It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

After a closer look there are a few holes worn on the folds. They do appear rather natural in origin. One way to fake those would be by repeated folding and unfolding or by friction on a rough surface taking care not to rough up the area too much.

The document does not appear to have been printed by toner "ink" as a document this age would have left taletale ghosted printing as the environmental changes caused the toner to stick to blank spots on the paper.

Faked or not, we will definitely have a stronger vetting process next election.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The coat of arms up at the top of the document is the Kenyan coat of arms

So that puts the Republic and coat of arms issue to rest. Okay so far we know Kenya was a Republic in 1963 when they gained independence and they were granted the coat of arms on October 15, 1963.

The arms were granted on October 15, 1963.
The shape of the shield and spears are those used by the Masai tribe. Harambee is the motto of the chief political party KANU (Kenya African National Union) and means "all pull together". It was used by the first President Jomo Kenyatta to try to turn 50-60 disparate tribes into one nation at independence. The chicken is the symbol of the KANU. The shield colors represent the struggle for independence - green is the earth, red is the blood of the Mau Mau warriors for independence and black the rich soils. The lions are obviously a key animal in Kenya's wildlife parks.
Info from Ralf Hartemink's website. See also: this website.
Jarig Bakker, 25 February 1999

We also know that Obama's fathers age is correct on the document being discussed. I really can't tell if the places are misspelled because all of that is kind of blurry.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackShark
I don't know how to say this in a politically correct manner without provoking mod reaction but, this whole Obama BC thing is pretty much a pathetic attempt by those who simply can't come to terms that Obama won fair and square, certainly with a lot more votes then Bush had during his reelections (remmember Florida, anyone?).

Still reading the entire thread, but you provoked me to reply before I finished.....

Give up the blaming, of all those opposing Obama's right to be President, as being 'sore losers'!! I did not vote for him or the Rep. candidate. I could care less what party they are from as they are all, mostly, full of # anyway.

I am undecided on this whole thing. However, I am a firm believer in our Constituiton. If there is no merit to the claim that Obama was not born in the US - WHY has he spent $$ to stop the original certificate from being publicized?!?!?!?? There should be, absolutely, nothing to hide......

So, stop with your claims and the belief that all who question are sore losers.....there is nothing farther from the truth for many of us.

I will finish my reading of the entire thread now.............thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Buckwylds

On that Kenya Law website, where exactly did you go to look at the Constitution from 1963, so I can see it for myself? To me, it all looks like modern stuff.

If the Constitution does say that though, it would explain the discrepancy in the dating I think.

Here's a better link of the 1963 Kenyan Constitution, which right away declares the government a republic.

www.kenya-information-guide.com...

They had 1 year to campaign and hold elections, until the government had officers and was operational in Dec 12 1964.

But they knew in Dec 1963 that the *type* of govermment would be a Republic, as outlined by their Constitution.

Good find. But I'd still like to see official documents from Kenya from 1964.

I still don't care if he was born in Kenya or not however. Just seems strange that a "revolution" could be started over this instead of the complete decapitation the Bush administration did to the constitution.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

NO SH*T

Guess Where Hillary Clinton is traveling to right now?

www.state.gov...

7 nation African tour. You won't believe where the first stop is...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tonygal]

Oh boy, this is getting interesting...

Let me put my tinfoil hat on for a sec.

People always say why didn't the Republicans raise the BC issue if they knew about during the election?

I always thought the republicans had no chance whatsoever of winning and they knew it. So hold back the bc issue for awhile. If they prove he was inelligible 7 months into the presidency and prove democratic leaders knew and tried to hide it they win by destorying the democratic party forever... the ramifications would be huge.

There certainly is a lot of anti-obama feelings growing (healthcare, bailouts,GM etc) now would be the perfect time to dicredit him.

Don't forget this whole thing is a big game to these idiots. They don't care about us or america as long as they are in power. Its a game and if this whole bc issue is right it may have been the greatest political power play of all time.

Next step IMO? I've got a funny feeling there is going to be something bad happen to deflect this. False Flag anyone?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by drock905]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Wishing this document into existence isn't going to work, in my humble and fallible opinion.

If there was anything to the doc, don't you think the repubs would have been all over it. Rather than some lawyer bringing it into some court?

If there was something to it, it would have been mainstream new by now.

You'll never hear about this again in a few weeks time.

I am sensing a lot of wishful thinking in this thread and it's really weird. In other words you're not trying to uphold the constitution, uphold principles, etc. you're hoping this is the thing that justifies your bias.

You are still thinking in the false left/right paradigm. There is no left and right sure they have superficial differences in the public but when they all get together at Bohemian grove or the CFR meeting they are all pals.

Most republicans don't want this out and neither do the Dems. Some give it lip service for their constituents but both sides need Obama as President because it is the Dems turn in office.

You see the false left right take turns in office its part of the grand hoax they have pretend elections for our sake but in the end the winners are chooses way ahead of time.

Republicans except Ron paul want the constitution gone and so do the Dems and Obama is the most suited to sell our new slavery.

