It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
These videos show an identical UFO in different times and locations. The first two videos are in daylight. The day of the Columbia disaster I remember seeing this news flash showing this craft, it was very brief with no follow-up.
This second video show the same shaped UFO also in plain daylight seen in 2005 .
This one taken at dusk in Italy in 2009.
One could argue that Venus could be the object in the video taken at dusk. Still the daytime videos show the same shaped craft.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The objects don't appear to be diamond shaped untill zoomed in on which sugests to me some kind of camera trick as can be seen in lots of youtube videos of lights in the sky.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"Craft"? C'mon now. That's a dot of light. Calling it a craft is a leap, wouldn't you say?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Schlotzkins

I was reffering to the first video. The camera seems to focus in on this dot of light quite well , revealing alot of detail however brief.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Sorry - that's all definitely camera effect as a result of trying to focus on a point light source with a digital camera.

There have been many threads about this, with some good work by members including Depthoffield, Phage, etc...

You can also pick up some good tutorial vid's about this effect on Youtube.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Correct, for a reference here's a video by Phage showing Venus and the same effect:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why thank you.

When's Wolverine making a return?

Or have you retired him for good.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

He'll return when someone pisses me off enough

Or when I get sick of the maracas