It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Operations, The Military Industrial Complex, SAP's, and CAP's, Can You Handle The Truth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes, the title really does cover a wide spectrum of information. I decided to make a thread on the subject; after posting a basis for it in another thread. I do not claim any expertise in this field, and would appreciate relevant feed back. The very fact we have a private run for profit Military Industrial Complex; which is funded by the government, should raise a red flag. To further that thought, and realize one of many previously unknown uses of said complex is to ensure secrecy on a level where there will never be any Freedom Of Information Act disclosure, is to myself an atrocity.

These Military Industrial Complex Companies; which you can read about here, www.militaryindustrialcomplex.com... harbor SAP's, and CAP's. Which stand for Special Access Programs, and and Controlled Access Programs'.

I could go on, and on with the implications of these programs, but I'll just let one of my post's from another thread sum it up.

*********special access programs********

In government there are three basic lines of defense against 'sensitive' documentation. They are in order classified, secret, top secret............... See everyone at ATS is well over the government grades...That's why were all so smart. This grading system, and all official US documents become subject to the Freedom Of Information Act. Meaning at some point there is no hiding it.

In order to assure lasting secrets, the boys in black, or should I say the shadow government/power broker's came up with SAP's long ago.

All truly Black Ops are placed in SAPS.

These Special Access Programs are always done through the large private military industrial complex. In this way, of hiding it through multinational corporations there is never any government oversight.

The congress does fund these corporations, and there is even a Special Access Program ***Oversight Committee***SAPOC. However, they are privy to nothing more than the possibility of said programs; which means many times they don't even have a name for them.

Now, the way in which a SAP operates is to commence, and complete well over 90% of said project in public view through various fronts. Once, the project reaches a nexus point, then it is said a failure, and 'dropped'.

The programs used originally would be of a nature where it would be common knowledge to the average person...Eg. weather manipulation/modification, scientific studies into medicine/DNA, etc.

Later it is picked up by the SAP, and the final never to be known stages of said program are finished.
At the point the public program is deemed a "failure" the a large majority of the SAP funding is put toward a disinformation campaign.

Usually a high percentage of the SAP program funding is put directly into program security, and disinformation campaign.... The campaign launched weaves a tail between the original public program, and the newer SAP; in so doing it makes the *******whistle blowers******** look flustered, and disorganized.

For myself considering the nature of the above, for any pertinent information coming to light, which helps illustrate a SAP, then it deserves a little room for respect, study, and observation.

CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL

Other links of interest are:

www.fas.org...

www.fas.org...

www.faqs.org...

www.law.cornell.edu...

Here is where the mother of this conspiracy, and light of day was brought forth by non other than "I like Ike"

Where this leaves many conspiracy theories is to always remain just that. There will never be any disclosure, or Freedom Of Information Act used to disclose, or add proof/validity to many theories.

What say YOU?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Your video link is bad....

Never mind seems like you fixed it

[edit on 9-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
Your video link is bad....

Never mind seems like you fixed it

[edit on 9-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

Nope= 404

Another conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I keep reloading my ATS, and the video is playing/working. I donno what's going on.

Do ya'll have any input into the SAP's, or CAP's, and implications there of?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Totally awesome thread! The video gave me the creeps. So it's out, we know what they're doing. When are they going to answer for it?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, for starters there is a little bad info there.

The levels are CONFIDENTIAL, secret and top secret.

Not Classified. Classified would encompass all three levels of security.

I.E., " That document should be classified SECRET."

That is what is stated in the externally tagged text. Not trying to be confrontational there, bro.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Well, for starters there is a little bad info there. The levels are CONFIDENTIAL, secret and top secret.

Not looking for any confrontations here....Notice in the OP I made it clear I'm no expert.

If you have something to add, or information on SAP's, then I'd love to hear it.

The very fact that they allow complete ability to deny, deny, deny is in itself to me a not good.

Why not press our elected officials for transparency in Govt., and an end to SAPs?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.globalspecialoperations.com... Here I thought I'd add this link for fun.

