It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught this in the background of a picture. WTF?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c20e1028b5a.jpg[/atsimg]

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=35995

This is cropped from another picture of a friend of mine, these 2 people/thing would be walking behind her in the picture and we would have noticed it.

Look at the hands on it... creepy as hell.

Option 1. We saw the true form of some weird thing by taking its picture.

option 2. Somebody was in a very strange costume walking around in 108 degree weather ( possible ) and none of us or anyone around us noticed this weird costume and pointed it out.

What do you think it is?

[edit on 8-8-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
That is freaky stuff whatever it is!
Whoa Nelly!

Try to embed it in your post! It's worth a see for everyone!

peace

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hopefully that's not to0 big a size. I suck at changing resolutions.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
looks like the girl is looking at it, possibly. it seems as if she's turning further than necessary to be looking at the camera.
you're totally right about the hands tho that's inexplicable to my untrained eye.
.....manbearpig....
sorry. had to.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
AHHH manbearpig lol! I forgot about that.

I showed my wife what I had found and she was like WTF that's creepy! She doesn't remember seeing it there either

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Riiiiiiiiiiight

I guess the thing behind her seems to like a beer (or whatever is in the can he's holding) or two as well

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Probably is a beer actually. We are sitting in a outside bar and the part I cropped is 2 people walking on a path outside a railing of it.

Thats another thing. how could you even drink in a costume like that?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

whoa i just noticed the dude that is seemingly behind the er, pig spirit. I thought his head was a pigface. don't tell him i said that tho....man that's creepy i gotta reiterate. looks like it'staking him over or something. If he doesn't eat bacon, then you know.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Its most likely an imprint, not a ghost. Imprints can be recorded, just like a tape recorder, by surroundings such as quartz, marble, iron...etc

Spooky indeed, but nothing to be concerned about

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Maybe its just an ultra severe case of the swine flu

[edit on 8/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I'm a photo noob

Do you mean its just like a culmination of reflections from the surrounding?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
it just looks like two people waiting inline behind the lady for another drink????? Thats all i can see???? Am i missing something?

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Truespirit82]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truespirit82
it just looks like two people waiting inline behind the lady for another drink????? Thats all i can see???? Am i missing something?

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Truespirit82]

The one to the left looks much like a pig head on a human body to me but perhaps I am missing something.

Could we possibly see the original photo for context?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If you play around with the image a bit, you'll see that it's actually two men talking to a woman. One man has a drink in his hand, possibly a can of beer, maybe a glass.

The reason the guy's head looks distorted is because the second guy, who's farther away, has his face showing. So it looks like the front guy's head is very long, from the back of his head to the nose of the other guy's face.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
sorry to be a party pooper, but using WTF in your title is against the TOC.

Even without worrying about the TOC, it's rather inappropriate. Title a facebook or email like that all you want. But I'd rather not send friends or family to a site that has titles like yours lurking around.

b

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
If you play around with the image a bit, you'll see that it's actually two men talking to a woman. One man has a drink in his hand, possibly a can of beer, maybe a glass.

The reason the guy's head looks distorted is because the second guy, who's farther away, has his face showing. So it looks like the front guy's head is very long, from the back of his head to the nose of the other guy's face.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by chiron613]

I think you solved it! I can see what your talking about when I stand farther back.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ccc5b2c1d19.jpg[/atsimg]

with some contrast and brightness

edit - course I just brightened it up and added contrast
and by doing this it really does look like a Pig man

perhaps you captured a photo of the elusive south park 'man bear pig'

haha

[edit on 8/8/2009 by Cito]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I don't think he'll be getting lucky anytime soon...ewwwwwww...gargoyle LMBO!!!! Sorry I just think it's a really ugly guy with a big bald head.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

I can see what you are getting at but it does not make the first head any more normal in shape. Now it is just a different abnormal shape and less piglike. It still does not look at all normal to me. I am sure that it is but I do not see it. Perhaps someone can outline the two different faces so that the one on the left would be a little more clear.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join