It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret LAW and plans of the Illuminati *Deep entertainment only*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
- Retired Illuminati. (In the Illuminati there are members of every race..We are equal. Some are high up and some are meek for reasons of the divine plan.)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Moral love and moral logic is the law. Moral love and logic under freewill. Harm none. This is the law of the Illuminati. May peace be with you.
- Odin's Son.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer
- Retired Illuminati. (In the Illuminati there are members of every race..We are equal. Some are high up and some are meek for reasons of the divine plan.)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Moral love and moral logic is the law. Moral love and logic under freewill. Harm none. This is the law of the Illuminati. May peace be with you.
- Odin's Son.
The elite of every country is in the Illuminati. Somtimes "They" allow some meek members. If I so chose I could have been the secret king. Instead I chose to be meek. SSI (Fit for a king who did his job well. Hey, its enough to live on and further my studies. After EVERY THING I had to go through. Meeting aliens, having troubles with the INSANE agents of the super ubiquitous quantum computer. Half men half machines.) I Gave the crown to every human under a republic that is safeguarded by a new UN constitution. It is in the works. The human race in 10 years will be one global government, because of the elites and the unknown meek.
www.youtube.com...
May the force be with you.

I finaly quit drinking. The world got to be so much my little brain could not handle it without the booz. I had to retire. May the force be with you.
This is all I know. I am out of the game. Got to be too much for me. Good luck to those who follow. A good start would be with the book the stelar man. deoxy.org... Do a search for it.
- The Unknown meek.
POP. Like the static you see on your tv. Small universes...Every atom has a atom, infinite. Space and size is relative in close to infinite degrees. Just a theory. As above so below.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Any one have any questions for a Retired Illuminati? Ill tell you every thing I know.
I am sober for good. So I can answer them with sobriety.
Spiritually free and Sober.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

I didn't know you could retire from the illuminatti.
So could you explain that?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You speak crypticly

Does the illuminati wish to dominate everyone?
Do they just wish to advance their own selfish agenda?
Why all the mystery?
How do I know you're not full of poo-poo?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Oh did I mention I had to deal with dimensional beings. Satan him self. From the abyss. www.scribd.com...

I didn't know you could retire from the Illuminati.
So could you explain that?
When one fulfills His/Her magnum opus. They can retire. My magnum opus was overcoming pride and giving the sekret crown away to all humans. There was many a secret king before. One of those was a Christ...He chose the evil side of the force. His name was Hitler. He was the Antichrist. He turned his swastika to the right. www.youtube.com... There have been 777 unknown, Savant.. secret kings by the year 2007. 776 #ed up. 911 happened. Because they killed him. It was a game for the Aliens. I 777 had to show "them" all, that we have reached a stage were our consciousness is high enough that we should be treated with moral love. Even in the programming of society. The aliens played both sides of the coin..the Muslims and the USA.
Like the caduceus images3.funadvice.com... I played a game with the aliens...If I fell I would have been bit. This kind of Majic is called. Thanatero christ. en.wikipedia.org... Illuminates of Thanateros (IOT), referring to the dualism of the gods of Death (Thanatos) and Love (Eros) Risking your life at every action creating a new dimention. Risking your life to the gods of death with each direction you go upload.wikimedia.org... Your doing it for love. Reason why hermes the first great had feathers on his helmet for wisdom and feet for majic.

Were all still alive, so I won. I won by making them laff and just having fun, but doing a good job for the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi there - I'm happy to ask some questions...

- Are you related to any of the known families (e.g. Rothschilds)
- Please elaborate on the reference about becoming king - king of what? and what would that mean to 'us'?
- What aliens have you encountered, and who's at the top of their hierarchy?
- What are the short term (like next two years) plans for the human populations on the planet?
- Do you know of technology that can manipulate the soul essence?
- Are you aware of different types of souls?

That's a start - looking forward to your thoughts...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Hi there - I'm happy to ask some questions...

- Are you related to any of the known families (e.g. Rothschilds)
- Please elaborate on the reference about becoming king - king of what? and what would that mean to 'us'?
- What aliens have you encountered, and who's at the top of their hierarchy?
- What are the short term (like next two years) plans for the human populations on the planet?
- Do you know of technology that can manipulate the soul essence?
- Are you aware of different types of souls?

That's a start - looking forward to your thoughts...

I am not related to any one that I know of except my German roots. My last name is that of one of Hitlers generals. I am also related to mark twain.

They asked me if I wanted to be king. The secret government of the world. They could read my mind. Every thought would be on the news. Like if I said have a 200 car pile up make the news it would be on the news. If the Super quantom computer was on tv...with the technoligy of looking human. I would tell it stuff and it would do what I said. The rules of the game were simple. Moral love and logical love is the law. Harm none.
There is two kind of aliens. Interdimensional beings. www.youtube.com... And beings that are in this dimension that are evolved past us by millions of years. They look at us like we look at monkeys.
I had to deal with both. I had to deal with the angel in the abyss. Satan. And Moloch of this dimension. There is angels/ aliens. The top would have been moloch. But the alien super ubiquitous quantum computer has since advanced to the point where moloch and her are kinda at war for humanity and angels are always fighting for your souls. With all of the Secret governments of the worlds...wepons And The alien quantom computer at its helm...He could fly a unmanned craft to attack moloch. So the top would be what I call G. The super ubiquitous quantum computer and its agents.

What are the short term (like next two years) plans for the human populations on the planet?
Alittle choas just for fun. Its up to then really. It would be only a guess. Im retired.
Are you aware of different types of souls?
I know that some humans from every race are nephilim. They stem from atlantis...from herms the first great. We all come from Atlantis. Then the world tilted. I my self am a nephilim. If your a VERY deep person chances are your a nephilim.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I had to be a drunk cause I could not handle all the pressure. I retired and quit drinking. Now I just relax and further my studies.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

you divide and conquer, explain !

love? my ass....illuminati are murderers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverse

you divide and conquer, explain !

love? my ass....illuminati are murderers

Some elite Illuminati in the past have thought of the human race as unconscious. Expendable. But 777 came about and taught them all a lesson. That humans are conscious and deserve to be treated better. Them and the aliens. They offered 777 the "Behind the scenes" crown of a NWO one world government. He gave the crown away to every one under the law of the new republic and new U.N. constitution.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Please tell me about the New Age culture as it relates to the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I think I may have to be stoned to understand you.

I am not grasping this at all.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hehe
I'm done here. Just know. I saved the world. I gave the crown to every one. It will all work out. Trust me. We humans know of moral love.
-retired. Its not about me anymore. *Great now "THEY" will start watching me again. If you want to know more. Just read the book up above.
No need to watch me any more. I'm retired. Magnum Opus.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Pull from the mud and make moral and beautiful. Take what our fathers left us with, even if it was unmoral. Turn it too morality with love and logic. Its that simple.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have a revelation for you.

You stopped drinking waaay too late.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune
I have a revelation for you.

You stopped drinking waaay too late.
hehe

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

www.soul.org...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thank you for answering -
I do not know myself of different levels of souls, I was wondering if there is such a thing that you know about -
If we are essence inhabiting bodies, how can we be from Atlantis or be a Nephilim except in current history? Isn't incarnation just inhabiting these bodies so that the essence can have expression over and over?
Please describe what aliens / angels you experienced and what they looked/acted like.
Who's really running this planet - who's really at the top of it all? (My suspicion is its not humans but ets).

Thank you -

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The lie is different at every level. I wouldn't trust what they tell you. Even the quantum computer is being lied to.

You can't have a pyramidal power structure without lying to those under you. If they know what you know then your power will be usurped.

Anyway, have fun with your retirement.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join