It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transvestite, spy, Messiah - all the same person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Transvestite, spy, Messiah - all the same person

www.nzherald.co.nz

Sat on a floor cushion in a fug of joss stick smoke in the sitting room of Hackhurst Farm, a 400-year-old rural idyll at the end of a country lane which he has occupied since last month with a group of eco-campaigners, the 43-year-old former spy outlined his journey from an atheist in charge of MI5's Libya desk to the stiletto-heeled messianic proclaimer of a crusade to dismantle a "Zionist empire", whose control is apparently exerted over the planet by nefarious means from vaccines to mortgages.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"dismantle a "Zionist empire".

I was reading about a cross dressing ex-spook and was surprised to learn he is here to save us from Zionism. He believes "they" control us through debt and vaccines. I don't know if he is insane, seeking attention, or presenting the facts. I have no opinion about Zionists involvement, but the mortgage and vaccine part hit home.

www.nzherald.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A He seems like he came to the party and forgot some of his..ahmmmm..cough clothes. this guy not all there. Looking of attention and sounds like he needs some vaccines!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In my eyes he automatically loses 100% credibility if he believes he is a messiah. Though I suppose he is another creation of government, to serve as a very bad example as to what happens to those crazies who are aware of the zionist movement. Just like that 88 year old vet, that shot up the holocaust museum. They would probably like to paint all conspiracy theorists to be as nuts as this guy.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well MI5/6 have done a proper job on this guy.
Slip some strong hallucinogen into his coffee,wind him up and watch him go.
Good job MI5,way to discredit someone who spillt the beans on how the UK government used al queda fighters in Serbia/Bosnia(which was D noticed by the UK gov.).
He also believes 911 was an inside job...but that just can't be true can it?
Not if the same person is a cross dressing squatter with a god complex,and 5 breakdowns under his belt.

Way to go MI5/6...surely everyones to dumb to see what you've pulled off here,right?

Everyone will just believe the guy was always a total whack job,right?
SO why was he ever employed by British intelligence then?

Suspicious turn of events IMHO.

[edit on 30/7/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't need to click the link to tell me that this is a thread about David Shayler (I'f I'm wrong, stop me now...)

Now, what would be the best way to discredit something that someone says against the goverments? Yes, that's right, make them look crazy. or even, make them crazy. I do not trust this Shayler business. OK, he may have gone this way from his own accord. But from a married MI5 agent, to a cross dressing "hippy" type. It just leaves me with unanswered questions.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
BAM!!

Right on target Acidtastic!!!

My thoughts exactlly.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here's an article by his former girlfriend outlining the way he was harrassed for whistle blowing:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is the latest article I've seen on him:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'm not one to be judgemental about people's lifestyles and I've certainly no problem with transvestites but, looking at those pictures, I felt something had gone terribly wrong with him.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He has definitely seen some re-education. I'm sure that everything he says is a mix between delusion and truth. It's just difficult to see his fantasy from reality.

new topics

top topics

join