It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't freemasonry sue conspiracy theorists?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
here is why...

i saw people near me, dying of cancer and believe me the last 2 month of their life they were very weak and their emotional state were about living those last moments with their wife and children only......and nothing else mattered.

BUT Appak said on his last post on 2-5-2009, he had only 1 month to live but he was healthy enough to write on his computer and instead of living those last moment with his family only, he felt he was in a mood to write in a conspiracy forum. Simply illogical...

and Appak (Patricia
) wrote on 5-5-2009 , that at 11hpm, the day before, he past away. so that mean, Appak wrote his last supposed post 48 hours before dying, ( Ops Appak was to exited about his HOAX, so he couldn't wait a month... : ) 48h that's even more, toooooootally illogical.

even more imposible, Appak supposedly ask her daughter before dying, '' could you please write a post on a conspiracy site call abovetopsecret for me....and confirm to everyone my dead '' heeeeeello hollywood...! that's totally illogical and simply impossible

AND by pure coincidence, on his unfamous last post, he wrote that there is no secret in freemasonry and freemasonry are no part of any conspiracies.. helllloooooo is the word propaganda, ringiiiing a bell...!

All freemasons got in the story to push it and help it become more and more like a blockbuster movie...!

freemason moderators removed all the posts which were questioning Appak' story Credibility or were expressing the possibility that it was a setup....

Freemason moderators finally lock to thread to avoid more negative posts to keep it as clean as possible.

AND this thread has nothing to do into the secret society forum because it defend and promote freemasonry and nothing else and over that, freemason moderators, lock the thread at the top of the secret society forum to everyone to see, as their best weapon to brainwash members that there is no reason to seek and debate about freemasonry conspiracies

Appak' thread is 100% the biggest ATS' HOAX of all time, without a doubt and many ATS members knows about it.

When it's about freemasonry, Abovetopsecret his NOT a conspiracy site anymore,
it as sadly became a matrix of freemasonry disinformant agents , a powerful Masonic Propaganda Temple.

Appak his still alive, and feeling strong, healthy and as proud as a ATS Masonic Emperor.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow18433

since you are sure you are right, I guess there is no reason for you to be here. It has been lovely conversing with you again, and sadly you will probably not be missed. Enjoy your conspiracy world, and remember, the mailman is a mason and he is out to get you.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

And I'm last!? What the Hell?!

reply to post by bushidomason

I'm sorry, but that's funny right there! LOL

Originally posted by Shadow18433
BUT Appak said on his last post on 2-5-2009, he had only 1 month to live but he was healthy enough to write on his computer and instead of living those last moment with his family only, he felt he was in a mood to write in a conspiracy forum. Simply illogical...

Well, if he was like my grandmother before she died of bone cancer, he was too weak to do too much, couldn't sleep all the time. She would be up at the strangest hours reading. When I was going through all my tests I hardly slept and was on the net quite often.

You realize that his daughter logged on and posted for the benefit of us.

It's not impssosible. My friend knows that if I were to die right now to go on certain sites and post that I have passed on.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
How come the masons on here say they don't care what we outsiders think of them but keep on posting threads entitled, "We Are Not The Illuminati."
If you don't care don't go posting threads announcing to the ATS faithful that you aren't out to control the world via the elite!!! As far as I'm concerned you're clearly hiding something! The only reason you keep secrets is when to release the truth would do you harm, otherwise whats the point? The only time I would ever think of joining a lodge is they served cheap lager or had strippers! Why else would a load of men want to be together behind closed and locked doors?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Mint, there really is no making you happy is there? You have said in the past that we should be upset at the slanderous remarks made about us, then you say we shouldn't say anything? I am confused. I do miss the old days when you could come to the SS forum for a good mason bashing thread and see the hysterical lies people make up about us. It's just been slow. It's been like this all summer. I am starting to think that most people with any sense leave for the summer and return to ATS after the kiddies go back to school. If that's true, then you people have no nads.

Debating here is supposed to be fun and educational. I always learn new things here and some of it comes form arguing with people who are smarter than I. Lord knows there are plenty of them around.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thats not quite correct is it?
I say that you should be annoyed at the child abuse claims and should do something about it. However, I also say that if you don't care what we think don't draw attention to yourselves with posts like the one I mention above. You say, We're not the Illuminati. . . You start a discussion which you already openly admit that you don't care what we think! Whats the point in that. Then, when someone accuses you of something which should cause outrage in every freemason such as the child abuse claims, you all of a sudden don't care anymore and go quiet. . . I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
How come the masons on here say they don't care what we outsiders think of them but keep on posting threads entitled, "We Are Not The Illuminati."

I don't recall that anyone said that. Inasmuch as there's unfounded assertions thrown about here with wild abandon, the Masons on the board repeatedly try to address them. You think this is a bad thing?

As far as I'm concerned you're clearly hiding something! The only reason you keep secrets is when to release the truth would do you harm, otherwise whats the point?

Your mind's made up then? Fair enough. Then why keep posting in a manner that suggests you might be swayed?

The only time I would ever think of joining a lodge is they served cheap lager or had strippers! Why else would a load of men want to be together behind closed and locked doors?

Narrow, blinkered life you lead then. If peelers and beer is what it takes for you to be sociable, then what can I say?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Narrow, blinkered life you lead then. If peelers and beer is what it takes for you to be sociable, then what can I say?

Peelers? You silly masons have a word for everything.

We just call them neked weemen where I come from.

