It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Just found this site... they hve alot of pics in different resolutions.. etc. Very detailed... has alot of good info...
www.earthfiles.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
if you observe "the objects" in pure aviation terms what do you see ?

fixed heatsources !
some big and some smaller !

what are heatsources on airplanes ?
engine(s)
exhaustgas

(man) controlled craft ?
dunno yet because all i see on the video is flight in straight line
so...

unmanned UAV alone and in formation (why should UAV's not fly in formation if they are intended to be used on a battlefield for example due to new strategy
of airwar ?)

anyway it must be clear that the mexican crew that photographed the flying object with SLIR ( Side Looking
Infrared Radar ) equipment was not briefed nor did they
seems to incorporated into the (secret) testing operation.

btw FLIR ( Foreward Looking Infrared Radar ) is mainly used on fighterplanes chasing enemyplanes and firing their rocket(s) at them.
in this mexican case FLIR is not used because the objects are aside the cameraplane.

on the video of the mexican af clearly to see is that TRACKING is ON and radar reflexion bounced back from objects to mexican af plane ! in other words...the flying objects are HARDWARE ! (ball lightnings,swampgas are NOT hardware
)

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here is the UFO guys site... anyone know spanish to see if he has the full 30 minute vid?

www.jaimemaussan.tv...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
it seems they open from time to time links for streaming video.
kinda difficult to download if they use php packets.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Mexico's top meteorologist concedes they were not weather related phenomenon...

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
FLIR representative speaks out on images captured-

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Man... I've seen so much footage on UFO's from Mexico. This won't make it worldwide. They had UFO footage on Denver FOX that was just as good as this (and it was in color). This may seem like it's a big thing, but I would suppose that it's a coordinated effort for "disclosure"...

Belgium releases footage... Mexico releases footage... we've seen how many clips and tapes on Sci-Fi? How many movies? And just how commonplace are UFO sightings? UFO sightings are pretty much household now... anyone watching that isn't as passionate about the subject as we are will just pass it off... they've seen it on the news a thousand times before, and besides... Friend's is on!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Now I can sleep better at night. CNN has an "expert" that
identified the UFO's as likely ball lightning.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
has anyone else noticed that one guy -- Herrera -- is the expert everyone keeps citing.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
has anyone else noticed that one guy -- Herrera -- is the expert everyone keeps citing.

Because no one else want to touch it... ha ha

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Look at what scientists have said that the UFo's are besides ball lightning

Weather Balloons

&

gas

And an interesting article here. Especially the part of the media coverage..
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Here's a whole archive of stories...
wintersteel.homestead.com...

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This link is interesting because it shows how the whole story is developing:
www.rense.com...

It gets updated as anything relevant happens...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Very interesting topic, I really hope we find out more.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
By the way, does anyone know if these things were tracked by ground radar? or anyone else EXCEPT those on the plane?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Voice transmission conversations during the event from the air crew...

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
FLIR representative speaks out on images captured-

www.rense.com...

Anything that comes out of Rense.com should be taken with as much salt as possible.

Notice:

NOTE: The comments and opinions expresed by Mr. Gilberto Rocha are his own personal points of view based on his experience and knowledge of the FLIR STAR SAFIRE II operational functions and do not necesarely represent FLIR Systems, Inc. opinion and points of view.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well to find out if that transcript is real, all you have to do is send an e-mail to [email protected]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I cannot reveal my source and so you will probably not believe me. I offer it for the record: US STRATCOM has a base in Venezuela that monitors the southern hemisphere sky using infra-red imagery provided by satellites. It works with drug-enforcement agencies looking for planes on drug runs from South America. Satellite photos on March 5 of this year revealed an object (or objects) moving over Mexico. Assuming that they were planes smuggling drugs, STRATCOM notified the Mexican Air Force, who radioed an Air Force Merl�n C26A Bimotor airplane that was doing a routinary flight to detect a smuggling drug airplane during an antinarcotics operation. What the message was that was given to the pilots is unknown, but the crew eventually found themselves surrounded by 11 UFOs. It is ironic therefore that the US military, which has such a long history of denial and secrecy over what it knows about the existence of UFOs, should tip off the very air force whose government has now disclosed for the first time this encounter of their employees with UFOs.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
But Mexico isn't in the southern hemisphere. Parts of Venezuela aren't even in the southern hemisphere, so they do not monitor exclusively the southern hemisphere then...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Noted Las Vegas news reporter George Knapp offers his take on the incident and attempted debunkment...

www.lasvegasmercury.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join