It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your take on Verichip? how will it be implemented?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My take is this:

1st we will see a media highlight of "missing and exploited children".

Then the government will offer the chip "for their protection".

Then, just as with credit cards, it will be easy and convenient to have the chip.

Then it will be extremely unpopular to NOT have the chip.

So, my question: how will they implement the chip?

What propaganda will they use?

When will chip be implemented?

Will the chip become mandatory?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I began a Verichip thread that might add to and enhance the level on interaction and intelligence of this thread.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I originally posted this in another thread but due to the importance of the topic I wanted to share it here. I hope it shows people how important this issue should be to every single pet,...er,...human
on planet Earth.

Originally posted here :
Verichip

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
It's kind of ironically funny how you go looking for one thing sometimes, and find a totally different thing. I went searching for the words, "trace" and "track" on Wikipedia in Latin at the mention of it from someone else's post, and wound up following, or tracking
down this website link unintentionally.

Animal Microhipping

This is where it all started for the public, to worry about losing your pet.

Well, I am no man's pet.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
How will the Government get people to take the chip?

They won't have to, people will literally beg for it when the time comes. Remember the "Got Milk?" ads? Now it will be "Got Chip"?

Celebrities with a chip on every TV and magazine commercial. Commercials with people laughing at others for using and old fashioned GPS or cell phone.

And of course it will be tied into child safety and consumerism I.E. credit card purchases.

Look around now, how many people do you see with an Ipod shoved in their ears? Or with their head buried in a cell phone texting? These are the people who will be first in line to get a chip.

It will start off as a safety and fashion item, then it will be constantly upgraded to include some of this progression.

Safety for "the children"
Safety for everyone
safety for not carrying cash
then it will be needed to go to school with
used to access school computers or open doors, use your meal plans
then you'll need one to drive
It will be the "new" passport to travel

Then when it gets really bad, you'll need one to get your benefits, or
your food and gasoline allotments, and so on.

Yes, it was designed for pets, it's just that we are the pets, livestock on the Government farm.

bfi

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
How will the Government get people to take the chip?

They won't have to, people will literally beg for it when the time comes. Remember the "Got Milk?" ads? Now it will be "Got Chip"?

Celebrities with a chip on every TV and magazine commercial. Commercials with people laughing at others for using and old fashioned GPS or cell phone.

And of course it will be tied into child safety and consumerism I.E. credit card purchases.

Look around now, how many people do you see with an Ipod shoved in their ears? Or with their head buried in a cell phone texting? These are the people who will be first in line to get a chip.

It will start off as a safety and fashion item, then it will be constantly upgraded to include some of this progression.

Safety for "the children"
Safety for everyone
safety for not carrying cash
then it will be needed to go to school with
used to access school computers or open doors, use your meal plans
then you'll need one to drive
It will be the "new" passport to travel

Then when it gets really bad, you'll need one to get your benefits, or
your food and gasoline allotments, and so on.

Yes, it was designed for pets, it's just that we are the pets, livestock on the Government farm.

bfi

I find it hard to believe that with all the popularity Ron Paul and Alex Jones receive, people will think getting "chipped" is like buying an iPod. Besides, what makes you think the average Joe will be dumb enough to get a CHIP planed in their skin for "convenience" or a false sense of security?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi Truth,

Even with all their publicity it didn't get them elected unfortunately.

Have you met the average joe lately? Head down to the local mall on a friday night and people watch. It will be a eye opener.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

you said popularity and ron paul in the same sentence, lol

I personally dont think this chip is gonna happen, itll fail

too many people will not take this chip as it kinda forces them to conform

and many people will feel like its too personal kinda thing

i cant think of the word right now but oh well

i think this in the end is just rumor and concept in a sense

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It won't be implemented. The chips are now shown to cause cancer, so no one will want one. Lack of popularity will kill them off. Of course this doesn't mean they won't come up with something new.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, with the advances of nanotechnology, I think it will more likely happen unknowingly. There will be a health crisis (avian flu, biological attack, whatever) that prompts a massive plan to innoculate or some type of skin test that needs to be performed that will provide the excuse to get everyone in. People will clamor for the "vaccine" or whatever and all a doctor will have to do is give the gov't a list of each person with the information off the vial (it will have to be single dose to work) and there you have it. And no one -- save a handful of people actually responsible for the manufacture of the "vaccine" need know.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

And no one -- save a handful of people actually responsible for the manufacture of the "vaccine" need know.

You forgot ATS members

But anyway, this is scary. Everyone here needs to make certain they will AVOID ANY FORM OF MASS INOCULATION; even flu shots.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thetruth, you sound like me.
I have said repeatedly that TPTB will use missing children and persons as an excse to implement the verichip.

I have actually said for quite some time that society has dug itself into a corner. We have kidnappings, murders, drug deals, et cetera every day. Well, I can assure you that those in power have duly noted all of this crap and they do have a plan to "stop it."

"Oh, we are going to save you, but at a price." That will be the mantra of the man who implements this verichip, which, in my opinion, is the "mark of the beast."

