It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99

Essan,

Please give me your hypothesis on what HAARP is? Do you believe the report that it is nothing more then a color machine for the sky?

HAARP is intented to study the ionosphere (tens of miles above any cloud) in order to find ways of improving/disrupting radio transmissions. It can have no effect on the troposhere nor can anything in the tropsphere affect HAARP.

Yes I could see the planes turning around. They were visible enough to watch, otherwise I would not have made my statements.

Many people have made these claims but I've never seen any evidence - which would be the ultimate smoking gun. Amazing that no-one has ever filmed it happening!

I wouldn't think it'd be difficult to photograph or film the contrail producing aircraft turning time and again?

I do know for fact this does not happen in the UK where all contrail producing aircraft are commercial airliners flying from horizon to horizon to/from Europe and N America.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Essan]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.
In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.
Experiments conducted between 1964 and 1973 involved attaching germs to the threads of spiders' webs in boxes to test how the germs would survive in different environments. These tests were carried out in a dozen locations across the country, including London's West End, Southampton and Swindon. The report also gives details of more than a dozen smaller field trials between 1968 and 1977.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Airline Mechanic stumbles upon chemical spraying unit.

www.reformation.org...

waronyou.com...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annav

Yes, they are doing the chemtrails through Special Access Programs. That way they will never be brought fourth through the Freedom of Information Act.

SAPs have an oversight committee, but they don't get anything past a project name, and how much money is needed. It's Beyond Top Secret

Beyond that Hi All,

Weedwacker it's too bad You went off topic yesterday, and had Your post yanked. I almost was 'giggling tears' for You.

We can play today; maybe You've read enough to start helping in bringing light to this subject. I have read Your posts, and You keep acknowledging the possibility, but then arguing the logistics.............Logistics made the impossible, possible in building wonders such as the Panama Canal.

Oh, Hazelnut welcome, the debunkers will attack You the most since Your new to this discussion, and they don't want too many newbies in here; so as to ruin their position. Welcome!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Big Non sequitur

I don't suppose you could enlighten us on why you think this has anything whatsover to do with what some call chemtrails?

It's a bit like arguing that because they had balloons in the 1900s then the atom bomb was dropped on Hiroshima by a balloon. And was in any case just mustard gas.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh dear, oh dear....not again!!!

This one keeps getting trotted out.

We all know the details of that operation. It was intended to HELP the citizens of the UK, in the event of a biological warfare attack by the USSR.

Remember? Cold War?

At the time they thought the chemicals they used, in order to mimic a biological release agent, were benign.

Science makes mistakes....remember the drug Thalidomide? Or, more recently, the drug Zycam???

Things that are thought to be harmless later turn out not to be.

The "spraying" that was conducted as part of that Cold War operation was dowe from low-flying airplanes, and in some cases from trucks (lorries) driving on the roads, and even by stationary devices in the countryside.

READ the entire article, from a non-biased "pro chemtrail" source.....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
interesting.

this is where i found this photo sometime last year
securitycritics.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Airline Mechanic stumbles upon chemical spraying unit.

Sorry, dodadoom, that story TOO has long been shown to be hoaxed. A llie. False.

I remember first reading it about a year ago. It rang untrue to my ear immediately. Made up. Fake.

HOAX.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well, We've proven that Chemtrails are possible; the debunkers really try to stay away from that; by claiming logistics, but You've just shown the logistics are possible as by Your documented evidence.....

kudos, and a Star for You

Take that Debunkers!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Aerosol Operation Crimes and Coverup

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

sorry for huge size, i resized it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by banned4life

banned, I think that photo falls into the bailiwick and expertise of zorgon.

See his thread here.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Again? None of your own content? Big fancy headline, one link, and zero input from you?

Do you have an opinion or thought of your own?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

NEW CHEMTRAIL SPRAY SYSTEM CONFIRMED

Look at the second picture.
www.carnicom.com...

To cranberry dork.
No. Why do you care so much?
Havent you put me on ignore yet?
Since I contribute nothing....
Or is it all infotainment to you, like I consider it all to be?
Or,..is this really just your paying gig?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Second picture? The Grand Canyon??

SO....are you trying to allege that there is dedicated "chemtrailing" happening over the Grand Canyon area?

Sparsely populated area. AND reason???

No...."chemtrail" proponents aren't using reason.

They simply lie. They hoax. They manage to find a lot of willing participants, who are innocently spreading the disinfo. BECAUSE they think what they are shown makes some sort of sense. It is a clever deception, to what end I don't know.

THAT is the conspiracy, here. People who keep repeating the lies, with NO evidence. None. All the so-called "evidence" is unsupported, disconnected, and most times erroneous.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Thank you Sancho!
While I am not sure about all of that - or this,
I have to say the technology is there and so
are the logistics to get 'er done!
All one needs to do is look up for proof of that!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oops!

Sorry!
Its the Colorado incident of 1999.
2nd photograph of Paonia Colorado.
I will try to post again.
www.carnicom.com...
Nope it wont work.
Oh well, scroll down and click on Paonia, Colorado Aug 24 1999.
Check it out, since you are a pilot and please
explain how the contrail just stops and starts again? Completely.

Anyone bring up Project Cloverleaf yet?

Still waiting weed......

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

thanks again WW, I already saw that post you linked to.

The pic is supposed to be usaf cybercommand.
I posted it because the photo came originally from a .mil url (so maybe it's real?) & I thought it was interesting and perhaps it give some clues, I don't know anything else about the pic though.

It was the grid in the sky in this pic that originally caught my attention, grids have been mentioned before while discussing this subject, so I was hoping for opinions from people smarter than I as to whether or not what is seen in the pic could possibly have anything to do with

look at the pic carefully, you'll see that all the aircraft connect only at specific points on the grid. They connect at the "X" part. The grid shoots across the whole landscape from sky up into space. You can also see clouds far in the back and the grids appear to come out of/into those clouds.
i dont pretend to know anything.

read what the guy had to say about the photo, interesting stuff even if it is 2-3 years old.

Is CC Vision = chem cloud vision?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by banned4life]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by banned4life]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Why do you continue to bring up spraying of the people??? Yes the grand canyon, but the cloud cover is being used for weather control or HAARP, why continue to put up a red herring in your commentary about the sparseness of the grand canyon.

Do you think the government is interested in weather control? Do you have any opinions on HAARP?

Are you just going to claim ignorance?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by banned4life

...grids have been mentioned before while discussing this subject, so I was hoping for opinions from people smarter than I as to whether or not what is seen in the pic could possibly have anything to do with..

I don't know about the grid depicted.

My educated guess, though, looking at the diagram....I see satellites, in addition to the aircraft. I'd guess that it is showing some sort of space-based "grid" system, used for....? There, I draw blanks.

Communications? Gonna google that acronym.....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
Havent you put me on ignore yet?

Why should I? Appears that you're getting much more upset than me.

And yes, your contributions are pointless. As are all of the contributions that think "chemtrails" have some kind of provenance.

Nada, zip, zilch......for the existence of "chemtrails".

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join