It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon UFO. Can you tell me what this is?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have seen a few times a object appearing at the side of the moon aswell...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't you know it. I was shooting last night and it was beautiful outside. Nice and warm and comfortable.

Tonight it's storming like crazy. It may not be clear again till Friday, according to the weatherman.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Keep looking.. ive seen it a few times.. definitely a object going around the moon.. to big to be a satellite surely..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It looks blue to me, must be the atmosphere reflecting off the craft. I had the impression that it came from the backside of the moon and then moved into the moons atmosphere and disapeared. I for one think you caught something. I am going back out again, I was just out taking pictures of the moon on my bb, but will take the camera out now.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Originally posted by strNick
Why the Moon in this video has violet color halo around it? I thought the Moon has no atmosphere...

I had a UV filter on the lens and I'm blaming that for the halo. That's the only thing I can come up with.

It could be an imperfection in the UV filter too. Especially if it is a China Ebay special. check the filter glass. It does look to me that it is something there in the lens refracting the light of the moon as the moon crosses the field of view of the camera.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
It does look to me that it is something there in the lens refracting the light of the moon as the moon crosses the field of view of the camera.

But I took 20, one minute shots. This occurred in only one of the 20 shots. The lens was clean as was the UV lens.

The original shot is 24.2 mb. and I'll be happy to pass it along to anyone who thinks they might be able to clear it up or explain what I caught. Just tell me where you want it uploaded.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

I had a UV filter on the lens...

This is sooo great! Did you know the most UFOs (and most alien lunar bases) visible only in UV, because they choose not to manifest in 3rd density?
That's why NASA stops using UV filters in their live space station feeds.

You have amazing possibilities in capturing UFOs! Please, keep filming the Moon with UV of IR filters on!

Umm.....

What is "3rd density"?

It's what George McFly said Lorraine was on their third date.. After Marty coerced him with the being from vulcan into asking her out!! Dontchya know anything?!?!!

Actually, I looked it up... 8^/ it's not uncommon for some people in the field of scientific doodaddery to use it, along with 4'th density, to mean different ways of something something reality and whatnot with the bloing and the hummm... ... uhh (apologies to Professor Frink)

3rd Density
Volumetric awareness, ego, loss of group identity, development of individual identity, ability to remember past and cognize the future while retaining present awareness. This is the density where human beings emerge. It is a vibration that creates the illusion of separation and thus a challenge toward awakening. Presently humanity is going thru a transition period into 4th dnesity reality which can account for the many rapid changes the human race is undergoing. This is the frequency that expresses the most separation from the Whole. It is from here that many lessons about integration are learned. This is the most intense of all levels in its cultivation of growth with the Self. Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) presently exist simultaneously in 3rd and 4th densities and are transiting out of 3rd along with humanity.

and

4th Density
Containment of volumetric awareness, superconsciousness, reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; as vibration increases, perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the ability to interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities, negatively oriented consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain. Presently on Earth, 4th density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can account for the increased desire for unity, peace and unconditional love as opposed to the illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibrationary rate of one's reality is stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and intense way.

I have no doubt your question remains unanswered....

Oh and as to the reply above, I think an uncompressed copy would be a lot better to view as opposed to the compressed flv. Can't even grab a copy of it from ATS to run thru anything, since it hides behind the pre-loader advert. I just did a quick screen grab using zdsoft screen recorder but it's lost quality from the start, so a good copy would certainly help those who are interested.

under 30 megs? Wouldn't imageshack allow that?? I just started a test upload of a 150meg upload and it did not complain about size, but I am not sure if they reformat the codec. Hopefully others know more, or better areas to upload clean media.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Just found this on Lindasufos. Perhaps they are similar in nature?

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by Sam60

I had a UV filter on the lens...

This is sooo great! Did you know the most UFOs (and most alien lunar bases) visible only in UV, because they choose not to manifest in 3rd density?
That's why NASA stops using UV filters in their live space station feeds.

You have amazing possibilities in capturing UFOs! Please, keep filming the Moon with UV of IR filters on!

Umm.....

What is "3rd density"?

It's what George McFly said Lorraine was on their third date.. After Marty coerced him with the being from vulcan into asking her out!! Dontchya know anything?!?!!

Actually, I looked it up... 8^/ it's not uncommon for some people in the field of scientific doodaddery to use it, along with 4'th density, to mean different ways of something something reality and whatnot with the bloing and the hummm... ... uhh (apologies to Professor Frink)

3rd Density
Volumetric awareness, ego, loss of group identity, development of individual identity, ability to remember past and cognize the future while retaining present awareness. This is the density where human beings emerge. It is a vibration that creates the illusion of separation and thus a challenge toward awakening. Presently humanity is going thru a transition period into 4th dnesity reality which can account for the many rapid changes the human race is undergoing. This is the frequency that expresses the most separation from the Whole. It is from here that many lessons about integration are learned. This is the most intense of all levels in its cultivation of growth with the Self. Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) presently exist simultaneously in 3rd and 4th densities and are transiting out of 3rd along with humanity.

and

4th Density
Containment of volumetric awareness, superconsciousness, reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; as vibration increases, perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the ability to interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities, negatively oriented consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain. Presently on Earth, 4th density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can account for the increased desire for unity, peace and unconditional love as opposed to the illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibrationary rate of one's reality is stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and intense way.

