It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Erno86

Do you mean this one?:

I remember seeing this on ATS in the past year as well right?

Anyway, what I experienced was as real as you or me, no guessing left to the imagination which is what is needed in the video above. I have an open mind and know that many dimensions can be accessed at once, the light being in the photo above would take too much fantasy on my part to truly accept as real and not just a play on light, but I am open as I said.

What do you really think?

Edit:

Ah yes I knew I remembered your comments in the past found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

Yes... thats my picture.

The light reflection, is just sun glare on the camera lens. I waded out into the waters of the Chesapeake Bay, to take a picture of the giant Miocene monolith fossil boulder's with pleistocene dirt on the top's of them.

The alien, or robot is, is located in the lower right hand corner of the photograph, at the edge of the shoreline. The creature, is sitting on a miocene fossil boulder, just behind another larger miocene boulder. The only thing visible is the front of his helmet, and his left leg and foot that is resting diagonally on the boulder that he is sitting on.
Now.... if you were sitting on the same boulder that the alien is sitting on, the only parts visible would be your head and your left leg and foot. That means that the alien, is roughly the same size as an average adult human being.

Can you see the inverted --- U --- shape of his helmet? Can you see sunlight reflecting off the top of his helmet?
Can you see two large black orbed eyes? Can you see the nose, that has a vertical 2" breathing slit coming up from the center bottom of his nose? Can you see his left leg and foot?

Can you take a look above the creature, at the giant monolith that is towering above him. Three years later, I climbed about 15 feet at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland to sit and lean up against that monolith. I turned my head to the right, and was startled to find that I staring face to face, at a petroglyph carving of same alien that I took a picture of approx. 3 years earlier. [ This is my second picture on YouTube titled: Petroglyph Carving of a Space Alien]

Who carved this alien petroglyph, is unknown to me, but I suspect that the alien creature carved it himself.

Look at the center of the picture, behind the sun glare --- And do you notice a carving, dug into the soil of the face of the cliff, of the likeness of a saucer shape? Now... look below the saucer carving --- Do you notice that a whiter type of soil spread over the darker type of soil. This white soil, appears to me as a giant humanoid petroglyph, with a head and body, approx. 10 feet long and six feet wide --- carved by an unknown.

Look at the center of that petroglyph ---- And do you notice, what appears to be a 2 foot high by 3 inch wide periscope, sticking straight up from the slope face of the cliff?

Besides the possible alien creature himself.... this is only about half the alien petroglyph's that I've discovered down at Calvert Cliff's, with a possible laser hologram picture of a dinosauriod humanoid, taken just before I took the picture of the space alien hiding behind the fossil rock.

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Does this location sit on one of the main leylines? It does have that same energy about it. There are vortexes or votices that are actually gateways to alternate dimensions and entry/exit points for interdimensional travelers, this may be one of those sacred spaces.

Interesting picture but I would need to see it enlarged to clearly make a firm decision to answer your questions.

Do you have more information to share about the day you took those pictures? Anything out of the ordinary happen or that you noticed?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Erno86

Does this location sit on one of the main leylines? It does have that same energy about it. There are vortexes or votices that are actually gateways to alternate dimensions and entry/exit points for interdimensional travelers, this may be one of those sacred spaces.

Interesting picture but I would need to see it enlarged to clearly make a firm decision to answer your questions.

Do you have more information to share about the day you took those pictures? Anything out of the ordinary happen or that you noticed?

It does have a leyline look about it. Their are only three places on Earth like Calvert Cliffs. That portion of the cliffs was under private land ownership. I aquired permission from the landowner to explore the place. It has an abandoned small wooden cabin on top of the cliffs, with an open level field, big enough to land a 75' diameter saucer near the top of the 100' high cliff. It is approx. 1.5 miles south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactor and 1 mile north of Calvert Cliffs State Park.

I believe that the chances are high, that if any other-worlder had a chance to visit our planet, their first choice for a place to visit would probably be Calvert Cliffs. I mean.... the majority of the Miocene fossils, are just lying on top of the shoreline; just waiting to be picked up; such as: giant great white sharks teeth, whale bones, [it used to be a baby whale breeding ground, during the Miocene Age,] giant alligator teeth, rare terrestrial plants and endangered tiger beetles.