Mint,
I personally will reply to most any accusation made here, it's why I come here. Here is a brief rundown of our conversations in the past. I don't think there is anything at all evil about masonry. I go to meetings, I hold a position in the lodge. I am a mason. You think that the Illuminati hand picks their NWO leaders from the lodges where masons meet. Since I have yet to meet any of these cherry pickers, I have to assume they don't exist. I will admit that nobody knows everything and I could be very wrong. You could be 100% correct and there really could be such thing as modern day Illuminati. It's just that nobody can prove they exist other than a web site of some bonehead trying to make money off of dumb people. You have been very cordial in your communication and even helped out to dispel a few rumors. We have even joked around and you seem like a guy I could have a beer with. You come here to argue the same points and I do the same. We apparently enjoy it. Please don't take my previous post as a negative one. I just missed why we shouldn't take up for these accusations. When we turn to dust, there will be two people just like us on some communication device arguing about whether Galgamek has better looking "Peelers" than Earth.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yes, we have had many debates over freemasonry. I have shifted my opinion in as much as I don't believe that masons themselves are in on some terrible secret to rule the world, and I even conceded that I got the Pike issue slightly wrong, and thought the child abuse claims to be way over the top and offensive, but I simply have a huge mistrust of anyone or anything that delights in secrecy- even if some masons say you can find them on the web...
I also find it strange that masons find the little things hurt them most! Accuse them of child abuse and they say nothing, accuse them of being a secret religion and you all suddenly jump to your fraternities defence.
I wonder what would happen if I actually visited a lodge and voiced my opinions to a mason there? Would he be as open as some of the masons here on ATS or would he shut up shop and tell me to go away. I wonder. . .

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

We are a glutton for punishment. That and we may not convince the crazy conspirators, but we'll sway some opinion.

Freemasonry is so beyond your thinking.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Rockpuck

And I'm last!? What the Hell?!

Hah! You got beat out by two non-Masons, a deceased Mason and his daughter. The head lizard is going to be very upset with you.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ouch haha.. sounds like someone needs to work on their ranking haha

To.. um everyone..

Appak was NOT the first ATS member to post a "good bye" on the boards.. and there have been cases where a family member has informed the board of a death. So no, it's not at all impossible.. Appak admitted himself he had a bed with a computer in his living room...

I find the questioning of the mans death disturbing in regards to your character..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
To be completely honest (and as much as I hate to admit it), Shadow has a point. I also found it odd that his daughter would even think of logging on here and announcing his death so soon after his passing.

I'm not saying it wasn't true, it just seemed like a weird thing to me at the time.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think its unwise to attempt to suppress, fight, attack, sue anti-masonic internet-posts, literature and speech because it confirms the delusional paranoids mentality of "being suppressed".

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I'm sure those few who reported during the WWII that the NAZI's were systematically slaughtering the Jews were, at one time, labelled paranoid and delusional? Those who now question the American governments role in the 9/11 attacks are called paranoid and delusional. . . Those who believe in ghosts, UFOs, aliens etc, have all been tagged as being paranoid and delusional. . .
I find it interesting how history tends to prove that over the course of time the claims of those accusssed to be paranoid and delusional usually end up containing a grain of truth!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Freemasonry is so beyond your thinking.

I know! I just don't understand the mindset of someone who needs someone else to make them a better man, who is happy to dress in that strange manner (white gloves and an apron) , is quite happy for black and white masons to be segregated and who screams blue murder when they are accussed of being lizards, a religion or racist but shows no emotion when they are labelled child abusers. . .
I freely admit, freemasonry is beyond my thinking. . .

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes. Just as were those that said paranoid delusionals dont exist or down-played delusional paranoia such as that of the Nazi-Party as "merely a fringe movement" or "merely rebelling against the Jewish/Masonic world control".

But all thats beside the point. I meant to point out why its not always helpful to sue or attack critics.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Every time you post you prove me right in saying you don't have a good grasp at all on Freemasonry. The tradition of Prince Halls have already been explained to you. I have fought against the slanderous label of child abuser just as much as I have the other ridiculous claims (see the CHIP thread started by suzq).

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I know! I just don't understand the mindset of someone who needs someone else to make them a better man,

You are creating one huge strawman with your post.

None of us have ever said that we need each other to be better men. We find that the tenets of Masonry have made us better and we enjoy the company of our fellow Bretheren.

...who is happy to dress in that strange manner (white gloves and an apron),...

I enjoy getting dressed in formal attire for our degree work. To me it lends an air of seriousness to the ritual and its lessons.

...is quite happy for black and white masons to be segregated...

In my State we have had full recognition for some years now. There is no segregation.

and who screams blue murder when they are accussed of being lizards...

I think the whole Reptilian thing is more humorous than insulting.

...but shows no emotion when they are labelled child abusers. . .

I do not think anyone has been emotionless when confronted with these accusations. As a matter of fact we have repeatedly asked for proof but none has been forthcoming.

I freely admit, freemasonry is beyond my thinking. . .

If you wildly exagerate like you did in the above post then many things will be beyond your thinking.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yes you did stand up to the ridiculous child abuse accusation but you were the only one, and just because you, and other masons, have explained the reasoning behind the PH masons and the ordinary lodges doesn't make it right. To me it's one of those great imponderables. . . Blacks and whites seperated because of something set up centuries ago (?) , both sides are happy with the arrangement and don't look on it as racism- yet racism it certainly is! How can it be anything else? When you seperate people because of their colour it's racism. Like I've said before I'd like to see the lodges unite. And before you say it, I know that ordinary lodges have black members which only strengthens my argument for uniting the lodges.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join