angel scare you out of what you are doing because I can assure you that you were on the right track in the beginning. This is comming from someone who has had years of experience with the Occult. Now the angel has you scared #less and they are laughing their asses off right now probablly. I've experienced the archangel Michael who attacked me before. When I tried to defend myself against him he just looked at me and laughed. They will do anything to keep those with power in check and make sure they do not evolve.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
well i am lucky i can see angels, mainly gaurdian angels but if i concentrate i see them

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I am glad that you found yourself, onces we liberate ourself from the binds of this earth we realize that life has a very diferent meaning that religion and the laws of man will never will give you fulfillment I am an old soul and usually old souls dont believe in nonesense, keep discovering your abilities and just free your mine let the spiritual world show you the way.

Thank-you!!
Well put, short and sweet. As an old soul I agree. So much nonsense adding more confusion.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi Centrixinal,

Originally posted by Centrixinal
Thanks

You're welcome.

And yes, the biggest lie a being can tell you is that there is a spook-in-the-sky named "god" who monitors your every move and thought. This is ridiculous.

Agreed.

These beings really know they are bull#ting because we live in an infinite Universe with no beginning or end. There is no creator. They naturally evolved. The soul also naturally evolves and is the ultimate result of biology.

I'd like to comment on this issue...

Through mathematical calculation and radioastronomy, many scientists have concluded that the Universe is not endless, just very, very large.

To say that there is no Creator is obvious from the apparent lack of compassion from heaven, as well as from the fact that no miracles attributed to any one religion significantly outshine the others.

But that does not mean that there wasn't a Creator in the first place, which I believe to have been the case. After The Big Bang was manifested, The Original Creator totally and irrevocably divided His/Her Godhead into trillions of basically spiritual entities or "angels." All souls are what is left of The Original Creator. So when traditional ministers and priests espouse that "a part of God is in all of us," they are right on the mark

So don't let an angel scare you out of what you are doing because I can assure you that you were on the right track in the beginning. This is coming from someone who has had years of experience with the Occult. Now the angel has you scared #less and they are laughing their asses off right now probably. I've experienced the archangel Michael who attacked me before. When I tried to defend myself against him he just looked at me and laughed. They will do anything to keep those with power in check and make sure they do not evolve.

There is some truth to what you state here. The "archangel Michael" is not a discarnate Saint but an icon that many angel collectives use as a calling card. Group Entities do not want people to evolve into God Realization because it would result with individuals in the Spirit (i.e., true Ascended Masters), being more spiritually/telekinetically powerful than any large Group Entity. Consequently, the false gods would be exposed and a new hierarchy that is not angel based would emerge.

Which, by the way, is exactly what is slowly happening.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
(In response to the OP)
I believe that because a conditioning in society to make us feel guilty for trying 'non-standard' belief systems, that your mind may have conjured up this image of a jesus-like figure in order to scare you away from 'the bad path'. Even if you really did see this person, maybe because of some deep form of hidden guilt for not conforming, and the desire to be 'normal' might have given you a predeliction towards seeing this being. Without this feeling, you may have witnessed the scene in an entirely different light, or (as usually seems to be the case) you would have entirely missed it, and not seen a thing.
Society conditions us to see things, and to deny other things. Even without knowing it, by participating in societal interactions, we are conditioned to feel bad for not conforming, and we can misinterpret/conjure up images that will help our mind to steer itself along the 'right path'.
Irregardless of your upbringing, you should NEVER give up the quest for the truth, as that's what DRIVES us. Never give up your spiritual seeking and growth as a spiritual being, as without it, you are simply another sheep in the herd, mindlessly following the sheep in front of you.
Good luck, peace, NrKy.

p.s Remember, religion is spirituality for those who have no self esteem. Don't conform to the book and the code, make your own. "Don't know the path, walk the path."

[edit on 2-5-2005 by nrky]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

And I was hit with a blast of light like I cannot properly describe other than it was many things, emotions, feelings, words, warmth, overbearing and unconditional love.

