It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s Killing The Birds It’s Astronomical!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

It's hard to say what caused 4 birds in a small area. I think they only test a few for Avian Flu.

I read one article today that 1 bird was diagnosed with West Nile (the mosquito disease),,,Not Avian bird flu. Something seems odd.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I KNOW! they wouldn't want us using something FREE, that DOSEN'T harm the environment!

That wouldn't be prudent......man whover "they" are, are seriously messed up, and messing up the world, and desreve to be MESSed up to the point they can no longer mess around.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
I think this is happening due to different types of the bacteria:

Clostridium botulinum - which is Bird Botulism, a neurotoxin.

If this is true it angers me that they arent putting antibioltics in bird feeds instead of poison. They could spray the area with anti-bacterials. Anything except killing them off.

Thanks for that info. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Classic saying we have run amiss of "Don't take a dump where you eat.". Well, I cleaned it up a little.
And I would imagine it's the companies that make DEET products that are spreading the misinformation.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Eat raw garlic or garlic pills. I heard cooking the garlic removes the active ingredient. Is that true?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Works for me when I eat it cooked. It was just something I put together recently by the way. I don't eat as much garlic now as I did and I get eaten up. Of course didn't when I did.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

So far my chickens have survived. My neighbor said a few of his chickens lost all their feathers and are bald. Not a moulting issue. I dont know what's up with that.

Sorry to hear about your chickens and peacocks. I stack firewood around 3 sides of my coop to keep out any wild beasts.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If it's either USDA, NSA, EPA or Military it's too big and classified to stop them. They have connections.

My question is WHY, if the birds test negative for bird flu?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
here in louisiana,bats,ducks and squirrels are being found dead in our yards.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I think perhaps eating garlic would keep more than the mosquitos away.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

hEh. Never had any problems in that department myself.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
DOH! Double post.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Phlynx

Thank you!
house most nights lately. I live in a heavly wooded area. I know they are
I'm not sure if it is related but I have low flying helicopters fly over my Not spraying for mosquitos.

Ive noticed all the mosquitos show a new form of aggression. Has any one else noticed it. I saw a recent thread on here that mentioed this but dont know what it's called. Even bees seem more aggressive, this year.

There have been two to three military helicopters/planes in one day here where I live. It's not common for that much. There was also one dual bladed helicopter a month ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Its a deadly bird disease called Chirpies.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greendragon

I'm not saying this is the cause of the dead animals in your yard and tried hard not to show this but here it is. It's just one of many methods to spray pesticides.

Hearing you live in Louisiana brought this video to my attention.

I dont intend for this to be a chemtrail thread. This is about pesticides only, as one possible cause.

As one person stated radio towers could be part of the problem. It's more likely the earths electromagnetic field.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

hEh. Never had any problems in that department myself.

That's funny there are 2 things I dont like to smell, garlic breath and Ranch Dorito breath. Potent!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I lean toward's Pole Shift as well. Birds have... well... let me show you:

The phenomenon is poorly understood, and there exist two main hypotheses to explain magnetoception.[1]

In pigeons and other birds, researchers have identified a small heavily innervated region of the upper beak which contains biological magnetite and is believed to be involved in magnetoception.

SOURCE:en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Two words sista. "Breath Mints". And "Mouth Wash". I happen to like both.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

It sounds like youve been experiencing the same thing. They are VERY low flying helicopters. It may be a coincidence. I know it's not for aerial photos, after dark.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
OP here is a little diddy about the birds and the bees, but it is unfortuneatly the opposite of what I suspect is happening to our precious birds and bees. My Enlightened Friend once said that when the birds dissapear from an area, it is time to leave. He was talking about our future, this time now. So for years I have been watching for the situation with the birds...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join