It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccine Laced With RFID Chips?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We have seen a lot of speculation here on ATS that the H1N1 vaccine may contain RFID chips. I decided to do some research and see what technology exists that would allow RFID chips to be injected.

Injectable RFID chips are available.

The RFID tags provide easy tracking of the animals. Injectable RFID tags are also available these days. The injectable RFID tags can be used for tracking the animals easily. These tags have the information about the age of animal, medical history and vaccinations. Any other system does not provide the facility of maintaining all the information in addition to keeping track of the animal. RFID technology has made many tasks in animal husbandry, very easy.

Source

Injectable RFID chips are available but are they small enough to fit into a syringe?

VeriChip is about the size of a grain of rice.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd795c5354b1.jpg[/atsimg]

It`s 11 millimeter by 1 millimeter. It is an injectable product, not a surgically implanted product that goes in the upper right arm area. That`s the area that our physicians have chosen for ease of access for the scanners as well as bio-compatibility.

Source

There is no way they are going to get one of those chips into a syringe used for flu vaccinations. Imagine the size of the needle needed for that chip! Ouch!

VeriChip was introduced to the media in 2001 and approved by the FDA in 2002. What advances have been made public since then?

Hitachi Unveils 0.4 x 0.4 MM Integrated RFID Tag

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cf3e5966ca7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77f26671f551.jpg[/atsimg]

Sept. 4, 2003 - Japanese semiconductor giant Hitachi has unveiled a prototype of its tiny RFID µ-chip, or mu-chip, which features an antenna built onto the microchip. The new tag is so small that the company believes it can be embedded in paper and used to authenticate banknotes and valuable paper documents.

Source

Two years after VeriChip introduced there injectable RFID tag sized 11 x 1 MM, Hitachi introduces a chip that is sized 0.4 x 0.4 MM. That's a vast decrease in size but I still think you would notice them floating around in a vile of serum.

Hitachi unveiled a tiny, new “powder” type RFID chip measuring 0.05 x 0.05 mm

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ce50960cece.jpg[/atsimg]

February 13 2007, Hitachi unveiled a tiny, new “powder” type RFID chip measuring 0.05 x 0.05 mm — the smallest yet — which they aim to begin marketing in 2 to 3 years.

Source

We have a known RFID tag that is 0.05 MM. 0.05MM = 50,000 nanometers.

According to Evergreen.edu the internal diameter of a 14 gauge syringe is 0.0630 MM, large enough for this known chip to pass through.

These chips use passive RFID technology which require an external scanner/reader to 'turn on' the chip so it can be read. You would need to walk through a device similar to a metal detector or have a device passed over your body to read these chips.

Difference between passive and active RFID systems.

Active systems have a much longer range than passive systems due to having an internal battery.

Source

Active RFID chips can be read from a greater distance then Passive RFID chips but they need to be powered by a battery.

A chip which is powered by enzymes located in mammalian bodies.

This Invention contemplates a system and method to manufacture an active RFID integrated circuit as a system on a chip which is powered by enzymes located in mammalian bodies.
6. The system and method of claim 1 whereby an integral part of the system on a chip integrated circuit is an anode and cathode constructed at a nano scale. This patent was filed on 04/29/2007.

Source

We have both Active and Passive RFID chips that are on the nano scale.This is technology we know about. What about technology that exists that is classified?

If TPTB wanted to chip the masses under the guise of a vaccination it seems that the technology exists. IMO it is highly plausible that RFID chips can be mixed with a vaccine and injected without notice.

Edit to correct math.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
good find,now i wont be surprised if they really use chips in that vaccine

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sorry, but 0.05 mm is nowhere near as tiny as a few hundred nanometers. 0.05 mm = 50 micrometers, not 50 nanometers. You're off by a factor of 1000. In other words, 0.05 mm = 50,000 nanometers. So much for that whole line of thought.

As you my have seen from the article Hitachi expects to have these things ready in about 2-3 years, meaning they won't be there for this round of vaccines.

Even if it were, you'd have a whole bunch of other problems. For instance, how would each device be keyed to the individual? It might have its own unique code, but that wouldn't be much more useful than a fingerprint. They still wouldn't know which human was associated with each code.

The smaller these things are, the more vulnerable they are to EMP. At the size you're talking about (50,000 nanometers), a brief electromagnetic pulse could destroy its circuitry. The thing is so small that doing that wouldn't even bother you, if it were in your skin.

But don't worry. They're not going to chip us, just yet. Maybe next year.

[Edit: corrected name of company]

[edit on 8/24/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

LOL, your right got my math wrong there 0.05 MM = 50,000 nanometers.

I still think 0.05 is small enough to be mixed with a vaccine and injected.

Hitachi planned to have the RFID chips ready for marketing in 2-3 years in 2007 which means they could be ready for use now. This is known technology what about classified tech?

As for the logistics needed to track individuals it might work something like this:

The new licenses come equipped with radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags that can be read right through a wallet, pocket or purse from as far away as 30 feet. Each tag incorporates a tiny microchip encoded with a unique identification number. As the bearer approaches a border station, radio energy broadcast by a reader device is picked up by an antenna connected to the chip, causing it to emit the ID number. By the time the license holder reaches the border agent, the number has already been fed into a Homeland Security database, and the traveler’s photograph and other details are displayed on the agent’s screen.

