It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO's found in the Orion Nebula Deep Space Hubble Photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Upon viewing a hubble deep field photo of the Orion Nebula, posted by AlphaTier in the Space Exploration board....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went to the website which you can zoom in upon the Nebula… (like google earth)
home.exetel.com.au...

When I zoomed in on the Orion Nebula-- unexpectedly,
I think Ive found two UFOs...

I zoomed in here...to the furthest zoom...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f5493797664.jpg[/atsimg]

And to the right of the main stars, are these two worm like, tube like objects-- one of which seems to have a reflective surface...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c05088220249.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is a upclose of the object...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7c7f154a1f9.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you guys think??? Could there be other explanations for objects this deep in space? Wouldnt a meteor have a tail behind it?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I'm no expert. Those could be anything. If there were UFO's and were even remotely near the Nebula, those suckers would be HUGE to be seen from this distance. I'm guessing clumps of dust within/near the Nebula.

BTW, that's an awesome pic the Hubble took fo the Orion Nebula. The Universe is amazingly beautiful when it wants to be.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
First a question: do you know the SCALE of what we are looking at?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Under discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What if these objects were in fact much closer and just happened to get in the picture by accident? Just thinking out loud.....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
First of all, yes the scale is deep, but so was this... and the are similiar in shape. Everyone is familiar with the Saturn's rings ships images...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7a12bbff6a1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-8-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The picture is under discussion, not the fact that I found objects that are in question in a NASA photograph.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Are you sure about that?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have found numerous images and objects like that using telescope online. I never printed them out as posting them on ATS will just get you flamed. The whole theory that the simplest answer is usually the right answer, really prevents creative interpretation and speculation.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Phage showed to you the right way so to say:
AND
Saturn rings have NOTHING to do with this topic..

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

=
I WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND THEM

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Is there something boring, something uninteresting about the creation of a planetary system?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Okey dokey.
But a few astrophysicists found them before you did.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Thanks for trying to look out for me. I know that some people on this forum are awful.

As an abductee- for all the naysayers who say its a speck of dust- thats fine- if that makes you sleep better at night- thats fine- but ---- seriously do you have anything better to do with your time>>>?????

[edit on 15-8-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Abductee?? I'm not saying that I don't believe in the UFO or ET phenomenon... however jumping to the UFO conclusion when there are many more "reasonable" explainations is in my opinion... silly

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

You're an abductee? what happened?

And I agree those things must be huge?

I do give you full credit for showing "me" that image! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

As an abductee- for all the naysayers who say its a speck of dust- thats fine- if that makes you sleep better at night- thats fine- but ---- seriously do you have anything better to do with your time>>>?????

Talk to us about your experience; who told you that we don't respect those who had experiences like your one? Don't worry about how confused this thread comes out: it is you that we are interested in. Please, share freely, no one is biting you.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You're not the first to spot it. If you would look at the other thread Phage pointed out, it's about the exact same object you're pointing out. Stop saying "I FOUND IT" when you clearly didn't find it first.

is this a joke??????????

Your post? Yes, it is.

If you're not even going to TRY adding anything useful to the thread, don't even bother posting. If you're just trying to flame or create some drama-filled argument, log out and just go away. There's enough of that on ATS right now and it's old.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

no problem I have found disk shaped objects and objects that look like a floating battleships using worldwide telescope. I won't post them here though, as people like phage will immediately assume they are dust particles rather than using their imagination a bit.

<<   2 >>

join