It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Civil Unrest In England

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"It started off with a group of white guys who were chanting 'England, England'. I thought they were just football fans, but then a larger group of black and Asian people turned up and it all kicked off."

BBC.co.uk

There are many reasons for civil unrest to be on the increase in my country, but none more so than the drastically changing face of the nation. English people no longer feel that this is their country. They are ignored, discriminated against and have their values walked all over by an illegitimate anti-British government.

A new group has emerged called the "English Defence League", made up largely of peaceful football 'hooligans' (for want of a better term). They are non-racist and have a bone-to-pick - but only with Islamic extremism. It seems that they have begun to organise regular demonstrations in some of England's largest cities - particularly where there is a dominant Muslim community. The demonstrations are intended to be peaceful and not affiliated with any political party, but naturally left-wing extremists, over-sensitive Muslims and the lying media have intended to portray these English patriots as racist, Islamophobic and BNP-affiliated. As a result, violence ensued, started initially by the far-left/Muslim counter protestors. Now the English feel that they can't even assert themselves in their own homeland without being violently attacked. It's a recipe for disaster.

This is on the rise. These kinds of clashes, unfortunately, will grow and grow until the government acknowledges the English (and the British) as ethnic groups with just as many rights and needs as minority groups. I hate to use an old cliche, but Enoch Powell was right. Hopefully something can be done about this before we see actual 'rivers of blood'.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Its the same here in Scotland, I can see it boiling over soon. Now I dont have any problem with muslims, some of my best friends are, but if protests and riots do happen it will be made to look like racist attacks but muslims were just defending themselves, its always the same story.

Two of my friends were jailed for assault. I dont condone this at all but because the guys they were fighting with came from Iraq their charge changed to aggrevated racial assualt and somehow the fact that the Iraqi pulled a knife on them got overlooked, where's the justice?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

All I can say is good luck to you.... No matter what happens you will be labeled a racist... Americans are labeled Racist because they want illegal Immigrants booted out of OUR NATION...

Then you get some tired Left winged shot like its was there continent first and your just a racist... Well finally I am sick and tired of the B.S. America Was conquered by OUR Fathers and Ill be damned if people can’t adapt to Americas customs...... Every group of immigrants who have come from Europe have adapt there culture to service ours not the other way around.... Now you poor English are going to get overran in your own country... Pay attention Americans it will happen here soon enough after Europe has been converted America is next....

Here is a question for you Anti-Anglo or even White guilt race haters....

What’s the best way to take over a country with-out firing a Shot????

If the this makes me a racist then so be it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broonie
Its the same here in Scotland, I can see it boiling over soon.

I didn't realise there were similar issues in Scotland. England is the hotspot for immigration, though I understand that the Islamification of Scotland isn't too far behind that of England. Best of luck to you in holding on to your wonderful country.

Now I dont have any problem with muslims, some of my best friends are, but if protests and riots do happen it will be made to look like racist attacks but muslims were just defending themselves, its always the same story

Exactly. Some Muslims themselves are wonderful people who have just been brainwashed by the cult of their religion. Problem is, group loyalities are paramount in the wider British Muslim community and I fear when riots break out, the nice, moderate Muslims will be expected to stand with their Muslim brothers and sisters - whether they believe in the violence or not. I value people of all colours and background, but my first allegiance is to my country, for the blood spilled by my ancestors would demand nothing less.

Two of my friends were jailed for assault. I dont condone this at all but because the guys they were fighting with came from Iraq their charge changed to aggrevated racial assualt and somehow the fact that the Iraqi pulled a knife on them got overlooked, where's the justice?

I wish the liberal police institution would understand that injustices like this are precisely what is fuelling the wider frustration.

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Though this question isn't addressed to me, I assume you're referring to birth rates. You're absolutely right. And high-up Muslim clerics and such have boasted that Europe will be won for Allah through birth rates alone. I don't believe that it's accidental. I've seen evidence of Muslims in Britain who already think this country now belongs to them.

I see a bad moon a-rising.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by Cythraul]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

"Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Though this question isn't addressed to me, I assume you're referring to birth rates. You're absolutely right. And high-up Muslim clerics and such have boasted that Europe will be won for Allah through birth rates alone. I don't believe that it's accidental. I've seen evidence of Muslims in Britain who already think this country now belongs to them.

I see a bad moon a-rising. "

It was in more of a references to just that, Birth Rates and Immigration... Hispanics are out producing blacks and whites, also consider that they are still coming over our borders.(maybe not as much since the start of the depression but enough) It just bugs me the Europe and America Have become such huge passives out of fear of been labeled a racist... What the Hell Happen?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'd post a video of protestors from the 'pro-English' camp attacking a UAF member or Muslim, but the best I can find is this one of a young white man being beaten to a pulp and then mugged whilst unconscious.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
things like this will be getting more fimililar

just give it time

people are angry

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I consider myself fairly left wing, but can understand the frustration of the white underclass of the UK.