Source

Have each vaccination serialized and the link it with the person being vaccinated and enter it into a database.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Those are too big, even at 0.05mm it would clog the needle.

Here's the solution ... er.. problem...

RFID Tatoo's

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwosigns
Those are too big, even at 0.05mm it would clog the needle.

Here's the solution ... er.. problem...

RFID Tatoo's

....and kill someone. I can just imagine those tiny, to the eye, chips floating around ripping the living heck of vascular walls. Get them too small and they're removed naturally.

Either larger, more active and sub dermal, or tattooed. Bloodstream is just not a very good place for rigid square pieces of technology.

Great bit of conspiracy, but I just can't see it happening......yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nwosigns

The article you posted is 2 yrs. old, so we can pretty much surmize that

their technology is far more advanced then we think! Whatever they

have in store for us, sounds sinister, will be treated like cattle......imo

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by nwosigns

The article you posted is 2 yrs. old, so we can pretty much surmize that

their technology is far more advanced then we think! Whatever they

have in store for us, sounds sinister, will be treated like cattle......imo

Thanks for catching that.

The way it looks like it works is that its injected with a needle that has the primary delivery hole in the end, but it also has holes on the side walls, thereby leaving fluid/nano particles in a layered format. 3d tattoo if you will.

I believe the way it works is that the "ink" adheres to surrounding tissue and creates a custom pattern (predefined) making it unique.

As I understand it, very little if any would get into the bloodstream.

Here is the patent on the needle:
Needle Patent

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

The hatachi mu-chip is the one I've been concerned about. Whos going to let you inspect your vaccine? Why will the vaccines be numbered? Why will they be manditory? Why is the government in the health care business? Why couldn't the chips be triggers for something to be activated at a later date? Regular flu shots arent numbered and there is no detainment camp waiting if you don't get a reg flu shot. No wonder people question H1N1 vaccines.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is scary. But is there any evidence about the rumored gps cpab ility in human tracking?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm not worried, I'm not getting that # pumped into my veins. If anyone else wants to be cattle the vaccine is coming out mid October.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

The chip would have many purposes, it can track where you are,

if you have had a vaccine, and how many doses you had, im sure

there are other sinister things besides those!!....imo

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Forget the "fashion statement"...altho it could be required of children to attend school and then home schooling is made illegal. But what will happen is this: The reintroduction of the new and improved Flu Virus (one part 1918 variety, one part avian version and one part "mystery" genetic modification). Then when people start dropping like flies and the government (CDC) announces that they have the "cure" but (just a little formality so the computer records know who has received the vaccination so they dont repeat it if you are unconscious) you have to take the "chip" which will contain all of your personal ID and medical history. As a bonus at no charge (underwritten by the FDA) you will get GPS technology. Yes, Virgina there is a Big Brother and he will be watching. Next they will via your personal ID # tie it into the banking system (but that will wait until the introduction of a new currency and One Federal Bank to control all monetary transactions). "If you dont like it we'll turn off your chip!*"

* ergo, no buying or selling or physical movement out of your zone.

This was predicted 12/31/08, source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
TPTB surely are not looking out for our best interests!!

more people need to become aware of this fact.....imo

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
TPTB will be left by they selves EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!! WITH??????? SMH they asked for it not you...GOD CREATES THE BEST DESTROYERS way more destructive then the evil beast can ever create ITZ ALL GOOD ENJOY EXISTANCE. Some DIVINE INTERACTIONS ARE CLOSE DONT WORRY HAVE FAITH

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I truly believe in what you are saying, I have faith!

but at the same time this is pretty scary stuff!...imo

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Glad I found this thread. I was thinking the same thing earlier today. Flagged and subed.

Let's try to get some docs to hit some swine flu samples with some radio signals. There has to be something that we can simply wave over the vaccines to tell if there are chips inside.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Our cat has been id tagged and that was 10 years ago. This is a readable code that vets can use to get the owners name and address. Is this anything like what you are talking about - not sure what this process would entail.

Once they have us chipped what then? They will know what we do all day? Whoopie doo - I always thought my life was kind of dull really, but nice to know someone is interested. And if they asked nicely they wouldn't have to go to all that trouble...

But ... can't they can do that now if they really wanted - they can track your mobile phone, sat navs, bank withdrawls, card purchases, what internet sites you like, cctv and satellites can see you too ... just merge what you already have - you don't need a chip.

And they can't look after the info they already have on us - they keep losing it.

So what would they do with the info of what billions of people are doing all day - just so they can play a mega game of sims?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by YarlanZey]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is kind of a far out idea, but lets just suppose they chipped

everyone, if they consider you a problem, they could just turn "Off"

your chip, and "POOF" your dead!!!!..imo, it could be a sanario, you

never know what our dangerous and powerful government has in

store for us.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't even expect them to be using a standard syringe to inject vaccinations.

It's going to be a gun type, used for mass injections. You aren't going to see what's in it. You will never know or be able to figure it out.

I'm not afraid of the whole chip inside vaccines thing, I won't be getting a shot. My decision is made.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join