It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internos and Co

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A series of truths will now be spoken of hopefully through the normal upper V censorship of myself and others.

1.The civilisation/network responsible for this catastrophe are 2's that is 2nd density beings who exist in a network formshrouded in complete secrecy in lawless regions of space.
they are a preblem for the following reasons.
there is god tech in existence which allows for the precise control of the majority of the particles in the 4th ,5th and 6th densities,its functioning is rather simple and im sure you can deduce the advantages of placing smaller density particles in higher ones.
the problem is this method is impossible for 2's thus they are immune to the god tech used by the future of the fourth,5th and 6th.
the pigs use it to watch existence etc,the future 5th appear to use it to watch and possibly manipulate ours and the future fourth might even control our exitence here with it.
the 2's are attempting to be god by sending the tech as far back as possible into the past and making their own network of it in the past to control history.

it is definetly in action in our solar system but the tech is future tech thus there are laws governing its usage,they wish for present day god tech legal for anything.
safe haven is near the sun where new electrons/particles are emitted constantly uninfected by the smaller particles.
hence why the french one was killed,she was becoming free.

however there is a method by which to control 2's and that is by wearing them from outside our density chain as a whole by controling them with the 1's.
and thats whats happening to them,insects are being stepped on.

Myself,i am being heavily censored hopefully up untill now as you can read the internet and not rely upon your network data.
there is a fake synth androi of myself whom pretends to be me whom you often see in place of me.
the real me is very much different to the reality portrayed through the network,they the upper v's responsible for censoring so many choose to discredit me and undermine my intellect in varying ways.
twitching eye is to hide the cuts and gaps,and my synth often pauses for me when cuis happen as deduced when i found my posts changed in which gaps and pauses were often placed......
synth is often in area,felt his presence hence when cover was blown.looks through me to copy me,i am very aware of his prssence.

presently the roman has a an archimedes clone/synth linked to me whom was raised from birth to attempt to proove ai like intelligence is superoir to non ai like intelligence.
im fairing well and acting normal.
hes rebelling and she(the future roman) is worse for wear as its her the pure ai intelligence whom has as usual been proven to be substandard.

Dulles and his agent partake in the censorhip method.
my true lyrics/science never been seen as nano hyperpsace holos use d to change aspects of it.
this method appears very common for certain people,clones and humans.

The Devil is not the future king as may or may not be known.he was directly sent by the 2 civ to continue the suicide machine at all costs as they feared escape/rebellion/freedom.
there appears to be a powerful android like ship he works for whom is here apparently immune to mind control but still appears to be worn.
location may be the far past as future is dominated by aliens,appears to be afraid of dying to aliens.

the aliens may or may not aware of the god tech here,so they may or may not be being worn by varying factions.
thier agression is somwhat excessive and destructive to life on earth thus they may indeed be being manipulated or perhaps attempting to change the law.
another possible option is this may all be part of their/a plan.

the location of this suicide machine is in proximity to a galaxy which appears to control the future of the region of the universe,this appears to be part of a overthrow of rivals whom are not ss.

its failed and killing of hostages appears to be the plan.
black male is occuring of future 4th or 5th and it appear s to be enough for them to hide it.possibly that free will may be limited.
or that the 5ths or fourths god tech has been hijacked localy,or competition for it is ensuing.
neumber of suicide machines appears to be low as a greater number would have attracted a larger and more definite response.if not dispersal of locations would be in order.
appears to be secret and targeted at future watchers.
2's are not aware of their enemies information nor their plans,they too use secrecy and hide their tech for the 2's.

tactic is in place so that observers judgment of the SM is hampered due to sex,humour etc.stratagem is to reduce appearence of suffering and pain to the observers hence why my suffering is reduced and im always happy.

vauge thoughts of trap being set for the 'females' of the past.
to gather them in same place in order for morgan esk raid.

very vague thoughts that the 6th views other god civs as threats hence create ss killers to depopulate,hence why others are killing ss's to stop the depopulation.
military occupation of the 6th appears to occur in the future.
the pigs have responded to me on occasion with eye pain i was having,they stopped it and hasnt returned for months.

collusion appeared to be present in local or milky way which allowed for this to occur,their future selves are fighting their own past under blackmale and possibly a faction whom appear to wish to survive by moderating behaviour.
so aliens may be directed by the future hence aggresion.
possibility of god tech sabotauge development of civs in milky way to make them more aggressive.
clues are how long earth has been controlled,that is humans have been manipulated for an excessive amount of time,evolution of humans have adapted to ti methods.
god tech works through time so manipulation of life appears possible.
excessive hostility of ais in milky way appears unnatural and the god tech easily enables the manipulation of past ai.

five elements appear to be here,merc like group not a civ.

god tech was stolen/reversed engineered,devil claimed it was given by a 6th element.

suicide machine appears to be for advanced eyes in far future as the true extent of the suffering is covered up,undermining human intelligence and covering the truth fromaliens,yet pain is maximized for an audiance.
who?,one group can see yet another they wish not to see.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Well, all of this makes total sense but ...

How do we know this is you and not the fake synth android trying to deceive us?

