It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s Killing The Birds It’s Astronomical!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

But why would the USDA have a hand in it?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

We have the ability...in theory. The technology exists or else we're on the verge of being able to colonize. Here's why I think it may already be too late.

How long would it take to produce an artificial atmosphere on another planet? Too long. So we're left with the option of doing this without an atmosphere and creating bubbles on mars, or elsewhere. Okay, how long would that truly take? Too long once again.

Next and only remaining option would be to create a huge space station with the sole purpose of saving humanity and providing the time to colonize. So we have hydroponic farms recycling CO2 for oxygen, etc..How long would it take, and how many people could be saved in this manner?

In the meantime, it will probably get savage on earth as the resources are depleted over the next few decades or so. Funds and ability to sustain contact with the space station and colonies may very well cease to exist as civilization collapses.

So we have a piece of metal out in space, with dozens, hundreds, maybe a few thousand humans hoping to colonize with everything available to them already. It seems quite unlikely as the possibilities for error on such a monumentous task would increase astronomically considering the fact that they are in zero-g, and resources are quite limited.

Maybe it could work if there was a efficient shuttle which could fly to and from an undisclosed island on earth. An island which not only has an abundance of resources, engineers, scientists, factories on hand, etc.., but also is off the chart...without a population.

If civilization collapses, getting into space will be frowned upon by most people. Most people will be at the level of basic survival, and not be able to comprehend the perspective of saving humanity.

Is this possible? Is there another way?

Maybe the true reason why we're not already doing this is because it's already known by the most knowledgeable and intelligent who advise our leaders, that we've passed the point of no return...as far as civilization is concerned. Tell the public now, and the process is sped up drastically. Maybe that's why there's so much brainwashing going on, why "spiritual" changes seem to be on the rise, and why so many people are becoming incredibly apathetic.

The human mind is incredibly powerful. Just because people only choose to be so conscious, doesn't mean that their subconscious isn't acutely aware of the situation at hand.

Spiritual changes could merely be a coping mechanism for the deep inner turmoil which most choose to deny. The brainwashing could be to prolong civilization to the very end. The apathy could be from those who don't choose to consciously accept, or deny what's going on. They just choose not to think or feel, period.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I guess they are dying all around the world,3000- 5000 were found in Sweden, A million?? in Russia, some in Norway and Japan.

I wonder why this doesnt make main stream media?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I think most of the news links say bird flu was ruled out. I dont imagine testing 2 million dead birds in Russia though.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Some of the cases seem to be bird murder but I'd bet that pollution is the major culprit. Allot of bird and fish species are dying out due to pollution of water and air. I think it's the first signs of a poisoned environment. We pump allot of pollutants into the air and water everyday I don't think it's such a mystery that life is dying off. I believe unnecessary death due to fouled air and water will continue until some things are changed. Also I don't feel very optimistic about Government and industry caring enough to cut their profits a bit that life may continue on this planet.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
Don't forget about Bat's dying off in the north east. The mysterious white nose disease.
Bad news for crops when the instects start swarming.

I had no idea about the dead bats. This is getting interesting. I wonder what else is dying out there. I doubt it's related to global warming, when some claim they were intentionally poisoned but why?

Your right about the crops. Bats also eat mosquitos.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yes the book of Revelations gives a timeling of events that lead up to doomsday. It hasnt been wrong yet!

Not only a change in the weather but the frequency of natural and man made disasters. It's called (Birth Pangs).

China had an earthquake last night and a Huge mudslide somewhere else.

California and New York are past due on their earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
here in the netherland are also birds diying
and it's supposed to be linked to the thousands of german birds diying

in the media they are talking about a disease called "Trichomonas gallinae"
it's a deadly parasite. Trichomonas gallinae can be spread among wild birds at feeders and bird baths.

they can be recognised by yellowish insides of the birdbeaks

Trichomonas gallinae is a protozoan parasite of pigeons and doves (canker), raptors (frounce), turkeys and chickens. It has variable pathogenicity. Morbidity is high and mortality varies but may be high. Transmission is via oral secretions in feed and water, and crop milk.
Signs

•Mouth open.
•Drooling and repeated swallowing movements.
•Loss of conditon.
•Watery eyes in some birds.
•Nervous symptoms (rare).

source:
www.thepoultrysite.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Man you find some good stuff; although Deforestation is another scary idea. It seems some some pieces are being put together.