I have no doubt your question remains unanswered....

Oh and as to the reply above, I think an uncompressed copy would be a lot better to view as opposed to the compressed flv. Can't even grab a copy of it from ATS to run thru anything, since it hides behind the pre-loader advert. I just did a quick screen grab using zdsoft screen recorder but it's lost quality from the start, so a good copy would certainly help those who are interested.

under 30 megs? Wouldn't imageshack allow that?? I just started a test upload of a 150meg upload and it did not complain about size, but I am not sure if they reformat the codec. Hopefully others know more, or better areas to upload clean media.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

Absolutely.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

This is no artifact, you've absolutely captured something real up there.

NASA have the "Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter" there right now, but I'm sure what you're seeing is way too big to be that...

So, no idea what it is - except that it is not an artifact.

RAR or ZIP the movie and upload it somewhere as a datafile, that'll make sure no downsampling will happen.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

That is incredible, in the second video, not only can you see it appear, you can see it clearly silhouetted against the moon, and IMO it is huge whatever it is, I recommend that everyone takes a close look at this video, it loos like it has solar panels, surely a man made probe would not be that big in orbit? we should be able to see a tiny dot if that.

This Video

For clarity two shots to show what I mean.

Great video CosmicTraveller

And mrwupy excellent thread well worth a star, not a lense anomaly, light effect or anything other than an object in Luna orbit, as shown by two different videos from two different members, not possible to be anything but a real event, so what is in Luna orbit that is that large?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Sorry, I'm still having trouble picking it up. What I saw was a slight lump or bubble out of the side of the moon. The same relative illumination and density as the rest of the moon. Almost like a lunar flare if I can use that term. It starts just after the 9 sec point and is gone by 11 seconds. What I see is lower than the 3 o'clock position, a little closer to 4. Is that it?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I see something real tiny like a little bump is that what you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Wanted to compliment you on a good job and say that cleared it up for me. I had asked to OP earlier if he meant the small bump.....at any rate you answered it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I like it Wupy. It doesn't matter WHAT it is.

I like the moon shot, it was alittle fuzzy, but a lot better than anything I've ever done. I couldn't see the dot either, until you provided the pics, so
for doing that.

What I find interesting is that the dot appears to be a different distance away from the moon in each of the frames. From discussion about the LRO and the Apollo junk, I know that an object would have to be really big to even show up, or really bright. I like it.

Can't wait till you do it again tonight and hook us up tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As many members have pointed out, if whatever that is really is in lunar orbit, it would have to be huge. Not just miles but probably hundreds of miles across. That thought alone has me wondering if it can actual be a lunar object.

Thanks to everyone who's chimed in with some great ideas and theories. This has been a great conversation.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I tried. Tonight I had a clear sky and bright moon. This time I shot 30 one minute shots of the moon hoping to replicate what I originally posted.

Nothing. Just shots of the Moon.

I do need to seriously upgrade my optics though. That's next on the plan

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

As many members have pointed out, if whatever that is really is in lunar orbit, it would have to be huge. Not just miles but probably hundreds of miles across. That thought alone has me wondering if it can actual be a lunar object.

Thanks to everyone who's chimed in with some great ideas and theories. This has been a great conversation.

I also believe it would have to be huge, but their could be another explanation that unfortunately will not be explored due to peoples indoctrination from the government they seek disclosure from and that is this.

The moon is not as big nor as far away as we are told that it is. Many will ridicule this idea, but I say be open to ALL Disclosure of information, rather then only certain parts that you are expecting.

Perhaps disclosure will have nothing to do with what people believe it will be, but rather disclosure of who we truly are as well as our true history and being.

I leave with this quote from slipknot..."I am a world before I am a man, I was a creature before I could stand, I will remember before I forget this"...Peace

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

What makes this intriguing even more is you are not the only person to have recorded this object, you can see in the video by CosmicTraveller (trying not to be repetitive) you both seem to have caught it at the same position.

Does your original video without the compression show any shadows or silhouette of the object?

I have thought about this for a few days now, and I cant believe it is the current NASA mission, it simply looks too big.

I also cant understand why this thread has suddenly died out, there is a lot more here on this thread than many of the recent threads on ATS that go on and on page after page with a lot less, undeniably there is something there.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
reply to post by mrwupy

Does your original video without the compression show any shadows or silhouette of the object?

I also cant understand why this thread has suddenly died out, there is a lot more here on this thread than many of the recent threads on ATS that go on and on page after page with a lot less, undeniably there is something there.

I agree that it's odd that two members have caught the exact same thing from two different locations and times, and no one seems that interested. I don't know what to say to that.

As for the video, I have it just as it came off my camera and the one minute shot is 24.2 mb's. I will send it to anyone who wants a copy of it. Just tell me where to send it.

I'll be out tonight trying to duplicate it again. Wish me luck.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join