Sadly daft lefty groups who fail to actually think tar every protestor as a racist, the media hypes everything up, the police will defend the non-whites and jail the whites....
The right wing will grow stronger as a result and then you'll eventually see REAL racial hatred.

How long before white supremists jump on the anti-islamic bandwagon and start campaigning violent attacks?

Or the government commits another 7/7 attack.

Seriously the problem lies with many of our politicians and the police.

We are being treated as though we are criminals just for loving our country...

*sigh*

I have muslim friends too and can see how difficult this situation is.

Sad really....

[edit on 10-8-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We were discussing this earlier this week. Economic and Racial Tension means this country is rife for riots. Then again, I can understand the problem with standing up for your own rights and why so many people feel they can't. At my first year of college I was called a Guri Kuti, white dog, and spat at by asian boys. And there was genuinely nice onces there, but unfortunatly with issues like this, it isn't all Black and White is it? Where do you say extreamism begins and religous dedication ends?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's a good thing for governments when people quarrel with each other...can't see the wood from the trees.No doubt there is a small minority of people who fail to *integrate* into britain.I hate the word integrate though...we are all individuals not some collective hive.And it is blown up to epic proportions by the media and governments,even when they say britain is a cultural honeypot and try to act like the good people,make it out to be positive.They are still keeping it in the public psyche and lighting the sparks to burn down the forest...intentionally i might add.Keep us angry and on a warpath that is going in a completely different direction than it should be.Pretty good plan.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by butterflycatcher

In Burnley, Lancashire in 2003 there was Racism riots too, horrendous. Did to the community what I do to the English Language with my spelling, but the summer heat might have had something to do with it. The Divide needs bridgeing NOW before it gets too big, and while there are people still willing to do so.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

Your not wrong there! My mate got stabbed in a drunken fight with a Asian, and spent 2 weeks in hospital. Then he got charged with afray!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Also wasnt this supposed to be the summer of riots in Europe, has that happened I have not seen it anywhere on the MSM or the net?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Well greece, france had riots... The Uk had the G20....

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The historic perspective gives it all away.
When there is an socio-economical problem, who goes down first?
The weakest in a society:
Handicaps (Disabled)
Gays
Minority groups

and so forth. We act like this haven't happened before.
It doesn't take more than 2 minutes to check Germany or any other country during WW1 and WW2.

You HAVE the option to don't let that happen again.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Skittle I think this time things are different... WHo have very vocal Muslims and Black Seperatist who are for dismantling anything tha resembles White. Look at for one of the first times in written history whites are scared for there countrys and not to mention there way of life... Now I hoped that Dr. Kings I had a dream speech would come true, and sometimes it looks that way but now ESP where I live if your white you aint right is happening. While I am not a racist I am beginging to see some very valid points from cracker jack skinheads. And If I see it, then imagine those who are easily swayed see things.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I'd post a video of protestors from the 'pro-English' camp attacking a UAF member or Muslim, but the best I can find is this one of a young white man being beaten to a pulp and then mugged whilst unconscious.

Why is it that instead of seeing the imbedded video, all I see is a black square with a red & blue symbol on a white background in the upper left hand corner? Did they not imbed or is something wrong with my computer?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I see in your replies here guilt showing in your apologies.
You have Muslim friends.....etc
And that other apology....all the talk about not being racist....
You Are! and that is OK because it is hard wired into your psyche.
It is a survival mechanism.
Listen to it!!!

The different races should each live in their own country.
It is blatantly obvious that they do not get along.
They never have gotten along.
They never will get along.
Be honest with yourself about it.
Be honest with everyone about it.

Remember this one on one friend situation is just that, one thing.
Any one of us can be one on one friends with just about anyone of any race. But the group/tribe will never be friends with any other group/tribe.

When push comes to shove your "friends" will be loyal to their GROUP/TRIBE.
And that is exactly the way it is.
Get used to it and be prepared to deal with "your friend" when it comes to that.
Notice, I said "when".
And the "when" will happen, that is unless you whities just bow down and give up. A form of racial suicide. As they begin to outnumber you, they will also be killing you. They have already subverted your rights.
They have subverted your safety and your peace of mind.

If you don't wake up, take a stand and be prepared to die for your race and your country....well, bye, bye white Britain, bye bye white Europe.

I think it will be Hello, MexAmerica.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by OhZone]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Personally I don't think it matters what colour, creed, religion etc etc you are from or believe in, if we don't all come together against the nwo and the governments, military etc that have created all this in the first place (thinking outside the box), then frankly this world is stuffed and you are all still repeating history to a T and doing exactly what they want, negativity and hatred to continue

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join