It's not a SAP, but border's on many tentacles used to conceal, alter, and severally distort the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hi sanchoearlyjones,

To further amplify and update President Eisenhower's stated fears of a Military Industrial Complex... you might want to include a link to Dr Werner Von Braun's warnings from his death bed, in the mid 70's which shows how far things have come in the global theatrical called the US Federal Government. Excerpt was posted HERE on ATS with link to full text.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by seataka]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
...on the right, close to the top, is the ats site search engine... john stockwell is a good starter... senator frank church is another...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

I think that is bordering, or the source for the "Cosmic Conspiracy". Kinda sucks because if that's any indicator, then we won't know about SAP's until an old dude finds remorse on his death bed..........

reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I'll check into those. Did they specifically mention SAP's, allude around topics?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I looked up Senator Church, I didn't see anything specific, but if your drawing lines between the murder of John Lennon by Chapman, CIA, Mk-Ultra, and their evident Military Industrial Complex, then I gotcha!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Private armies hired by governments are hardly a new thing. The East India Company hired mercenaries to fight all over India.

I think what we have now is the militarization of corporations. Corporate areas like mining, oil, gas, and industrial farming. For example there is evidence that Chevron paid and equipped Nigerian military shoot and torture protesters opposing the oil company's activities in the Niger Delta region.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2005/08/04/MNGAJE2I2K1.DTL

justiceinnigerianow.org...

And the mining company Freeport McMoran who pays Indonesian military for protection where tons of fighting occurs.

news.moneycentral.msn.com...

There's tons of examples of these and is happening everyday all over the world. Blackwater, Dyncorp, Tundra, Triple Canopy, and all the others are not hired for offensive contracts. Rather for mostly corporate contracts. It's making countries ‘safe’ for foreign investors, but at the expense of local communities’ rights to determine their own futures.

The war industry is protected by WTO by a security exception’ in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT). Article XXI)42 states that a country cannot be stopped from taking any action it considers necessary to protect its essential security interests.

Please do not confuse this with capitalism; it isn't. This corporate fundamentalism, and it's freakin ugly.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Please do not confuse this with capitalism; it isn't. This (is) corporate fundamentalism, and it's freakin ugly.

That my friend is a terrific phrase "corporate fundamentalism" Bravo!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtinguish

I can see your points, and your input is appreciated. I'm not necessarily talking about private mercs., or the like.

The companies you mentioned, even the british east indies, have run along side governmental institutions; as in a parallel path.

The information I was trying to present was of the nature between the two; in order to further agenda's no matter the cost, law, or privacy issue.

The same corporations you mentioned are the very ones who run Special Access Programs. They are the ones who tell the 'no name Colonel' who knocks on the door what to do, and what to say.

Your correct about none of it having anything to do with capitalism. It goes deeper into Empires of Ole', that have hidden in the shadows, through corporate entities.

They are the corporations who are "in cooperation with", "in partnership with", "subsidiery of", etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

I looked up Senator Church, I didn't see anything specific, but if your drawing lines between the murder of John Lennon by Chapman, CIA, Mk-Ultra, and their evident Military Industrial Complex, then I gotcha!

...frank church headed a committee that investigated cia misdeeds (atrocities is more apt) and iran-contra (as well as others)... john stockwell is former cia - testified at the church hearings and wrote a book... the cia sued him and prevented him from collecting royalties... the most interesting (and agitating) aspect of this topic is that its so old and still so relevant...

Results of the 1973 Church Committee Hearings

Americas Third World War

[edit on 8/10/09 by Wyn Hawks]

...grrrrr, couldnt make the youtube links work - so nevermind - lol...

[edit on 8/10/09 by Wyn Hawks]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

It's out?? You act like this is new information that no one has heard about until now. You're right about one thing though, what can we do about it? I find it scary for a couple of reason: first and foremost being the fact that if the privatized military organizations continue to grow, there's no telling where their influence will end! They could reach a point of practically limitless power and unlimited reach, without any kind of oversight. And secondly, it threatens my job security as a soldier in the service of the government controlled military! This whole privitization business could put me out of work! lol

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wish I could add something substantial to the thread but you might find the irony in this as well. G.H.W.bush was thought to be a SAP. Read the book "family of secrets" by Russ Baker, it details poppy bush's business/cia dealings way back into the 50's. Humanitarian work in el salvador

it just gets better and betterer

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dwiggen

I meant that it's out in main stream, so many links it's easy to prove, can't be easily denied anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

A secret is no longer a secret if everyone knows.

Secrecy is enforced to ensure national security. At least that's what I've heard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join