I honestly dont know why the USDA killed the birds and failed to warn the public in advance.

It's also possible it could be some cover-up for a different agenda?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Maybe the Guf has been emptied and the time is close at hand.

en.wikipedia.org...

That sounds like you may be right. So now we have birds, bats, bees and trees. What next?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

We need to get our butts in gear and start expanding into space. Only there is the human race's future assured.

I think that is why they are bombing the moon. To build 5 star Hotels and industrial complexes.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
Some of the cases seem to be bird murder but I'd bet that pollution is the major culprit. Allot of bird and fish species are dying out due to pollution of water and air. I think it's the first signs of a poisoned environment. We pump allot of pollutants into the air and water everyday I don't think it's such a mystery that life is dying off. I believe unnecessary death due to fouled air and water will continue until some things are changed. Also I don't feel very optimistic about Government and industry caring enough to cut their profits a bit that life may continue on this planet.

I agree to a point but I wonder if the damage is too great to go green now. They cant repair the ozone. They are in fact blasting holes through our ionosphere with HAARP.

With the government playing God with weather manipulation and other atmospheric games it causes horrible consequences.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by voorbereid

Wow with that disease combined with Avian flu and poisoning the birds seem doomed.

Thanks for the link

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I live in a small village in the lake district in the UK and I have noticed in the last few days that there are hardly any small birds around. We used to have plenty of sparrows, blue tits, robins and chaffinches and blackbirds feed from our bird table but they all seem to have disappeared and I don't see any flying about elsewhere in the village.

We still have though some crows and pigeons but not as many.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
S & F to you. I will update this thread if I find anything here in the mid west with bird deaths.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by keldas

You know,,, Ive been sitting here looking out the window for an hour and not one bird has flown by. Tomorrow morning I plan to go outside at sunrise and listen for them. It's very odd!

I live in a forest and usually have colorful woodpeckers. I havent heard or seen them either. I also usually see a lot of birds sitting on the power line wires but not lately.

It's an eirie feeling. I hope all who read this check outside for bird activity and report back. I know a watched pot doesnt boil but NO signs of birds is odd.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Thank you!

I'm not sure if it is related but I have low flying helicopters fly over my house most nights lately. I live in a heavly wooded area. I know they are Not spraying for mosquitos.

Ive noticed all the mosquitos show a new form of aggression. Has any one else noticed it. I saw a recent thread on here that mentioed this but dont know what it's called. Even bees seem more aggressive, this year.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I happen to disagree. But it's all good.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I also noticed an enormous increase in insects.
I have a feeling that this may be due to the pole shift. That the weather changes and earthquakes and the water tornados all have to do with one thing, the pole shift. Obviously, it isn't going to shift overnight. It's not like rollercoaster, one day the north pole is above us, the next it's bellow us...
it happend gradually. I heard the Texas Armadillos are no longer in Texas, they've moved up. Some type of bug that usually never grows to maturity is now thriving as the particular birds that feeds on the bug before it reaches maturity has hatched later than usual, due to weather changes.
Honestly, nature is mathematics. If one number is off, the whole effing things falls apart. And good luck to those who think they are as good mathematicians as the original.

God is the ultimate geek!
- a Filmfeline quote

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I think that is why they are bombing the moon. To build 5 star Hotels and industrial complexes.

For the hundredth time --- 'they' are NOT "bombing" the Moon!!!

You did mean that as a joke, I hope...otherwise your credibility is going back down.

I think your title is a little fear-mongering in nature. You want birds?? Come to the East coast. Darn things are everywhere, loud as ever. Saw a cardinal the other day. Healthy as a horse.

I'm going to guess here...there are natural variations, year to year, cycles.

Especially aggressive mosquitos? Have 'em here, showed up several years ago, was in the news...the local 'MSM', they are "tiger" mosquitos, or something like that. Just a species not native to the region, I believe they said. This summer, they're less noticeable...maybe they all moved out to Washington State!!

OR, they came down from Alaska, ever hear the stories about those buggers? Nasty critters....

Point is, invasive species will crop up, other species will suffer. Could be anything, but rather than sitting and guessing, see if anyone's doing the REAL research, and stop with the 'pole-shift' baloney ( I know, wasn't you ww, but it invariably comes up ), and that's sad when there is NO evidence to support it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join