Naturally, any such insertionwill be nothing less than a tracking device and most likely will have the ability to make individuals ill and such.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
too many people will not take this chip as it kinda forces them to conform

My friend, there will come a time when we really won't have much say in the matter. It will be either take the chip, or forget about buying, selling or trading.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

They have started with chipping dogs. Most dog owners I know (especially breeders) have their dogs chipped. The government can argue the safety issue stating the dogs haven't been harmed at all. People will then tag their children, handicapped people and the elderly. It will the be sold to everyone by stating: "What if you get lost in the woods or in an accident with no identification?" This is a scary idea, and the seeds have been planted for it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Howdy thetruth777,

Your take on the Verichip is pretty much my take on the Verichip, especially since
most of this has already happened --- saving children and important executives,
ensuring business security, etc. Club Med already offers discounts and
front-of-the-line treatment for patrons who accept a chip. Today there are firms who
are requiring employees in sensitive areas to be chipped for security purpose. As
this becomes more and more the norm, every employee will be "encourage" to get
chipped. In a decade or so, all suspicion of the chip will be conditioned out of the
young people and it will become the acceptable - even the cool - thing to do. But
you don't have to be concerned about someone forcing you to be chipped. Already,
there are microchips so small they can be included in a common vaccination or even
be swallowed in some bulky foods. So if you eat at the right place, are in the
military or get any kind of vaccination or flu shot, you may already be
chipped and don't even know it.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I believe one of the main movements to start chipping people involuntarily will start with a fear-based campaign against sexual predators, most likely starting with pedophiles, as they seem to be given the least amount of rights, even under the public eye. At first, nobody will be against chipping sexual predators... then nobody will be against chipping violent offenders.

By then, it wouldn't be such a small leap to them chip non-violent criminals, and finally the general population.

In contrast to forcing people to get chipped, they could just make it MUCH easier for those with chips, compared to those without. For example, what if all the major stores gave chipped-customers a 50% discount? They aren't really forcing anyone to get chipped, but they can give you every incentive to do just that.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Mr Marrs,
I am currently in the Military and have read this subject with great interest. I have been ordered to take an annual flu shot and have had anthrax innoculations. Is there any way to tell if you've been secretly chipped? CAT-Scan, MRI, etc.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Marrs

Howdy thetruth777,

Your take on the Verichip is pretty much my take on the Verichip, especially since
most of this has already happened --- saving children and important executives,
ensuring business security, etc. Club Med already offers discounts and
front-of-the-line treatment for patrons who accept a chip. Today there are firms who
are requiring employees in sensitive areas to be chipped for security purpose. As
this becomes more and more the norm, every employee will be "encourage" to get
chipped. In a decade or so, all suspicion of the chip will be conditioned out of the
young people and it will become the acceptable - even the cool - thing to do. But
you don't have to be concerned about someone forcing you to be chipped. Already,
there are microchips so small they can be included in a common vaccination or even
be swallowed in some bulky foods. So if you eat at the right place, are in the
military or get any kind of vaccination or flu shot, you may already be
chipped and don't even know it.

Jim Marrs

Yes, but what's the point in chipping the masses with a flu shot or fast food?

The main point of the chip is for it to be "personalized" with an identification number, hence the point of a no-privacy, total-control society.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Forget the "fashion statement"...altho it could be required of children to attend school and then home schooling is made illegal. But what will happen is this: The reintroduction of the new and improved Flu Virus (one part 1918 variety, one part avian version and one part "mystery" genetic modification). Then when people start dropping like flies and the government (CDC) announces that they have the "cure" but (just a little formality so the computer records know who has received the vaccination so they dont repeat it if you are unconscious) you have to take the "chip" which will contain all of your personal ID and medical history. As a bonus at no charge (underwritten by the FDA) you will get GPS technology. Yes, Virgina there is a Big Brother and he will be watching. Next they will via your personal ID # tie it into the banking system (but that will wait until the introduction of a new currency and One Federal Bank to control all monetary transactions). "If you dont like it we'll turn off your chip!*"

* ergo, no buying or selling or physical movement out of your zone.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Bible Mark of the Beast
forced on everyone

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead." Revelation 13:16

The beast is Satan. But he will appear on earth as a powerful, awesome being. He will claim that he is God. This will happen very soon.

A few months after the beast comes to earth he will attempt to force every person on earth to receive the mark of the beast. He will make a law requiring every person to receive the mark of the beast and there will be stiff penalities to anyone who refuses. This law will apply to every person in every country on earth.

It won’t matter if you are very wealthy or if you are poor. It won’t matter if you are the leader of a great country or if no one knows your name. You may be free, or you may be in prison or in debt.

You may be old or young, male of female. You may be very religious or you may not even believe in God. Nothing about you will matter. If you are alive you will be under great pressure to receive the mark of the beast.

If you choose to receive the mark of the beast it will be placed on your forehead or on your right hand.

You will be given a choice about what mark you want to receive. You will be allowed to choose from any of the 666 names that belong to the beast. Each of the 666 names is a name for God. Each name is blasphemous because the beast is not God.

The beast is Satan, pretending to be God. He will command you to worship him and to receive his mark and he won’t care which of his 666 names you choose.
Who will get the mark of the beast?

Almost everyone in the world will get the mark of the beast. There are many reasons why people will choose to get the mark:

It will be required for everyone

There will be severe penalties for refusing the mark of the beast

There will be great rewards for getting the mark of the beast

People will believe they are honoring God by receiving the mark of the beast

People will be afraid of not getting the mark of the beast

Peer pressure – most other people are getting the mark of the beast

Financial pressure – can’t buy or sell without the mark of the beast

People will want to get the mark of the beast because then they will be allowed to buy food, water, medicine and clothes. They will be able to work and get paid. Humanly speaking, getting the mark of the beast will be the logical, sane, safe, smart thing to do. But spiritually speaking, it is not wise to get the mark of the beast.

Please understand that God will not allow anyone to receive the mark of the beast unless they choose to get it. People will not be physically forced against their will. But most people will choose to worship the beast and to receive his mark.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Forget the "fashion statement"...altho it could be required of children to attend school and then home schooling is made illegal. But what will happen is this: The reintroduction of the new and improved Flu Virus (one part 1918 variety, one part avian version and one part "mystery" genetic modification).

How did you know?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join