It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Paul: Millions Of Americans Have Had Enough (False flag event probably in the works)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
g2

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
great information. its amazing to notice the rapidity with which awareness is increasing. fear was the final card tptb had to play, and it won't work any longer. the r-complex cannot think beyond hegelian dialectic.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Excellent thread and avatar OP! I have so much respect for Ron Paul. I wish there more people like him. The video was great!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
9/11= false flag/inside job

war on terror= scam

mosad is good at false flags...check them out

i know most things that go on are false flags..all the way down to e-coli on the spinach and up to the titanic.

i could go on and on...lol

what a silly game...too bad so many people are sheeps..i still love them

i was once a sheep.

all is good...

much love to you all..

namaste'

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
All I have to say is that Ron Paul better start watching his back.

TPTB are only going to continue tolerating his rhetoric for so long. He's acquiring more and more listeners (not necessarily believers yet, but that's usually just a matter of time) daily.

The pendulum is finally starting to swing. More and more people that I talk to are saying: "you know, I'm starting to realize what you were talking about...."

Unfortunately, I think it's taken a bit too long (really, I feel that the gov't has been allowed to move too quickly).

Things are set-up so that any small trigger will cause all hell to break loose. It really at this point doesn't have to be all that much of a false flag.

We are sitting in the midst of "problems" with Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, North Korea, and Israel. Not to mention the never-ending imminent threat from al-Qaeda, defense system hackers, electrical grid vulnerability, global warming, and the economy.

Point being: the government has a plethora of "disasters waiting to happen" to choose from. It won't be difficult to find something to use as a catalyst.

Just for fun, I'd like to predict that I think that the next false flag will be used to justify an increase in security (namely military or military police) in the U.S. It's going to take a lot of manpower to lock this country down and keep everyone in line -- and they have to have a reason (other than the real one) as to why we suddenly will have such a strong military presence within our own borders.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It isn't a false flag.
WE ARE FED UP!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Yes, I see. Thanks for the info.

If they want the USA to have value don't we need to produce? And we need the middle class and poor people in the US to do the producing.

W are definitely not the great country were after WWII, those people had more sense, more sense than pure greed as they do now.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
It isn't a false flag.
WE ARE FED UP!!

Hi, fed up with what? I'm just trying to learn what it is people are getting fed up about. I mean individually, everyone has a slightly different perspective on this.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just a thought. But what if job losses begin to stop. Unemployment percentage lowers to say 5%. Housing starts to improve. People are working and the value of their houses improve.

Now, would people still be angry? If so then what about?

I know that might not happen, but regardless, if jobs, housing begin to improve, people have more money. Would anyone worry about this other stuff?

I'm just trying to understand, learn what the problems are.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread but I think it fits here better:

You know this is the most heartening news I've heard in a long time. Put the fear of god in those minions.

Here lately, especially in the last week or two, I've seen an incredible awakening to the BS the likes of which I've never seen.

Web bots also expect a big transfer from corpgov media to alternative this summer-fall. I've been watching ATS's site rank climb steadily, and Infowars is getting big too. Ad revenues on corpgov are well off, and you can see that they're scared and smearing us because they recognize the movement is exploding.

It's a good day to be alive.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
yeah, not an illogical theory. the last administration had their "crisis" in their first september, and assuming the puppet masters are getting more antsy and itchy and that the indoctrination period may have become more efficient and that the people are getting very suspicious and concerned, something should be coming soon. just look at obama's face.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Excellent thread S&F

I personally think Ron Paul, and Alex Jones are doing a great job of

getting the word out!

Just need more people to wake-up and start listening! And doing their

own research, the information is out there!

[edit on 31-7-2009 by truth/seeker]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Maybe he'll start to get treated better by the MSM, since he has been saying the same thing for years, and getting ignored by them

hmmm...A 'Paul/Ventura' ticket

That would be a good show to see

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Nice Video,

The heat is on. We do have the power, we must keep calling and challenging our representatives.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
reply to post by Darthorious

This site is very fishy, first it deletes important posts like NLE drill, some claim it is run by the CIA, other headlines that make it through are very misleading and designed to cause fear among other things. John leer was right about this site in my opinion.

They've deleted a thread regarding FEMA's NLE drill? When was this? I'd like more information on this if anybody wants to throw me a PM. I've seen some "fishy" things, but nowhere near enough to claim ATS is run by the CIA, and definately not enough to begin trusting a wackjob like John Lear.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
mmmm, imagine if Ron had been voted into presidency... what a good day it would have been.

Keep it up Ron!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
One almost could go so far as to say that a false flag attack or political/financial event right now would be a good thing.

The way I see it, our country is in a very fragile place currently, you could say that it is possible to knock us over with a feather right now. At least a false flag event would be semi-controlled and, who knows, may prevent a real attack in and of itself.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
I feel like there aren't many replies because people aren't really surprised at this assertion. There's not much more to talk about on the subject, i guess.

Nope not at all surprised Mr Jones put's words in Ron Paul's mouth and barely let's him get a word in.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
One almost could go so far as to say that a false flag attack or political/financial event right now would be a good thing.

The way I see it, our country is in a very fragile place currently, you could say that it is possible to knock us over with a feather right now. At least a false flag event would be semi-controlled and, who knows, may prevent a real attack in and of itself.

I think the false flag already happened...ie looting practically the whole world from right under our noses.A huge shift of wealth happened.If thats not it though,it would have to be bigger than 9/11 to work in this sort of tension and environment...i'd hate to think what that could entail.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
thanks for the post. Dr. Paul is the man.

I know *we* know what is going on.. and more people are waking up everyday... but think of all the idiots that wouldn't even consider coming to a site like this, that will not wake up (in time).. all the people you see daily that dont have a clue.. all the people stepping up to be a swine flu guinea pig..

I think it really will come down the patriots (us) against them.. and most other people will do as their told.. even though times are hard for them.

Can we even compete with the FEMA camps to round us all up; tasers, guns, tanks, sound weapons, military/homeland security/blackwater/foreign troops/false ops and disinfo agents?

They have the power of organization. We will be scattered throughout the Country when SHTF.

I know my town will be a major post for Homeland Security... the few awake in this town dont stand a chance at any kind of revolt. plus they'll target places with the most dissenters (think of Warsaw) to quickly quell any kind of "organized" rebellion.

shrug..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

I have been doing the same thing at my work, and gettin the same results. But, today as a matter of fact, someone that I talk to about this stuff was going off about some things that he said he just started seeing.
I finally got to say the perverbial " I told you so". It was great. So I turned him on to some information and websites to check out. Some sheep are starting to wake up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join