It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have said it before, she is a firecracker....I like her, reminds me of my aunt. Maybe her and Ron Paul should get together and have some coffee. I seen where another senator resigned . They are , the politicans are making there views very clear no matter weather it is good or bad. The leaders are starting to show their face. I like it. Lines are being drawn and it is heating up fast. Can't wait to do some spring cleaning. Here is the link

"http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_palin_health_care"

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

The democrats are terrified of Sarah.
She connects with the American people.
The more the libs attack her, the more i think that she's the best
candidate in 2012. In the mean time she can help raise money for
the election in 2010. Lets win back the House and Senate and then
throw out Obama.
He is making it easy for us.
He is trying to throw old people under the bus with ObamaCare.
Maybe he forgot. Old people vote!

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hahaha, and both you, and your neighbors are the reason the US is #ed.

Sarah Palin couldn't run a wedding shower, letalone a country. She is one of the most brainless people who has ever run for office. And both of you sincerely believe she would do great as VP or President.

All you even know about her is what you have let your chosen MS news outlet feed down your throat. It's pathetic, and it's that same way of thinking, and the same form of blissful ignorance that has sent this country into a fascist police state.

You guys sit here and want to babble back and forth about absolute NON ISSUES. They have absolutely no bearing in reality, you guys only see them as issues because you are outright brainwashed. Allowing 99% of the mainstream news to distract you with complete nonsense, and you gobble it right up.

"She connects with the people, ... the dems are terrified"

Your joking right?

"More shes attacked, the more I think she's the best candidate"

Cause you judge a candidate by how much he or she is attacked? Yet want to at the same time forget that we don't have a two party system, it's the same coin with two faces. The entire political arena is completely different than what the general public thinks it is. And why is that? Because your complete view is built FOR YOU, and placed on a platter by your chosen Mainstream News outlet. And what do you do? Gobble it up and then spew the same pointless nonsense every time you talk about it.

In short, these are not your views. You're seriously wrong, and seriously shouldn't bother voting.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

If she wasn't a threat, they would ignore her.
People love her.
I do. She is real.
It's alarming to see the Left Wing Loons that are filled with unconditional hate
for Sarah.
If you're so sure she will lose then you should be cheering us on.
Go ahead Run Sarah! Good Luck!
Instead, we see......Attack!.....Attack!.....Attack Sarah more! more!

You need to think things through.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Do you care to elaborate on why you think they are wrong?

All you did was attack the two posters becaue they were wrong with nothing to back it up.

I like Palin, by the way . . . and I am also on the side of, if she was not a threat, she would not be attacked.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Sarah Palin couldn't run a wedding shower, letalone a country. She is one of the most brainless people who has ever run for office. And both of you sincerely believe she would do great as VP or President.

Yeah, like Obama and Biden are doing such a bang-up job running things now.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Brilliant post, imo

Covers a lot of ground, too

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Cover alot of ground?

It took up alot of space on my monitor and did not say anything.

Would have been easier just to say you guys are retarded, she is a stupid bimbo . . .because that is all the post came down to.

I mean . . . come on . . . not even any supporting evidence?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Ha, yes, call me a loonie leftist, you can be a rotten rightest. Then we can sit here and argue about people that don't actually run the country.

Or we can talk about who lied about what, and who's more evil... of course, that depends on which side were on and which "NEWS" channel we watch. We'll have ammo to shoot at eachother indefinitely.

Then, hopefully, if we can argue enough, and talk about enough pointless things - maybe the entire country can be completely hi-jacked, raped and left for dead. At least we got to argue about pointless issues though right?

Fact of the matter is that sides do not matter, labels do not matter, and you guys are seriously lacking a true perspective. You can't even achieve a true perspective on issues, first because you can no longer tell the difference. And second because the layers of ignorance blurring your perception are so heavy, your eyes are closed.

If you guys have read my post and understood it to be an attack on Palin, and undying respect for the democrats, you guys are more hopelessly #ed than I imagined. Too bad the fascist police state has already swallowed this country, none of us can hold hope any longer.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Do you care to elaborate on why you think they are wrong?

All you did was attack the two posters becaue they were wrong with nothing to back it up.

I like Palin, by the way . . . and I am also on the side of, if she was not a threat, she would not be attacked.

Sigh. We're all #ed. Taking the example as the issue, so blind.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Good is good and it must be acknowledged

Nice to see an independent, clear thinker out here, trying to awaken his/her countrymen, even though he/she gets no thanks for it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil,"

Sarah Palin should keep her mouth shut.

Yes, Obama's plan is terrible. But not for any of the reasons she has mentioned. There won't be any 'death panel', the government won't be denying care to the sick and elderly, and there certainly won't be any qualifications based on 'level of productivity in society'.