The native Indians ---- Used the giant carcharodon megalodon sharks teeth, as spear points for there spears.

Captain John Smith, named the place; on his exploration of the Chesapeake Bay.

Pawtuxent Naval Reseach Test Center, and Weapons lab are located only about 3 miles south of this sacred place.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 8-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 8-1-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

There does seem to be similarities to your location and mine, I find that very interesting. Is there a creek that has run off from the snow caps nearby?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes.... their are two creeks that run out into the bay at Calvert Cliffs State Park. The exact location of the alien haunts, are just south and end of Camp Conoy Road.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Are there fresh berries to be found in abundance, sort of like thickets?

Also is it possible for you to return to the area and take more pictures? Did you go into the little cabin? Does it resemble the one in this thread by chance? How old is the little cabin? Can you describe it?

Also you mention Native Americans, is this on or near a sacred gathering place from long ago? In other words someplace that the Medicine Men as well as Elders gathered but did not live at?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

What did you see falling to the ground? I once saw something explode over a mountain, it was not a plane.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Erno86

Are there fresh berries to be found in abundance, sort of like thickets?

Also is it possible for you to return to the area and take more pictures? Did you go into the little cabin? Does it resemble the one in this thread by chance? How old is the little cabin? Can you describe it?

Also you mention Native Americans, is this on or near a sacred gathering place from long ago? In other words someplace that the Medicine Men as well as Elders gathered but did not live at?

antar--- Yes...their are plenty of weird berries in da woods. I'm not sure who owns the property now. I had to park my car in a parking area off the narrow road. Fifteen years ago.... Baltimore Gas and Electric, put a No Trespass sign at my parking spot --- I've have not been their since.

***** CLIFFS SAFETY NOTICE **********

"Due to the danger of landslides caused by cliff erosion and the serious injuries they can cause, climbing upon and walking beneath the cliffs is prohibited at Calvert Cliffs State Park."

Your safest bet, is to go to the park, but you cannot access the area I used to explore, because at the creek is a No Trespass boy's and girl's camp. If your send your kids to that camp [Bay Breeze?], they would have access to the area that I used to explore.

You can take a boat ride from Solomon's Island, too the cliffs, but there are alot of submerged boulder's hidden underwater near the shoreline. BG&E has a mobile land & sea SWAT TEAM, at the ready, at the Calvert Cliff's Nuclear Reactor site.

I do not know the landowner's name, who owns the 15' X 15' dinghy looking cabin overlooking the possible UFO landing site; and I only met him once.

At the end of the mac paved Camp Conoy road, where I used to park my car, are two private places called Camp Moran and Our Place in the Sun. Camp Moran has SAFE access to the shoreline, but good luck in getting permission.

One year.... I showed the landowner -- Mr. Moran --- my alien pictures. After that.... I walked to the top of the hill to see two cliff high F-4 Phantom's buzzing by, about 200 feet out from the cliff face.

Just a fair warning from me: You are in EXTREME DANGER, if you try to cimb up or down the 100' to 200' cliffs at Calvert Cliff's. Landslide's are ALLWAYS a possibility.

P.S.: Southern Maryland was originally inhabited by Piscataway Indians. In the nearby town of St. Leonard is Jefferson Patterson Park and museum, and enviromental preserve where more than 70 archaeological sites trace Maryland's history back 9,000 years.

Take care,

Erno86
edit on 10-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added P.S.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 10-1-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 10-1-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 10-1-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Attractive story. I would ask so many questions in an experience like that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eaglecall

Sometimes in life there are things that can happen that defy questions. The mind can get in the way when the experience is so full and there are languages which do not use words but instead encompass the totality of the moment without the limitations that speaking and thinking bind us by.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Did you have any other paranormal experiences at the edge of these woods? Did you find any grassy areas which gave you a specific feeling when there?

Have you prior to discovering this place have other experiences with the supernatural or UFO energies?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I had a UFO sighting/sightings, one November night back in 1976.

