It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapped California girl resurfaces 18 years later

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

there are too many people in prison for crimes that shouldn't be. i.e. pot. i would say that corporate malfeasance ruins many people's lives as well. who can not say that those who lost all of their savings due to enron were not harmed? people who steal millions of dollars by gaming the rules are no better tha the person who steals from a store.

as to these two? no, not kill them. there are things that are worse than death! that is to easy. just allow their name and what they did to be dropped in the prison yard and let the inmates handle it. child molesters are considered scum even by other prisoners.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In attempting to draw parallels to events, such as Kennedy's death to this young woman's release, I think the OP is exploring the realm of synchromysticism.

www.realitysandwich.com...

It's a growing idea on the fringes of conspiracy and the occult that synchronicities and patterns of connectivity exist between events that would lead one to the conclusion that there is some sort of hidden architecture to the universe.

[edit on 28/8/2009 by kosmicjack]

[edit on 28/8/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackthorne
there are too many people in prison for crimes that shouldn't be. i.e. pot. i would say that corporate malfeasance ruins many people's lives as well.

That's basically what i was saying. The reason people are busted for pot is because it's too easily grown to guarantee no corporatation would be able to corner the market, and that's why it's illegal. They release child molesters to make room for personal drug users, who's crimes were completely victimless. And I agree, corporate malfeasance is not a victimless crime by any means, and those crooks should be in prison for life.

as to these two? no, not kill them. there are things that are worse than death! that is to easy. just allow their name and what they did to be dropped in the prison yard and let the inmates handle it. child molesters are considered scum even by other prisoners.

Do you really want your tax dollars to pay to feed those human crap heaps for the rest of their lives? I don't, personally. But i can certainly meet you half way with the name dropping in the yard. That usually ends up in the murder of the sick chomo bastard anyway, of course after some warm tender nights with a broomstick.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I was watching this on fox news. They were saying the accused claimed that "god was talking to him"

did god tell him do do this?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
WOW! That must have been a helluva' "whatever" that "talked" to this monster for that amount of time...
He will plead the devil and his spouse will plead he made her do it.

I suggest they simply turn them over to her parents and let them decide their punishment,it would be REAL easy for me to determine it.

I hope this young woman and her children will be surrounded by love and laughter the rest of their lives...
You can color it with any brush you'd like but these horrible human beings stole her life from her and also that of her parents and family...not to have closure for all those years?
I cannot begin to imagine their sufferings.

I sure wouldn't leave it to a court or a "higher power" to sort out.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Hey I resent that.

This story is just mind boggeling. the children never went to school or saw a doctor. And most likely this girl had to give birth in that shed.

Awful. awful. awful.

those poor little children. Will they ever be able to be normal?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88

Shortly after Eunice Kennedy died, actually three days later...Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme was paroled from prison.

I knew Ted Kennedy was near death and he would pass soon and thought to myself...I wonder if someone will be released from prison when he dies. I didn't have to wait long for an answer. Two days later this young woman, kidnapped when she was eleven is released from her sexual prison.

Some may feel its too soon to ask the following question, "Were the Kennedy's the type of people who would enslave souls in exchange for political power?"

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

how is this in ANY way related to Kennedy???? There is absolutely nothing correlating the events of your news link to Kennedy. Do you have any proof that the Kennedy family have ever harbored any missing persons?

thats like putting sand, corn and a blown tire in a blender, setting it on fire and trying to pass it off as 'ice cream'

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I just hope that poor girl/woman has the support both psychologically and financiall that she will need to recover from this horrible long-term crime. If enough people really do care about her welfare rather than the sensationalism of the story, she may just recover and thrive, along with her poor little daughters.

Her step-father has endured 18 years of unresolved doubt about his involvement in her disappearance. I can just imagine how terrible it must have been for him to not only be the last person to see her, unable to stop her abduction, but then endure being a suspect for that many years.

The guy who abducted her was a convicted rapist sentenced to 50 years and got out after 11? What kind of justice system are we shackled by?

And the freaking neighbors never noticed a campground like compound in the backyard for over 10 years?

I feel so sorry for that entire family. The perp and his wife deserve more punishment than man can dole out.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I was telling someone today: If my neighbor had their backyard blocked off. And I mean it looked like they were building or hiding something. Wouldn't you want to know what it is? Or would you just let it go?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
(Not sure what the Kennedy stuff has to do with this thread....????)

In any event, what a shocking story. Proves there really are monsters.

I google-mapped the guy's house to see the backyard.

Frankly, I'm confused how the neighnors could NOT have known...

Good grief...

Creepy thing is if you look at the address in Google Street View you see a creepy van pulling out of his driveway following the Google street view car.

Mikey

[edit on 28/8/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

That seems to be true. This evil a##hole even claims he has been given power by God and angels, and then he kidnapped a girl, rapes her and forces her to live with him... These sort of people should be wiped from the face of the Earth.

I have no sympathies towards rapers, or murderers.

Killing another human being should only be a last resort if your life, or the life or your loves ones is at risk.

There is no reason whatsoever for rape, and those who do it should do the world a favor and jump off a high cliff.

and the psychos who like to have sex with minors are trying to make it legal for them to do so...

There was a thread about this about three or four years ago, as this was being reviewed as a possible law in some country in Europe...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
In attempting to draw parallels to events, such as Kennedy's death to this young woman's release, I think the OP is exploring the realm of synchromysticism.

www.realitysandwich.com...