When she comes out and spouts all of this false propaganda on her facebook page... it just kind of makes her seem nutters.

Bad plan? Yes.

Evil plan? Oh please..

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, at least now we probably know the real reason she quit...she'll be the HealthScare Lobby's loudest, most obnoxious pit bull. With lip stick.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It puts the government into a position to declare who gets what health care, if any.

When has the government done anything right?

So they will miraculously get this perfect?

Please

It opens the slippery slope. Once it starts, where and how will it stop?

Sigh. We're all #ed. Taking the example as the issue, so blind.

So nothing to back it up . . . just mindless blathering. Figures.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Cover alot of ground?

Would have been easier just to say you guys are retarded, she is a stupid bimbo . . .because that is all the post came down to.

Like i said.
Unconditional hate. That's it.
They remind me of Obama.
They talk.....talk......talk......talk......but like you said.
Take up a lot of space and not say anything.
Liberal professors must teach them to think that way.
It's actually very sad.
I pity them.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Cover alot of ground?

Like i said.
Unconditional hate. That's it.
They remind me of Obama.
They talk.....talk......talk......talk......but like you said.
Take up a lot of space and not say anything.
Liberal professors must teach them to think that way.
It's actually very sad.
I pity them.

Ok. Well, I am glad that my post has surpassed the OP in stars, cause it shows that intelligent people do exist on this forum.

I even took the time to write you guys a follow post, in which I elaborated on what I pointed out in the first post. And neither of you [quoted] have any idea what I am talking about. Despite two lengthy posts, detailing what I was saying. Now, I know rocks can't be taught, and I am sure anyone with any sense on this forum can already understand what I have been saying. So I am just going to re-post what I originally wrote, but take the time to highlight what you should have paid attention to.

Hahaha, and both you, and your neighbors are the reason the US is #ed.

All you even know about her is what you have let your chosen MS news outlet feed down your throat. It's pathetic, and it's that same way of thinking, and the same form of blissful ignorance that has sent this country into a fascist police state.

You guys sit here and want to babble back and forth about absolute NON ISSUES. They have absolutely no bearing in reality, you guys only see them as issues because you are outright brainwashed. Allowing 99% of the mainstream news to distract you with complete nonsense, and you gobble it right up.

"She connects with the people, ... the dems are terrified"

Your joking right?

"More shes attacked, the more I think she's the best candidate"

Cause you judge a candidate by how much he or she is attacked? Yet want to at the same time forget that we don't have a two party system, it's the same coin with two faces. The entire political arena is completely different than what the general public thinks it is. And why is that? Because your complete view is built FOR YOU, and placed on a platter by your chosen Mainstream News outlet. And what do you do? Gobble it up and then spew the same pointless nonsense every time you talk about it.

In short, these are not your views. You're seriously wrong, and seriously shouldn't bother voting.

And then, the clarification.

Ha, yes, call me a loonie leftist, you can be a rotten rightest. Then we can sit here and argue about people that don't actually run the country.

Or we can talk about who lied about what, and who's more evil... of course, that depends on which side were on and which "NEWS" channel we watch. We'll have ammo to shoot at eachother indefinitely.

Then, hopefully, if we can argue enough, and talk about enough pointless things - maybe the entire country can be completely hi-jacked, raped and left for dead. At least we got to argue about pointless issues though right?

Fact of the matter is that sides do not matter, labels do not matter, and you guys are seriously lacking a true perspective. You can't even achieve a true perspective on issues, first because you can no longer tell the difference. And second because the layers of ignorance blurring your perception are so heavy, your eyes are closed.

If you guys have read my post and understood it to be an attack on Palin, and undying respect for the democrats, you guys are more hopelessly #ed than I imagined. Too bad the fascist police state has already swallowed this country, none of us can hold hope any longer.

Please re-read and understand what has been underlined. Then please, just please... get a grip on reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This MIGHT be paraphrasing from someone else...

But people love Sarah the same way they love a mentally impaired baby.

"Aww! She's cute! She's sharp! She's on top of things!"

She's an idiot.

I wonder if she knows that other countries have free healthcare...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

all i can say to your hard words is this. ATLEAST SHE HAS A SPINE AND IS STANDING UP FOR UNJUST LAWS trying to be passed. sure dont see a whole lot of other people grabbing there manhood and doing anything about it. come to think about it what exactly are you doing about it, besides throwing anger and hate at people that are trying to make a differnece

owe maybe i am taking it all wrong maybe you are a obama cocktail drinker!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I understand that, but I asked for proof that she is on the same coin.

I consider her to be on the Ron Paul side . . . which, IMO, is a TOTALLY different coin.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join