There are no republicans or democrats just Globalists and Constitutionalists and unfortunately Consitutionalists are in the minority.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Also another thing, I'm not getting any attack website warning when I go to her page.

Interesting stuff going on with this.

@Ahabstar

Yes, I'm not saying that it is or isn't the real deal, but honestly it is sad that people have to fight to get the proof required to prove a person is eligible to hold the presidency. The vault copy of a BC is required for any government job, and the president and VP are exempt from the same requirements?

To be completely honest the more people dig the more questions pop up about the whole deal. It is all starting to sound like another "depends on what the definition of "is" is".

And they went through a lot of trouble to forge the document complete with wear holes. If the documents were stored away in a law office it isn't completely out of the question that their document room was/is climate controlled, but that requires investigation of the law firm itself and its history.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

NO SH*T

Guess Where Hillary Clinton is traveling to right now?

www.state.gov...

7 nation African tour. You won't believe where the first stop is...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tonygal]

Oh boy, this is getting interesting...

Let me put my tinfoil hat on for a sec.

People always say why didn't the Republicans raise the BC issue if they knew about during the election?

I always thought the republicans had no chance whatsoever of winning and they knew it. So hold back the bc issue for awhile. If they prove he was inelligible 7 months into the presidency and prove democratic leaders knew and tried to hide it they win by destorying the democratic party forever...

There certainly is a lot of anti- obama feelings growing (healthcare, bailouts,GM etc) now would be the perfect time to dicredit him.

Don't forget this whole this is a big game to these idiots. They don't care about us or america as long as they are in power.

Next step IMO? I've got a funny feeling there is going to be something bad happen to deflect this. False Flag anyone?

The Repubs wouldn't gain anything though. I honestly think this country would snap after eight years of Bush and then a disgraceful exit for the chosen one Obama. So people will hate, distrust, and want to destroy both the Repubs and the Democrats. Where will that leave us?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I honestly believe that we are protecting the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Honestly.

How many people would like to get rid of Obama for any reason?

How many are really trying to uphold the constitution?

Be honest to yourselves.

How many people here would write in to your state reps in an effort to change the constitution in order to let Arnold run for pres?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Ripe for a third and truly different party hopefully.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.

Ripe for a third and truly different party hopefully.

Do you honestly think Americans are intelligent enough for that? And if your answer is yes, why hasn't it happened yet?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by Electro38

I honestly believe that we are protecting the Constitution.

Well what about the other infringements being perpetrated on the constitution? Are you so actively trying to defend those issues?

Maybe you are, I'm just asking.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is from another site discussing this same issue:

1) The photograph has three resolutions embedded. The highest resolution is for the paper. The second highest resolution is the fabric background. The lowest resolution is the text.

2) Mis-spelled the name of the village that Obama's father was born in as "Kanyadhinng" instead of Kanyadhiang".

3) Gave the age of Obama's father as "26". He was born in 1936 and thus could not have been older than "25".

4) The certificate number is given as "47,044" which is remarkable considering that Barack Hussein Obama was 47 years old when he was sworn in as the 44th president of the United States.

5) Most damning of all, the font used is Schmutz, which was invented in 1995.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I do not believe Obama's father had his birth registered in Kenya. If that were the case then why would the Kenya BC state he was born in Kenya at the Hospital there?

It was also reported that Obama's mother had went to Kenya when she was close to term in her pregnancy and was not allowed onto the plane to fly back to HI because of her late stage pregnancy. So she was stuck there and gave birth to Obama, then flew back to HI with Obama, at which time she registered the birth in HI. Since there were several ways one could have registered a HI birth at that time, what is not known is how she registered the birth?

Was he really born in HI at a hospital? Did she offer some kind of oath swearing he was born in HI at some other location? Did she register his birth as a foreign birth?

After registering the birth this would explain any ads in the paper announcing the birth which was probably done automatically by some official in HI or something that is picked up by the HI newspapers anytime a birth is registered. No different than when newspapers publish ploice reports of someone being arrested. It would have nothing to do with the BS theory posted by the left that it would have been some conspiracy where they planned Obama would become POTUS some day! That is just nonsense to distort the facts being raised.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Obama '64 divorce decree

Looking at the divorce papers they were married in Hawaii Feb 2, 1961 and Obama was born Aug 4, 1961. So she was 2 months pregnant when they married 7 months later Obama was born. That doesn't leave a lot of time to move to Kenya become citizens of Kenya and have a birth. Makes more since to me that they stayed in Hawaii had Obama and his Hawaii birth certificate is real. Later his dad decided to give him dual citizenship and filed him with Registrar in Kenya.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I appreciate your comment.

reply to post by FlyersFan

You're really a fun girl, FF. But you have to find the long form first otherwise it's just not gonna be that fun.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

does it matter that obama's father was married to someone else?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I agree it probably will destroy the country, but I still think the republicans would try it. It may be a pyrrhic victory but I think they are so arogant they would convince themselves otherwise.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join