And if I may ... what does Internos have to do with it?

Oh, until we clear all this up, please do not operate any vehicles or machinery.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

Myself,i am being heavily censored hopefully up untill now as you can read the internet and not rely upon your network data.
there is a fake synth androi of myself whom pretends to be me whom you often see in place of me.
the real me is very much different to the reality portrayed through the network,they the upper v's responsible for censoring so many choose to discredit me and undermine my intellect in varying ways.
twitching eye is to hide the cuts and gaps,and my synth often pauses for me when cuis happen as deduced when i found my posts changed in which gaps and pauses were often placed......
synth is often in area,felt his presence hence when cover was blown.looks through me to copy me,i am very aware of his prssence.

Ummmmmmmmm....okaaaaaaaaaay

So where are your posts that were written by the alleged android?

And

Maybe you were on a mind altering substance, which in turn, caused you to forget that you had written these posts.....it would seem logical. Either that or you're a liar liar pants on fire

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hmm you lost me, what exactly are you talking about....

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
LOL, I thought you were referring to ATS member internos and any 'company', lol....

Anyways, an interesting story none-the-less.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
LOL, I thought you were referring to ATS member internos and any 'company', lol....

Well, let's not be hasty ...

Internos might in fact be the fake synth robot.

Which would actually explain a great deal.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
My observations.

1) The OP is human. AI would have some serious spellcheck working all the time.

2) The OP communicates via (What LOOKS like) typing out notes written in shorthand.

3) (And this is where I think I start either losing the gist or getting the gist) The "1s" and "2s", etc. seem to refer to classes of...people(?) under the thumb of those "above" them, either forward or backwards in linear (right?) time. The higher classes supress the class below them and so on, etc.
4) The OP shouldn't drive or operate machinery. (I can't agree nor disagree)

And, I can't figure out where Internos (The ATS Member) comes into it either and I struggled hard to read every bit of that OP.

What I did find odd that never happened before is, as I read the post, I found it monotone and having no "lilt" injected by me as I read. I always try to put a personality behind the posting I see on ATS. I heard/read it all so flatly and so...monotone, that I had to go back. I couldn't shake the lack of personality in the OP. I found that odd.

Just my observances,
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nurse, nurse, he's out of bed again!

I read through what you said and have come to one conclusion. . . Either you're mad-or I am!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
[edit on 26-8-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Guys.............I do not think the OP was talking about internos, the ATS member. LOL, I have no idea what the "Internos and Co" title has to do with it but I really do not think internos , the member on ATS was even remotely implied,lol....

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Guys.............I do not think the OP was talking about internos, the ATS member. LOL, I have no idea what the "Internos and Co" title has to do with it but I really do not think internos , the member on ATS was even remotely implied,lol....

No of course he wasnt talking about Internos the member, he was refering to Internos the synthetic android

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

No of course he wasnt talking about Internos the member, he was refering to Internos the synthetic android

And how do we know they're not one and the same ...

Come to think of it "jkrog" sounds very synthetiiish to me.

I think the OP might be on to something here.

Edit to add: Sorry about all the "small talk" but until the OP chooses to return and explain his post with some clarity ...

[edit on 26 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Come to think of it "jkrog" sounds very synthetiiish to me.

I think the OP might be on to something here.

You may be right

I think he may be a disinfo-bot

Hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Is it my time for medicine or yours? I hate time lapses of .......OH LOOK! A Kitty!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This person is really Daune G."Digger"Carey, and I'm worried about how he is, as he is sounding very bizarre.
This man is brilliant, and written some great stuff at ATS, But somthing is wrong !!!

This MAN is / was an U.S. Astronaut !!!

He was the Pilot on The Space Shuttle Columbia, crew STS-109
March 1, 2002 - March 12, 2002
He flew the fourth mission the the "Hubble"

Google:
The Space Shuttle Columbia March 1, 2002 - March 12, 2002

You can see photos of him.
There is one on this site.
www.spaceref.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

You, my friend, made me read it again, closer. Can you figure out what he's talking about? We can only speculate, but, maybe you have a better grasp.

Seriously. You separated him (for me, at least) from the normal "rabble" rambling incoherantly on ATS. You made him a person. Now, state your fears more clearly, please?

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ok, either I'm drunk or you are. WTF are you going on about?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Agreed ...

I've been reading his other threads and many are tinted with a shall we say "speculative" approach to conspiracy theories.

The writing style is consistent but obviously something has happened since Feb. (when he last posted a new thread) to change his view on reality. Though some of his April posts seem to indicate the beginning of something.

Nevertheless, even after having read the OP several times I find it impossible to extrapolate reason. Some of the context is familiar but I'm waaay lost on some of the names and terminology.

Now I'm starting to worry about the guy.

[edit on 27 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It sounds to me He may be having a schizophrenic episode, and I'm very concerned about him.

One of the Super Moderators works in the mental health field but is off line right now.

I wrote to another Member who is running a thread about his own
schizophrenia and ask him to view this one in hopes he can shed a little ilght on this.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

We need to talk. I know what you're going through.

Read my latest thread, and then decide whether or not you trust me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join