It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yo Folks !

Consider this: The Mayan Calendar states that we are living through a plan, yes, on schedule you could say and according to this schedule, we are RIGHT NOW in these years, planned to establish extraterrestrial contact. It´s all there...and who knows when the disclosure process starts ?? Maybe we´re witnessing it already...Check out the Mayan Calendar or the works of IAN XEL LUNGOLD for that matter......All the Best !

Ichotolot

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hello everybody, this is my first post.

So they are saying that these are oil riggs and there is a very detailed webpage showing this:

www.alcione.org...

however if you look at this video at around minute 3:00:

www.youtube.com...

It shows the light turn direction and move at an incredible speed all of a sudden. That in itself can not be an oil rigg. But I am very confused as to why this has not been brought up before or maybe I am not aware of it. Or Am I looking at the wrong video? pay close attention around minute 3:00, the light changes direction very fast a few times.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have a 260p resolution of the video. Does somebody have a youtubelink that does not give me eyecancer?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
here is the vid

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocket88
here is the vid

www.metacafe.com...

but the above video is not complete. The most interesting part is where the ufos change direction at amazing speed and its what totally debunks the oil rigg theory. You can see that at around 3:00mins in this video:

www.youtube.com...

I speak spanish and on this video the pilot is saying that the objects registered drastic changes in direction and in just a few seconds increments of speed of 160km per hr and up to 540km per hr.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join