It's a growing idea on the fringes of conspiracy and the occult that synchronicities and patterns of connectivity exist between events that would lead one to the conclusion that there is some sort of hidden architecture to the universe.

Well - I actually do get that - as I believe we are living in/as a very advanced sophisticated type video game set-up. That there are set patterns and free play - that triggers other events.

But - I just don't see any correlation between this and Kennedy. Now if there were new developments in the Natalee Holloway case - - I might see a connection there.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
The guy who abducted her was a convicted rapist sentenced to 50 years and got out after 11? What kind of justice system are we shackled by?

That's exactly what I said. The system is set up to allow evil a##holes like this one to "have one more chance" because "society made him do it" or some other psychological rhetorical BS that the lawyers for these evil people make up, and we as a society have been indoctrinated into believing that "poor people like this raper only do this because some outside influence and not because he is evil"...

The laws, and they are liberal laws, are allowing evil men, and women, like this one to get out of prison and do more crimes, and then they go back to prison for a while, and if they are "good inside prison" they get out again...

People should be taught, and should know, that everyone makes THEIR OWN DECISIONS and are accountable for every action nomatter what happened to them they should not be raping and murdering others.

But in the name of "progress" and "being civilised" these sort of people are allowed to go free and they continue to commit crimes..

Originally posted by Hazelnut
And the freaking neighbors never noticed a campground like compound in the backyard for over 10 years?

Now, this case is no excuse for not having privacy. Unless the neighboor is a friend, and is invited into the backyard there is no reason for anyone trying to spy on your neighboor's backyard.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If we are to act as the monsters that impose their diabolical ways upon us, are we any better? The account of the little girl's imprisonment and abuse is downright shocking and to feel outrage is completely normal. However, to advocate brutally killing the accused; isn't that stooping down to their level? If we are to stand on the side of righteousness and be better than those who accost us; wouldn't it be in our interest to conduct ourselves at a higher level? I am angry and steam is coming out of my ears, but to counter brutality with brutality is outrageous!

I say let them both go to prison and let their guilt devour them, and of course, allow the inmates who despise those that bring harm to children have their way with them. Lets face it, a sex offender is open season in prison if they weren't in protective custody. I just don't see the logic in committing an atrocity to right an atrocity? Don't misconstrue my words, because I am very angry like all of you.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just caught an update on the news and apparently the Sheriff is investigating a second crime scene at this location.

Sick just Sick. This poor girl has two children fathered by this SOB. She gave birth to the first at the age of 14. What were the neighbors doing during all of this time. If I lived next door to them I would hope that I would notice something unusual during that time frame. Kind of like the Klopek's in "THe Burbs".

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

So we are to allow these men and women to go free time, and again to keep committing crimes raping and murdering?... A line must be drawed when enough is enough, and rape and murder are two of those lines.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
If we are to act as the monsters that impose their diabolical ways upon us, are we any better? The account of the little girl's imprisonment and abuse is downright shocking and to feel outrage is completely normal. However, to advocate brutally killing the accused; isn't that stooping down to their level? If we are to stand on the side of righteousness and be better than those who accost us; wouldn't it be in our interest to conduct ourselves at a higher level? I am angry and steam is coming out of my ears, but to counter brutality with brutality is outrageous!

I just say - give them legal lethal injections.

I have no desire to inflict "pain because of pain". I only want to rid society of them so they can't do it again.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I just caught an update on the news and apparently the Sheriff is investigating a second crime scene at this location.

Sick just Sick. This poor girl has two children fathered by this SOB. She gave birth to the first at the age of 14. What were the neighbors doing during all of this time. If I lived next door to them I would hope that I would notice something unusual during that time frame. Kind of like the Klopek's in "THe Burbs".

But the Neighbours did do something, in 2006 they contacted police and told them that there were tents and sheds in the back yard with a young woman and two girls living in them and that the guy was a sex freak.

Police went out and just spoke to him in the front garden and decided that there was nothing more to see, without even looking it the back.

Not the neighbours fault.

Mikey

[edit on 28/8/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
However, to advocate brutally killing the accused; isn't that stooping down to their level? If we are to stand on the side of righteousness and be better than those who accost us; wouldn't it be in our interest to conduct ourselves at a higher level? I am angry and steam is coming out of my ears, but to counter brutality with brutality is outrageous!

Personally, I don't care for the moral high ground when it comes to those who prey on kids. I would gladly stoop to their level in dealing punishment to them, but you don't have to share that view (although by advocating the inmates have their way with them, you basically do share it- they usually WILL kill them after they've used them up a bit). Of course, i only advocate brutal torture and execution of those proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, like this man. There is NO way you can tell me he may be innocent, in cases like this, he should meet his death slowly and painfully, by the end of the week, IMO. Screw feeding and putting a roof over the head of such a monster, we don't have the money to spend on them anymore anyway, the bankers took it all.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
But - I just don't see any correlation between this and Kennedy.

I agree. The synchromystic theories are fascinating to an extent but some of the web sites and such are just bizarre. Connecting the dots of lines that just don't exist. I think it could easily make a person of questionable mental state even more unbalanced. On the other hand some of the parallels are just astounding.

As for this perv, what I find fascinating is the mind control aspect of it. There have been more than a few cases of ritual sexual abuse out of California with mind control and/or occult as the subtext.

What the hell goes on there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join