It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] CGI UFO captured on film! [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
admin edit: This rather obvious, not very good, CGI apparently impressed the OP. Title changed to more accurayely reflect the content.

Yes this is the most insane video I have ever seen. I always knew these things existed but this video just takes it to another level.

The craft is huge and tilts on its own axis! This is mega close up and undeniable proof of the existence of extraterrestrial craft.

www.dailymotion.com...

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Seriously????

Man, I hope this is real.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Come on, just come on, The more and more people posting about this crap (even for a laugh)
is doing as no favours in the search for the truth, why do people post this crap?
Are you trying to make fun of the whole thing?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
THis video has been around for years..and well..its not real..even tho I wish it were

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Sorry, but this looks fake

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Ahhhh he come on now Freelunch, the man said

100% UNDENIABLE PROOF.

It just has to be true then, right???

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

this is from man bird productions it was created with lightwave for a mini series.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's one of the threads about this, I see from first my post, you made me a foe KIRKSTERUK . Maybe you should look to see if it been posted first.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Yes this is the most insane video I have ever seen. I always knew these things existed but this video just takes it to another level.

The craft is huge and tilts on its own axis! This is mega close up and undeniable proof of the existence of extraterrestrial craft.

www.dailymotion.com...

no.. you're .. um.. WRONG..it's NOT undeniable proof of the existence of extraterrestrial craft..
IF it's undeniable proof at all. it's proof of technology previously undisclosed to the public. there's no proof of extraterrestrial origin.

and i say this NOT to extinguish hopes of extraterrestrial's existence..

i say this to knock some sense into people that let their hopefullness for such things blind their reason and be susceptible to actual human-engineered global hoaxes.

thank you very much.

and by "hoaxes" i don't mean CG video fakery.. if this is faked models or CG it's the best one i've seen.. but what I mean in "hoaxes" is REAL CRAFT that work with advanced technology.. made by humans.. that you believe are from "aliens" or whatever... JUST because you haven't seen such technology before... OR you haven't researched Nazi bell craft or other human antigrav projects.

FOO!

-

[edit on 2-8-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wow!

This is a benchmark in UFO history. Forget Roswell, Kecksburg, Battle of LA, Belgian Wave, Phoenix Lights, or any other major UFO case. This is it, guys. This is what we've been waiting for.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

But.....but...what...i mean.....it says :

100% UNDENIABLE PROOF.

How can this be??? It's 100%

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cagalli

You can't be serious..

This is obviously cgi.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Even if we had real footage like this. Within hours a fake production company would be named by the MIB and 'they did it in lightastic 3d' for a shoot. Then everyone would just say 'debunked' it was for a shoot. etc

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK

www.dailymotion.com...

You need to do more homework before you initiate your threads.

Manbird is a UFO "movie maker". He's been around for quite a while, including threads & discussions on ATS.

He's made quite a number of these videos. As enjoyable as Manbird's videos are to watch, his videos are fantasy.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If you want to see the real thing,
Look no further.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
If you want to see the real thing,
Look no further.
www.youtube.com...

You are a funny guy

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cagalli
Wow!

This is a benchmark in UFO history. Forget Roswell, Kecksburg, Battle of LA, Belgian Wave, Phoenix Lights, or any other major UFO case. This is it, guys. This is what we've been waiting for.

if it ain't CG...

lockheed/boeing/lear bought you on your own tax dollar.... IF you're an american.

sucker.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

Man why couldn't you said 55% so I didn't have to waste my time ^^ is this type of Bullox the usual in ATS. ZZZzzzz

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
WOW.. what a beauty if real.. I think if them came to visit this is how they would display there might to use poor simpleton's real shock and awe it would soon put those power mad TPTB in their place,,
can i have a window view please and next to the bar thanks ... lol

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
SERIOULSY, i'm going to talk about this on the Board Business & Questions Discussion Forum: you should not be allowed to put a title like that without getting at least a warning. This is 100% proof that CGI exists, ask the author The guy who made this CGI is even a fellow member, manbird12000.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join