On one of my many trips to Calvert Cliffs, after the alien photograph event --- I noticed that the Miocene fossil laden stone boulder, that the other-worlder was hiding behind, now had aquired a seven foot long, 3 inch diameter, blue nylon rope with a two foot lasso loop on both ends of it.

I was startled and shocked at the sight of the rope. No storm, using wave action....to my knowledge, could have done this!!! Someone would have had to lift the approx. 800 pound boulder on one end, placed one looped end of the rope underneath the boulder; with the rest of the rope lying loosely on the shoreline. I tried to establish further contact with the alien, buy tying two waterproof capsules [with some of my writings to the alien inside them] to the rope.

On another trip, not far from the alien's lare, I heard an odd noise on the the shoreline everytime a wave would hit the beach. It sounded like --- DUH DONE---another wave would hit----DUH DONE. I looked to see another approx. 1,000 pound stone boulder moving back and forth aprox. 3 inches, everytime a wave would hit this six foot long one by six wooden board.

The end of the board was pivoted 45 degrees on the surface of the water. The other end of the board was angled to the shoreline, placed underneath a driftwood treestump. Someone had placed the boulder on top of the piece of driftwood that made a pivot point for the boulder. Quarter inch parachute rope was looped and tied around the board and driftwood tree stump. To me.... this is a case of lever motion engineering taken to it's highest form, constructed by someone with a brilliant mind.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 11-1-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 11-1-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hadn't paid much attention to this thread, found this question to me through the replies(didn't know we had that feature so a little fun has been had) and anyway, here I am.

Comet, fireball, whatever, that's what it looked like to me. Would have "landed" somewhere north and west of town. Never heard a sound, either while it passed or if it hit ground. Never heard anyone else say they saw it too.

Maybe I'm off my rocker but there's loads of weird things been seen in Sedona. .

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So funny, I have seen hoax threads get millions of pages long and yet this my friends is a true account and still there is much to be said but I have waited to see if others could add to or ask certain questions. Why something so amazing can happen to me and yet become lost in the pages of nowhere's land.

I know that there are beings here now, that they seemed interested in what has since become a polluted stream for the most part...

A real adventure awaits humanity.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

S+F

i think i would have done the same as you and your friend,
but its easy to say that, as it did not happen to me,
a great read and thanks for the links.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I do appreciate your response and believe it or not I truly trust that most people would have responded rather than react if they had been in my position. It really does come down to an inner courage to face that which is completely different than what we know and from what I have discovered about people, humanity I think most would have done the same thing as I did as it was a rare glimpse into the uncharted life we all hold the potential of realizing.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I just wanted stop in and say hello and thank you for posting your story, it's well written and I enjoyed the lovely pictures also. I've always wondered what kind of fashions our star-brothers and sisters come up with, I need to get me one of those magnificent capes! Although I'd probably just look like a dork dashing about in it, periodically making swooshing noises.

Anyway, thanks for your tale and for your beautiful spirit, which is as evident and enjoyable to read as your recollection of the encounter!

And don't worry about those like Mr. Xim, our murderous backwoods redneck assassin friend, he'll get it... in time.

Namaste!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

"If there was nothing to the phenomena then why create laws and threaten active duty Military Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers from making reports or speaking out publicly about what they had seen?"

Well said. THIS is a subject that gets overlooked way too often.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

It is confounding for so many individuals who are no longer sitting on the fence for one reason or another, when fact becomes reality it takes us to a whole new level where the road before us has no experts or prior footprints to follow.

Rehashing of old information decade after decade is like the dumbing down of interest in UFOlogy.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thank you for your story and the positive and loving energy you express your words with.

I have one inexplicable experience with ETs as well. Real concrete 1st hand verifiable proof. Our messages from them are to be kept private or so that is the feeling I was given by the one I conversed with. Of course, disbelievers will convince themselves of the disbelief regardless of proof shown. When you have experienced and continue to experience very powerful Holy Spirit like confirmations that they are out their, love us, and want to teach us... portals in the body are opened to receive their light and love.

Maybe the time is near... the human race is on such a destructive greed based path, we do need help and it all begins with each one of us.

Golden

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join