This part makes me think it was indeed an angel or other heavenly visitor. I think this 'shock therapy' type of visit was to pull you out urgently. Something was going to happen and it was necessary to move quickly. A last ditch effort if you will. Honestly if I felt the above, I would've followed. Our feelings (senses) on this are placed there by God so that we'll know good and evil when we experience it in total. One sense can be deceived, but all? Well, if you follow all that is genuinely good, then how can it be the wrong decision? Also, if he told you to pray to God and not pray to "me", I'd trust he was a messenger thereof. Why would Satan/demon tell you to pray to God? I'm a skeptic, guarding my spirit carefully, but everthing seems to add up to the right move here.

God has many ways to wake up the body, mind and soul of man. He sometimes "slaps people in the face" with the truth so there is no doubt on what that person has experienced.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The Necronomicon is a nasty book for sure. Some really dark icky stuff in it.

Ok more delusions on this site. Maybe there should be a detour sign "if you are delusional, go here...to the 1-888-need-help hotline" or something.

First of all the Necronomicon is 100% fiction. The fact that you believe there is "nasty stuff" in it, goes to show you have a very flimsy grip on reality.

What you experienced at 17 was probably an hallucination, and you are probably borderline psychotic in need of therapy, long term therapy. Same goes for the person who was attacked by "demons"

If the case of your psychosis is true, then no matter what "religion" you choose, you will continue to be a danger to yourself and others. In the past year two christian woman were "told by god" to kill their children, one smashed her three little boys brains in with a rock, the other cut her six month old babies arms off with a kitchen knife.

Religion, major, minor, or made up, is nothing more than mythology with the occasional bit of common sense thrown in (thou shalt not steal, sleep with the neighbors wife, or kill they neighbor, because thy neighbors might kill you).

I doubted my brother would make any money with his psyche degree, but this site has opened my eyes, he's going to filthy rich with a world of gullible psychotics running amok.
I think I'll go back to school for a theology degree so I can feed him clients, the deranged seem to flock to religion like flies to dung.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ok, i just want to clear something up--- no matter what religion ( or path, i like the word path better) you travel, it is not nonsense. Those people who kill their babies are in need of big help, or maybe they used God as an excuse, but think about the psycos that blame God for their problems, when it is God who gives comfort. God does not talk to me through huge acts of divine intervention, rather he talks to me thorugh the woods in my backyard, the river i used to play at when i waz littler---these things are the expressions of spirituality and the harmony that some people call nonsense. But i say if you truly kno yourself and what you believe nothing is nonsense

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
god god god god god, you lot do realise angels dont only belong to christianty right infact, the greeks in their mythology had gaurdian spirits as did the red indians and the hindus.

angels are real i know because i see them every day. i have never taken drugs in my life, i have only gotten drunk once and i have been to noonoo doctors who say i am sane.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
What you experienced at 17 was probably an hallucination, and you are probably borderline psychotic in need of therapy, long term therapy. Same goes for the person who was attacked by "demons"

I'd don't think your analysis is correct. You use the term "psychotic" very loosely. Now the placebo effect is another story...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
god god god god god,

What's wrong with God?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Darkblade im very happy to hear this story because the same happened to me on christmas eve last year. i lost my best friend some 3 years ago and i was feeling very low, suddenly the word suicide popped into my head and at that moment a present for my gf started to russle, it was on the floor and my window was shut. A bright ball of golden light physically appeared infront of me, it was like i was being brought up into their demension, a higher frequency so i could see it, i felt the most love and peace i have ever felt. i reached out and asked to shake his hand because i thought it was my friend. out of the ball stretched some more light and it touched my hand. it was very cold but very gentle. since that day i have seen these lights when closing my eyes, like swirls of broken light-john lennon, across the universe. i know that these were what he was talking about. they are our angels, our healers and our guides. since that day i have become a better person,stopped taking drugs, read the bible and live by gods teachings, i also feel the true love that is the only thing that comes free here, it is truelly life.
i now think sometimes that it was jesus, purely because whoever it was had christs love, as i am starting to recieve.

Dont let anyone tell you otherwise, and dont ever be scared of the feeling of love. it was what we are.

Pray for peace
Pray for love
you will recieve both
:-)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join